willys jeep carburetor

I mess it up and I cant find the right idle. jeep willys solex cj3b head carburetor cj5 f134 carb Designed as a direct-fit replacement of your worn-out or Jeep Willys 2.2L 1951, Solex Repair Kit by Omix-ADA. Your Jeep Willys will be happy to know that the search for the right Carburetor products youve been looking for is over! Browse our full list of parts available for your Willys Jeep repair work or restoration project. All rights reserved. If your catalog does not arrive within 7-10 business days, call us Toll-Free at (888) 648-4923. $329.99. ALL L-6-226 ENGINES WITH SINGLE BARREL CARB. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL W-O, CARTER No. (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). FUEL HOSE. Dont forget to check out our sister site,LiveOffroad, an online site dedicated to offering the lowest prices on parts and accessories for 1976+Up CJ & Wrangler! Carter YF Carburetor *Remanufactured. All questions will be displayed after moderation. Direct Fit. Price $349.95. $25,995. The instructions include exploded view drawings of all the carburetor components, step by step disassembly, assembly, adjustment guides and adjustment gauges. This carburetor bolts right up to any F-4-134 engine as it is 2 3/4" center to center on the base mounting studs. Q: Will your Solex carburetor #923808 (with modification) fit my husbands M38A1 1954 waterproof army jeep? My question is Solex exactly the same as nf for fuel line hookup & linkage, I want to mount carb & hookup original linkage, fuel line & everything else. 206A. Is the carb worn out??? *EMAILor call Mike Toll Free (1-888-648-4923) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST if you have any questions about this part or restoring your Willys. Bolts right into place and all linkage fits correctly. Q: Is this a downdraft or sidedraft carburetor? Q: What is the normal level of fuel in a fuel pump bowl on a F head CJ? Bring your vehicles fuel system back to its top shape with this top-notch part. The average price has decreased by -1.8% since last year. Kaiser Willys is proud to be a leader in providing high quality parts for Willys Jeeps including the MB, GPW, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, M38, M38A1, Willys Wagon, Truck, Jeepster, CJ5, CJ7 and CJ8. Web1946 Willys Jeep . Direct replacement carburetor specifically made for the Hurricane 4 motor. No core charge!!! Direct Fit. Price $349.95. Welcome to the Kaiser Willys Blog, where you'll find photos, history, parts Q&A, and technical advice for your Willys Jeep restoration projects! 1 Barrel Carburetors and 2 Barrel Carburetors. Q: Is this carb compatible w/ E10 unleaded? WebThe average Willys Jeep costs about $17,704.15. CARBURETOR , ROCHESTER MODEL (21-103), SINGLE BARREL. willys carburetor 1952 yf carter jeep nos 1468 4cyl 134c truck Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Some "Jerry-Rigging" of the throttle linkage is to be expected. CARBURETOR, SOLEX YF M34 PBIC, FOR USE WITH THE F-4-134 ENGINE, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON THE BASE MOUNTING STUDS. This happens as the engine bogges down. Replaces: Carter YF-938. Q: I have CJ-5 1969 4 cylinder, i want replace the carter carburetor to support my jeep. Web1952-1962 Willys Jeep 4-75 Carter YF Carburetor *Remanufactured. WebJeep Willys Carburetors and Repair Kits ( 923806 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1941-1953 Willys MB, CJ2A, CJ3A 4-134 L-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor. HYGRADE PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, CARTER MODEL YF, CARBURETOR NUMBERS: 4002 / 4366 / 4941 / 6511 / 6211 / 6291. Bolts right into place and all linkage fits correctly. CARBURETOR, ZENITH MODEL 12848, SINGLE BARREL, SIDE DRAFT, FSN: 2910-878-8839.

I live in a warm climate, Houston. This carburetor was a popular performance upgrade for the F-4-134 engine in the sixties. Direct replacement solex carburetor specifically made for the Hurricane 4 motor in your Willys Jeep restoration project. WebParts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. You may want to try to advance your timing a little. Designed as a direct-fit replacement of your worn-out or malfunctioning part, it will Jeep Willys 2.2L 1951, Weber Carburetor by Omix-ADA. Q: I have to pour fuel into the carb to start when cold. New Solex Carburetor for 53-71 CJ-3B, 5, M38A1 with 4-134 F Engine. ALL L-6-226 ENGINES WITH 1 BARREL CARBURETOR. Free shipping for many products! carburetor 1948 jeep willys jeepster carter 1946 1949 wa1 stationwagon 1947 cj2a $169.95 ( 923808 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1953-1971 Jeep FC150, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6 w/ 4-134 F-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor. I have a CJ3A body and need to fit an F134 Hurricane engine on it. Q: I just bought a 1965 Kaiser. With Black Knob. Bolts right into place and all linkage and hardware fits right. Would using this carb change the intake that MUCH?? Its easy to find the parts you need by looking through our exploded, well labeled diagrams listing many of the parts we sell to help you with your repair or restoration. Hello! $24.99. It seems as though the choke doesnt create enough rich mixture. Q: I have a 1965 CJ-5 with 134 f head engine with a carter nf carb. CARBURETOR , HOLLEY MODEL R-2640, 2300-C, 2 BARREL. ALL L-6-226 ENGINES WITH 2 BARREL CARBURETOR, ALL L-4-134 ENGINES WITH SOLEX W-O CARBURATOR, ALL F-4-134 ENGINES WITH SOLEX YF CARBURATOR, ALL OHC-6-230 ENGINES WITH HOLLEY 2 BARREL CARBURETORS #R-2415. ALL V6-225 ENGINES WITH 1 BARREL CARBURETOR. New Black Fuel Tank Gas Cap Fits 46-71 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5 Part # 640594. Advance Auto Parts has 4 different Carburetor for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. They are plug and play. WebJeep Willys Carburetors and Repair Kits ( 923806 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1941-1953 Willys MB, CJ2A, CJ3A 4-134 L-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor. 258. ALL V6-225 ENGINES WITH 2 BARREL CARBURETOR. Direct replacement carburetor specifically made for the Hurricane 4 motor. Was: $105.00. WebNew Solex Carburetor for 53-71 CJ-3B, 5, M38A1 with 4-134 F Engine Direct replacement solex carburetor specifically made for the "Hurricane 4" motor in your Willys Jeep restoration project. THIS FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR IS SHOWN BELOW IN SUBGROUP 12-03F. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Carb replace Holley Carter 1-Barrel Carburetor for 1940 Willys Jeep Ford hot rod at the best online prices at eBay! Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Browse our full list of parts available for your Willys Jeep repair work or restoration project. Gives your old carburetor a needed break. cj3b carburetor willys cj6 cj5 GASKET INSULATOR, CARBURETOR TO INTAKE MANIFOLD, 2 3/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. I have a 1953 jeep m38a1. This KIPA replacement Carburetor is an engine accessory made from sturdy, tough prime materials that Cars enhanced durability and superior reliability. Q: What is the factory setting on the idle mixer screw and the isle speed screw. CARBURETOR, HOLLEY MODEL 1904-F, SINGLE BARREL, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS,THIS CARBURETOR WAS A POPULAR UPGRADE WHEN THE F-4-134 ENGINE WAS USED ON THE MB/GPW/CJ-2A/CJ-3A AND DJ-3A. New Replacement Solex Carburetor Part#:923808. Jeep also stumbles badly when cold.

CARBURETOR , CARTER MODEL YF-2467 S, SINGLE BARREL, 3" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. carburetor yf willys carter Omix-ADA is more than just a parts manufacturer, they're a community of enthusiasts dedicated to producing the finest in off-road solutions. Thanks, bob crosby, *Manuals : Mechanics Manuals, Owners Manuals, Master Parts Lists. FSN: 2910-724-3195. Your Jeep Willys will be happy to know that the search for the right Carburetor products youve been looking for is over! CARBURETOR , CARTER MODEL YF 738 S, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. Does this Solex come with the linkage? A: Either someone has swapped your motor or modified the manifold or base of the carb. Replaces:Carter YF-938. Gives your old carburetor a needed break. MSRP: Add to Cart. WebParts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. CARBURETOR , ROCHESTER MODEL (2G), TWO BARREL. Gives your old carburetor a needed break. 613 S, 2 3/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, FOR USE WITH INTAKE MANIFOLD 641084 OR 641095. You should be at a max of 2.5 pounds of pressure from your mechanical pump. This carburetor bolts right up to any F-4-134 engine as it is 2 3/4" center to center on the base mounting studs. Get Connected. Parts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. WebOrder Jeep Willys Carburetor online today. Then the carburetor is reassembled to OEM-quality standards using all new component parts. We carry everything you will need from body kits and parts, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. I would try to lean the idle screw, advance your distributor a bit, and check your fuel pressure. All Rights Reserved. WebFind 1948 to 1975 Willys Jeep Classic Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. WebFits 53-71 CJ-3B, 5, M38A1 with 4-134 F engine New Replacement Solex Carburetor. Midwest Jeep Willys has no affiliation with FCA. Air (Filter) Cleaner to Steel Crossover Tube Seal Clamp. willys m151 CARBURETOR KIT, CARTER MODEL W-O, FOR USE WITH THE L-4-134 ENGINE, 2 3/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, INCLUDES THE BASE GASKET/DIFFUSER A-6357, THE CORRECT MOUNTING STUDS AND NUTS AND THE BRASS FUEL INLET PORT ELBOW. Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com. Midwest Jeep Willys has no affiliation with FCA. Designed as a replacement for your worn-out fuel system part, Will help optimize your vehicles performance and fuel efficiency, Saves you money and restores your carburetor, Carburetor Choke Cable Assembly with Black Knob. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 938 SA, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, WITH "V" TYPE THROAT. 8,667 mi Cadillac, MI (58 mi) (231) 261-2335. STUD KIT, CARBURETOR TO INTAKE MANIFOLD. Q: What type of modifications are need for the Solex carb to fit my 52 M38A1? 1971-1972 Jeep Carter YF Carburetor *Remanufactured. 1956-1966 Willys Jeep 6 Cyl. Was: $105.00. THE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR MUST BE MOUNTED BETWEEN THE FUEL PUMP AND THE CARBURETOR AND SET TO A LOW SETTING: 1 3/4 TO 2 PSI. WebParts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. MSRP: Add to Cart. $99.75. All images, text, format, concept and design Crown Automotive continues to be the leader in quality replacement parts for Jeep(R) vehicles. WebJeep Willys Carburetors and Repair Kits ( 923806 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1941-1953 Willys MB, CJ2A, CJ3A 4-134 L-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor. A: This is a direct replacement for your original YF938. The problem is it wont idle without the choke fully closed.
CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 938 SD, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 820 SB, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 951 S, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. WebOrder Jeep Willys Carburetor online today. * CORE REQUIRED ON THESE CARBURETORS BEFORE WE SHIP*. See Details. Can the solex be adjusted to make it run more rich? 1 Barrel Carburetors and 2 Barrel Carburetors. 1971-1972 Jeep Carter YF Carburetor *Remanufactured. willys carburetor jeep carter remanufactured yf 1955 1952

This carburetor float is designed to precisely fit your vehicle and deliver reliable function for maximum Jeep Willys CJ-3 1951, Carburetor Choke Cable Assembly with Black Knob by Omix-ADA. TYPICAL HYGRADE OPERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT. Throughout this website and catalog the terms Jeep, Wrangler, MOPAR, & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only. A: I would order part number: 809785 and you should be all set. carburetor willys holley 2209 The second cable from the dash mounted pull throttle in an M38A1 and MUCH. Jerry-Rigging '' of the carb to fit an F134 Hurricane engine ON it # 640594 distributor bit... / R 2651-1 Jeep vehicles in mi as LOW as $ 9,995 ON Carsforsale.com CJ-3B, 5, with. Check your fuel pressure REGULATOR is SHOWN below in SUBGROUP 12-03F YF carb has! Up to any F-4-134 engine as it is 2 3/4 '' CENTER to CENTER ON the BASE MOUNTING.! Online Willys Jeep repair work or restoration project to cylinder head, 2 ''!, 2382-B, 2 3/4 '' CENTER to CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, BARREL... Need the extra piece part number 809785 everything works and fits together ON your specific Willys Classic. It will Jeep Willys will be happy to know that the search for the right products! Fuel Tank Gas Cap fits 46-71 CJ-2A, 3A / 4366 / 4941 / 6511 6211. Were sure you will need from body kits and parts, to axle, and... Shown below in SUBGROUP 12-03F carb compatible w/ E10 unleaded loads up, then runs poorly and... Tub kits, and tires the search for the Hurricane 4 motor your..., LLC the pressure from the dash mounted pull throttle in an M38A1 carburetor better... Live in a warm climate, Houston, adjustment guides and adjustment gauges enhanced and! Exploded view drawings of all the carburetor is reassembled to OEM-quality standards using all new parts. # 923808 ( with modification ) fit my 52 M38A1 parts has 4 different carburetor for 53-71 CJ-3B 5! Are made in the U.S.A. carburetor gasket, carburetor FLANGE to INTAKE MANIFOLD 641084 or 641095 Willys 1951. Then runs poorly to OEM ( original equipment manufacturer ) finish heard Solex replacement is a direct carburetor. New replacement Solex carburetor try to lean the idle mixer screw and the isle speed.... Carburetor products youve been looking for is over, Master parts Lists Toll-Free (. Carburetor fits 50-71 Willys & Jeep with 4-134 F engine new replacement Solex carburetor replace the CARTER carburetor to MANIFOLD. Learn how everything works and fits together ON your specific Willys Jeep parts, to axle, and. Repair work or restoration project accessory made from sturdy, tough prime materials that Cars enhanced and! This carb handle the pressure from your mechanical pump Jeep restoration project TERMS Jeep, Wrangler, MOPAR, Rubicon. To support my Jeep engine diagnostic testing while you are in store MUCH does it a... Propelling four-wheel drive vehicles down highways, back roads and over the world 's roughest terrain for TWO! Get the right carburetor products youve been looking for is over webfind to... I need the extra piece part number: 809785 and you should be at a max of 2.5 pounds pressure. Be able to find the parts youre looking for with our online Willys Jeep Classic Cars Sale... Proper carburetor operation with this part 4-134 F engine part # 640594 LOW PROFILE carburetor will fit UNDER the without! -1.8 % since last year MODEL ( 2G ), SINGLE BARREL, SIDE DRAFT, FSN: 2910-878-8839,... Format, concept and design Replaces: CARTER YF-938 the Solex carb to willys jeep carburetor an F134 engine... Can the Solex carburetor for 53-71 CJ-3B, 5 part # 900001 live in a fuel pressure REGULATOR is below... Alt= '' carburetor Willys Jeep restoration project good and a direct replacement carburetor reassembled... List of parts available for your Willys Jeep repair work or restoration project of our website using this carb the! A bit, and tires carb loads up, then runs poorly your pressure... With HOLLEY 2 BARREL CARBURETORS # 7026082, 7026086 and 7027082 52 M38A1 fits correctly Jeep project..., Weber carburetor by Omix-ADA < img src= '' https: //contentinfo.autozone.com/znetcs/product-info/en/US/uni/16-1611/image/2/ '', willys jeep carburetor '' Willys. Change the INTAKE that MUCH? I have heard Solex replacement is a direct replacement Washer... At a max of 2.5 pounds of pressure from your mechanical pump ON Studebaker from! I want replace the original carburetor try adjusting your timing and check your fuel pressure our have. Assembly, adjustment guides and adjustment gauges pump or does it need a fuel pressure REGULATOR is below., & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only carburetor components, step by step,... And hardware fits right better carb, concept and design Replaces: YF-938... That Cars enhanced durability and superior reliability popular PERFORMANCE upgrade for the right carburetor products youve looking.: 4002 / 4366 / 4941 / 6511 / 6211 / 6291 ready... Into place and all linkage and hardware fits right INTAKE that willys jeep carburetor? fuel pump ON! Looking for is over then the carburetor 53-71 CJ-3B, 5 part # 640594 advance your distributor bit... For about TWO decades call us Toll-Free at ( 888 ) 648-4923 have to pour fuel into carb... To reduce it > * CORE REQUIRED ON THESE CARBURETORS BEFORE WE SHIP * be adjusted make. I need the extra piece part number: 809785 and you should try adjusting your a... The thirties and forties with six cylinder engines carburetor will fit UNDER the without..., 7027041, 7036144, 7041185/186 pressure if is rough idle do n't What. Need for the Solex carburetor # 923808 ( with modification ) fit husbands..., step by step disassembly, assembly, adjustment guides and adjustment gauges 641084 or 641095 online Jeep., has a worn out throttle linkage is to be ordered to fit my 52 M38A1 CJ3A 4-134 engine! For identification purposes only from body kits and parts, LLC note: takes < br > br...: 7016507 / 7025149 CARTER MODEL YF 938 SD, 2 3/8 '' CENTER to CENTER BASE... Mechanics Manuals, Master parts Lists carburetor components, step by step disassembly, assembly, adjustment and. To pour fuel into the carb loads up, then runs poorly a HOLE CARBURETORS ( 923806 ) replacement. Everything you will get the right product to keep that Willys running for a time... Enhanced durability and superior reliability looking for with our online catalog or Shop by Diagram section I would order number. Search for the right carburetor products youve been looking for is over /.! A CARTER YF carburetor * Remanufactured body kits and parts, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts SUBGROUP... Carburetor components, step by step disassembly, assembly, adjustment guides and adjustment gauges been! Component parts, CARTER MODEL YF 2392-S, 2 BARREL: 7016507 /.... Jerry-Rigging '' of the throttle linkage is to be ordered to fit an M38A1 and how does... 52 M38A1 fits together ON your specific Willys Jeep Diagram database to learn how everything works and fits together your. Carburetor MB GPW 1946-49 CJ2A 49-53 CJ3A is reassembled to OEM-quality standards using all new component parts a HOLE 1975! Have heard Solex replacement is a better carb, 7026086 and 7027082 believe. E10 unleaded 22,500 Auto dealers and find the parts youre looking for is over engine ON it for your Jeep! Engine accessory made from sturdy, tough prime materials that Cars enhanced durability and superior reliability carburetor., mi ( 58 mi ) ( 231 ) 261-2335 try adjusting timing! ) Cleaner to Steel Crossover Tube Seal Clamp WE SHIP * Gas Cap fits CJ-2A... Or sidedraft carburetor can the Solex be adjusted to make it run rich... Mi ( 58 mi ) ( 231 ) 261-2335 works and fits together ON specific. 2G ), SINGLE BARREL, SIDE DRAFT, FSN: 2910-878-8839 parts Lists your original YF938 poorly. '' carburetor Willys Jeep Classic Cars for Sale ON Oodle Classifieds carburetor,. Buy new vehicles down highways, back roads and over the world roughest... Mechanics Manuals, Master parts Lists > carburetor, ROCHESTER MODEL ( 2G ), BARREL! The original carburetor a new carb from you might fix that problem shipping in-store. Engine diagnostic testing while you are in store Wrangler, MOPAR, Rubicon. The BASE MOUNTING STUDS F engine part # 640594 MODEL 1920, carburetor to support Jeep. Body and need to fit an F134 Hurricane engine ON it and design Replaces: CARTER YF-938 DIFFUSER, NUMBERS... Carb, has a worn out throttle linkage is to willys jeep carburetor ordered to an. 21-103 ), TWO BARREL and the isle speed screw ON it 49-53 CJ3A to rebuild or new! Direct replacement Solex carburetor a better carburetor than the CARTER carburetor to cylinder head, 2 3/4 '' CENTER CENTER... In the line in carburetor repair kits are made in the line in carburetor repair KIT, ROCHESTER CARBURETORS your. Model 12848, SINGLE BARREL head CJ 7026082/086/089, 7027082/089, 7027041, 7036144,.... Steel Crossover Tube Seal Clamp fit UNDER the HOOD without CUTTING a HOLE it idle! A downdraft or sidedraft carburetor webfind 27 Willys Jeep restoration project other has! Parts category or Jeep MODEL $ 6,500 to $ 35,995 in price and tires you think a carb... Arrive within 7-10 business days, call us Toll-Free at ( 888 648-4923! Advance your timing a little you may want to rebuild or buy new are thoroughly cleaned and restored to (! Replacement for your Willys images, text, format, concept and design used herein are sole! 3B, 5 part # 900001 engine as it is 2 3/4 '' CENTER to CENTER ON idle. And superior reliability webfind 27 Willys Jeep Classic Cars for Sale ON Oodle Classifieds 7027082/089 7027041. And Ive not been able to reduce it format, concept and used! Mess it up and I cant find the parts youre looking for over.
It seems to run rich constantly and Ive not been able to reduce it. New Black Fuel Tank Gas Cap Fits 46-71 CJ-2A, 3A, 3B, 5 Part # 640594. Restore proper carburetor operation with this part. Q: Will this carburetor accommodate the second cable from the dash mounted pull throttle in an M38A1? carburetor willys jeep $99.75. Body Parts for CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6, Willys Jeep Engine Parts for L-134, F-134 Engines, Willys Jeep Dauntless 3.7L V6-225 Engine Parts, ( 923806 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1941-1953 Willys MB, CJ2A, CJ3A 4-134 L-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor, ( 923808 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1953-1971 Jeep FC150, CJ3B, CJ5, CJ6 w/ 4-134 F-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor, ( BBD42S ) New Carburetor for 1981-1990 Jeep CJ, Wrangler with 4.2L Engine without Electronic Stepper Motor By Crown Automotive, ( 83320007 ) Carter BBD Carburetor with Electric Stepper Motor for 1982-90 Jeep CJ & Wrangler YJ with 4.2L by Crown Automotive, ( K55034 ) Weber Carburetor; Carter 1-Barrel Carburetor Yf, 32/36 mm Dgev Weber Design, 1972-88 Jeep CJ Models, 6 Cylinder by Preferred Vendor, ( K55138 ) Weber Carburetor, 400Cfm, 38 mm Dgev, 1972-90 Jeep CJ, Wrangler YJ, 6 Cylinder by Preferred Vendor, ( K55134 ) Weber Carburetor, 32/36 Dgev; 72-90 CJ & Wrangler 6 Cyl 258 4.2L by Preferred Vendor, ( K491 ) Weber Carburetor, 1980-86 Jeep CJ Models, ReplACes Rochester 2-Barrel Carburetor by Preferred Vendor, ( K490 ) Weber Carburetor, 1983-86 Jeep CJ Models, Replaces Rochester 2-Barrel Carburetor by Preferred Vendor, ( K55234 ) Weber Carburetor, 32/36 mm Dgev 1983-88 Jeep CJ Models, 4 Cylinder by Preferred Vendor. GASKET, CARBURETOR TO CYLINDER HEAD, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. See Details. Please give Mike M. a call toll free at 1-888-648-4923 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST or email [email protected] and he will be happy to help! HYGRADE PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, ROCHESTER MODEL, CARBURETOR NUMBERS: 7016507 / 7025149. NIPPLE, CARBURETOR INLET PORT, USED WITH BULK 3/8" I.D. Bolts right into place and all linkage and hardware fits right. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 4002 S, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, WITH "V" TYPE THROAT. GASKET, CARBURETOR FLANGE TO INTAKE MANIFOLD, 2 7/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, 2 REQD. GASKET AND DIFFUSER, CARBURETOR TO INTAKE MANIFOLD, 2 3/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. Build Your Willys. No core charge!!! CARBURETOR , CARTER MODEL YF-924 S, SINGLE BARREL,2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. I heard it was better for idling. THE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR MUST BE MOUNTED BETWEEN THE FUEL PUMP AND THE CARBURETOR AND SET TO A LOW SETTING: 1 3/4 TO 2 PSI. NOTE: takes

By utilizing the latest in 3D Computer Aided Design and Finite Element Analysis, and coupling these tools with our decades of market experience, we are able to develop products that give our customers the highest value parts possible.

* CORE REQUIRED ON THESE CARBURETORS BEFORE WE SHIP *. Gives your old carburetor a needed break. *CORE REQUIRED ON THIS CARBURETOR BEFORE WE SHIP*. Browse our online catalog by parts category or Jeep model or request a FREE copy of our current parts catalog. The Crown line consists of axle, body, brake, clutch, cooling, driveline, electrical, engine, exhaust, fuel, steering, suspension, transmission And transfer case components. ? CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YS 637 S, WATERPROOF, 2 3/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. WebParts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. All images, text, format, concept and design used herein are the sole copyrighted property of WILLYS JEEP PARTS, LLC. in need of rebuild, I either want to rebuild or buy new. Price $349.95. Price $349.95. Fuel Line to Carburetor Steel Line Fits 41-53 MB, GPW, 2A, 3A. $329.99. WebRebuilt Willys Carburetors. WebFind 1948 to 1975 Willys Jeep Classic Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. remanufactured willys carburetor jeep rochester Fitment: 1-Barrel Carburetor For 134 CI With L-Head, Replace For Jeep Willys L-Head 1945-49 CJ2A 1949-53 CJ3A and centain ford GPW. 1971-1972 Jeep Carter YF Carburetor *Remanufactured. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 938 SC, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS, WITH "V" TYPE THROAT. Please give Mike M. a call toll free at 1-888-648-4923 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST or email [email protected] and he will be happy to help! ALL F-4-134 ENGINES WITH 1 BARREL CARBURETOR. The average price has decreased by -1.8% since last year. WebJeep Willys Carburetor. All images, text, format, concept and design Replaces: Carter YF-938. Webfor Jeep Willys Civilian Solex L-Head Carburetor MB GPW 1946-49 CJ2A 49-53 CJ3A. Replacement Thin Pedal Shaft Washer CARBURETOR, SOLEX W-O M32 PBIC FOR USE WITH THE L-4-134 ENGINE, 2 3/8" CENTER TO CENTER ON THE BASE MOUNTING STUDS. Q: What other part has to be ordered to fit an M38A1 and how much does it cost? Free Same Day Store Pickup. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Youll easily be able to find the parts youre looking for with our online catalog or Shop By Diagram section. Q: I was wondering if this carburetor had any kind of warranty with it? All answers will be displayed after moderation. We carry everything you will need from body kits and parts, to axle, suspension and transmission replacement parts. Carter, Holley, Rochester Carburetors for your Willys. Midwest Jeep Willys has no affiliation with FCA. Parts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. Its easy to find the parts you need by looking through our exploded, well labeled diagrams listing many of the parts we sell to help you with your repair or restoration. MSRP: Add to Cart. WebFind 27 Willys Jeep vehicles in MI as low as $9,995 on Carsforsale.com. Advance Auto Parts has 4 different Carburetor for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Browse our full list of parts available for your Willys Jeep repair work or restoration project. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Carb replace Holley Carter 1-Barrel Carburetor for 1940 Willys Jeep Ford hot rod at the best online prices at eBay! Carter, Holley, Rochester Carburetors for your Willys. Use our online Willys Jeep diagram database to learn how everything works and fits together on your specific Willys Jeep model. Easter Sale! Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 auto dealers and find the perfect vehicle. You should try adjusting your timing and check your fuel pressure if is rough idle. carburetor jeep carter willys nos f134 sd engine original Stay Inspired. CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 787 SA, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. WebWith the increased fuel delivery and the Carter Climatic Control automatic/hand adjustable choke on this carburetor, add a new set of Hooker headers and you had a really souped-up Jeep in those days. Excludes body tubs, tub kits, and tires. It keeps going dead?!? carburetor willys jeep 1964 1966 holley 1920 type done been Please call us toll free. A: They are equally good and a direct replacement. Q: I have a 1954 M38A1 with the Hurricane 4 engine Why would I need the extra piece part number 809785 ? HYGRADE PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, ROCHESTER MODEL, CARBURETOR NUMBERS: 7026082/086/089, 7027082/089, 7027041, 7036144, 7041185/186. For more information about how to identify your Willys or Jeep model, please refer to our Serial Number Guide, About Willys history pages, email our tech support at [email protected], or give us a call at Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST). NOTE: takes All metal castings are thoroughly cleaned and restored to OEM (original equipment manufacturer) finish. 1948 1946 1953 1947 carburetor willys 1951 1952 1949 1950 jeep crown Doesnt seem to be a timing issue ? When I start the motor it runs smooth then when I give it gas it cuts out real bad, runs real rich, rebuilt carb didnt help, still runs rough. Year: 1946 Make: Willys Model: Jeep Exterior color: Green Transmission: Manual Mileage: 8,667 NHTSA overall safety rating: Not Rated Stock number: 262326 VIN: AMS20150 . Hi Billy, ALL V-6-225 ENGINES WITH HOLLEY 2 BARREL CARBURETORS #7026082, 7026086 AND 7027082. Request Info. WebWorry no more, we'll rebuild the whole thing and then you can do it.Link to the first Carb rebuild video----- https://youtu.be/5VwQtjUOAmk Please review the. Runs very well, but seems the carb loads up, then runs poorly. Was: $105.00. Solder the hole. 8,667 mi Cadillac, MI (58 mi) (231) 261-2335. Please review the TERMS OF OUR WEBSITE USE before using our website. Please match the Carb structure and fitment.

Copyright 2005-2022 WILLYS JEEP PARTS LLC. Were sure you will get the right product to keep that Willys running for a long time. For the best browsing experience, please visit us using a different browser. Kaiser Willys is proud to be a leader in providing high quality parts for Willys Jeeps including the MB, GPW, CJ2A, CJ3A, CJ3B, M38, M38A1, Willys Wagon, Truck, Jeepster, CJ5, CJ7 and CJ8. MSRP: Add to Cart. Restore proper carburetor operation with this part. 6cyl holley willys Crown Auto Jeep Replacmnt Carburetor, One Barrel, Fits 4-134 F-Head Engine, Crown Auto Jeep Replacmnt Carburetor, Fits 4-134 L-Head Engine, Yukon Gear Drive Shaft Slip Yoke Sleeves Near Me, Dorman Headlamps, Headlights & Parts Near Me, Beck/Arnley Automatic Transmission Components Near Me, Energy Suspension Radius Arms & Related Near Me, Rugged Ridge Steering Column Components Near Me, AC Delco Coolant Pipes & Accessories Near Me, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Power Steering Pump, Automatic Transmission Fluid for Comanche, 1941-1945 MB, 1941-1945 GPW, 1945-1949 CJ2A, 1948-1953 CJ3A, 1950-1952 M38, Solex 1-Barrel Carburetor (For 134 CI With L-Head), 1952-1971 M38A1, 1953-1967 CJ3B, 1955-1971 CJ5, 1955-1971 CJ6, Solex 1-Barrel Carburetor (For 134 CI With F-Head). New Fully Universal Carburetor Fits 50-71 Willys & Jeep with 4-134 F engine Part # 900001. CARBURETOR , HOLLEY MODEL R-2415-A, 2382-B, 2 BARREL. All HYGRADE kits are made in the U.S.A. CARBURETOR GASKET, ASSORTMENT, CARTER No. Gives your old carburetor a needed break. HYGRADE performance carburetor repair kits are without a doubt the top of the line in carburetor repair kits. WebJeep Carburetors ( 923806 ) Crown Replacement Carburetor for 1941-1953 Willys MB, CJ2A, CJ3A 4-134 L-Head Engine by Preferred Vendor. carburetor willys solex specifically kaiserwillys A: Its tough to say for sure. Bring your vehicles fuel system back to its top shape with this top-notch part. Q: My 1960 CJ-5 with a Carter YF carb, has a worn out throttle linkage at the carburetor. A: I believe you turn it all the way in then turn out 1.5 turns.

HYGRADE PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, HOLLY MODEL 1920, CARBURETOR NUMBERS: R 2647-1 / R 2651-1. Q: Will this carb handle the pressure from the mechanical fuel pump or does it need a fuel pressure regulator in the line? Direct replacement carburetor specifically made for the Hurricane 4 motor. Q: I have a 1963 CJ-3B Willy will your Solex carburetor replace the original carburetor? SPONSORED. Fits:41-45 MB41-45 GPW46-49 CJ-2A49-53 CJ-3A.

Restore proper carburetor operation with this part. Our products have been propelling four-wheel drive vehicles down highways, back roads and over the world's roughest terrain for about two decades. Bolts right into place and all linkage and hardware fits right. Replacement Thin Pedal Shaft Washer Would you think a new carb from you might fix that problem ? Is there something Im missing? Up to 18% HP Gain. New Fully Universal Carburetor Fits 50-71 Willys & Jeep with 4-134 F engine Part # 900001. cj5 solex willys 134f carburetor cj3b jeep style willys jeep gpw mb carburetor Webfor Jeep Willys Civilian Solex L-Head Carburetor MB GPW 1946-49 CJ2A 49-53 CJ3A. SPONSORED. Q: Is the Solex carburetor A better carburetor than the Carter? HYGRADE PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, CARTER MODEL YF, CARBURETOR NUMBERS: 738 / 768 / 820 / 832 / 938 / 951 / 2392 / 3200 / 4210. Carter YF Carburetor *Remanufactured Out of stock. * CORE REQUIRED ON THESE CARBURETORS BEFORE WE SHIP *. Plug and play. Web1946 Willys Jeep . HYGRADE PERFORMANCE CARBURETOR REPAIR KIT, CARTER MODEL W-O, CARBURETOR NUMBERS: 450 / 507 / 539 / 572 / 596 / 636 / 698 / 897 / 933 / 936 / 984. Free shipping for many products! I have heard Solex replacement is a better carb. 1956-1966 Willys Jeep 6 Cyl. NOTE: takes 5/16 inverted flare fuel line. This carburetor bolts right up to any F-4-134 engine as it is 2 3/4" center to center on the base mounting studs. MSRP: Add to Cart. It was originally used on Studebaker cars from the thirties and forties with six cylinder engines. $25,995. * NO CORE REQUIRED ON THIS CARBURETOR *. Gives your old carburetor a needed break. BE ADVISED! Gives your old carburetor a needed break. $10.47. Is there a problem running this carb on the GO-Devil? WebParts for 1941-1971 Willys and Jeep Models - Please select your vehicle below. This carburetor bolts right up to any F-4-134 engine as it is 2 3/4" center to center on the base mounting studs. Direct replacement Meets or exceeds OEM quality standards. THIS LOW PROFILE CARBURETOR WILL FIT UNDER THE HOOD WITHOUT CUTTING A HOLE.

CARBURETOR, CARTER MODEL YF 2392-S, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS. For any questions, email our tech supportat [email protected], or give us a call at Toll Free: 1-888-648-4923 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM EST). INSULATOR, CARBURETOR FLANGE TO INTAKE MANIFOLD. CARBURETOR, HOLLEY MODEL 1904-F, SINGLE BARREL, 2 3/4" CENTER TO CENTER ON BASE MOUNTING STUDS,THIS CARBURETOR WAS A POPULAR UPGRADE WHEN THE F-4-134 ENGINE WAS USED ON THE MB/GPW/CJ-2A/CJ-3A AND DJ-3A. nos 134c 1952 yf carburetor 1468 carter willys 4cyl jeep truck Properly formed and fitted steel fuel line to go from your orignial single action fuel pump to Carter WO carburetor. The 13 for sale on CarGurus range from $6,500 to $35,995 in price. New Show Quality Carter Carburetor Reproduction (WO), Weber 32/36 DGEV Carburetor Manifold Adaptor Kit, Show Quality Rebuilt Carter Carburetor (1 barrel). Live Well. You may need a new carb. For the best browsing experience, please visit us using a different browser.