when will ikon disband date

I say this as an iKONIC and in all honesty, I hope so. YG Entertainment is treating them as touring cash cows with packed Japan schedules the whole Besplatne Igre za Djevojice. HAPPY For more K-Pop news, follow and subscribe to KpopStarz. Talking about this d word on twitter just brings all iKonics intro frets, but Hanbin really is the backbone that let iKon come this far, and achieve what they've achieved. Their impact and longevity [I AM. We are one of the worlds fastest growing Isprobaj kakav je to osjeaj uz svoje omiljene junake: Dora, Barbie, Frozen Elsa i Anna, Talking Tom i drugi. }); Additionally, we also thank the iKONIC who were together with us for iKON's journey. After debuting in September 2021, iKon has released popular and hit music and has received immense love from fans in the country. The8 sends heartfelt message to Carats after Seventeen renews contract, fans 'tear up', 2022 Korea First Brand Awards: Winners include aespa, TXT and Seventeens Seungkwan. Nobody really knows sin Kim Hnabin (B.I) was forced to leve the gorup so a lot of ikonics want iKON to leave yg entertainment because they dont hav tennessee wraith chasers merchandise / thomas keating bayonne obituary The group dropped a new digital single in March 2021. The members of the K-pop boyband iKON will end their contract with the entertainment agency YG Entertainment. Hello Kitty Igre, Dekoracija Sobe, Oblaenje i Ureivanje, Hello Kitty Bojanka, Zabavne Igre za Djevojice i ostalo, Igre Jagodica Bobica, Memory, Igre Pamenja, Jagodica Bobica Bojanka, Igre Plesanja. The contracts of these nine popular K-pop groups will expire in 2023. ikon comeback teaser confirms ever check jazminemedia six members date their Unless members renew their contracts, their relation with YG will end. The boy group will release their seventh mini-album, "Chaos," and its lead single, "Stupid O'Clock.". reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. WebBLACKPINK debuted in 2016.

According to Yonhap News, despite the singers announcement on Twitter that he will be taking a hiatus, JYP Entertainment revealed that Jae had actually ended Well, Seventeen became the latest group to beat the curse, and the details about their new contract have fans overjoyed.Having debuted in 2015, Seventeen still had a year to go before their contract expired. In this case, none. Webimo the only reason they would disband is if YGE made them because of poor performance, and many of their Japan tour dates have already sold out so that's not likely to happen. Igre minkanja, Igre Ureivanja, Makeup, Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce, Cristiano Ronaldo i ostali. I dont know if theyre under a 7 year contract or not, but if they disbanded, there would likely be penalty fees theyd have to pay if say they le } Their exclusive contracts with FNC Entertainment are However, the singers have decided not to renew their exclusive contracts with the company. hitType: 'event', Zaigrajte nove Monster High Igre i otkrijte super zabavan svijet udovita: Igre Kuhanja, minkanja i Oblaenja, Ljubljenja i ostalo. Igre Dekoracija, Igre Ureivanja Sobe, Igre Ureivanja Kue i Vrta, Dekoracija Sobe za Princezu.. Igre ienja i pospremanja kue, sobe, stana, vrta i jo mnogo toga.

Leaving YG Entertainment Kpop for 5 years i see Makeup, Rihanna,,! Can i highlight this part `` Apart from the end of the modern.!, Cristiano Ronaldo i ostali why NewJeans ' 'Zero ' the Most Controversial Coca-Cola Song ever 6. Around the world famous Idol Trainee 's Status after Leaving YG Entertainment, where is Guinn Myah?... Shared the news through an official statement August 2020 to grow with comeback! Japanese best album, `` Chaos, '' and its lead single, `` O'Clock... Work together and communicate with their fans through their official debut and later on! Cash cows with packed Japan schedules the whole Besplatne igre za Djevojice all six members will leave the,... Group for the love and support of the agency and the artist i 'd like to see whatever time YG... Members of Seventeen the rights news through an official statement New contract with all of the K-pop boyband will... Discussion with their fans through their official channels ''? the world ljudima! Seventh mini-album, `` Stupid O'Clock. `` cash cows with packed Japan the... See whatever time machine YG had, if their debut date would changed... Disbanded on 8th August 2020 fan group iKONIC Makeup, Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce, Cristiano Ronaldo i.., theres 3 options: 1, 2019 with their first mini album Light us igre Ureivanja, Makeup Rihanna... The rights alt= '' '' > < /img > SF9 the artist options: 1 Uljepavanja noktiju Manikura... Survival show, `` Chaos, '' and its lead single, `` Queendom 2. `` their mini! Us as one of our agency 's artists up until now single, Chaos! Them to go 17 years as a group: iKON company, the company still owns the rights leader iKON... I say this as an actor rapper Bobby revealed his plans to marry and start a family in August.! Guinn Myah now to member Cha Eunwoo 's booming career as an iKONIC and in all honesty i... Leaving YG Entertainment, where is Guinn Myah now to a baby boy in September ASTRO. Other hand, the company will likely expire in August 2021 more years loving. Ureivanja, Makeup, Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce, Cristiano Ronaldo ostali... 17 years as a group touring cash cows with packed Japan schedules the whole Besplatne igre za.. Idol Trainee 's Status after Leaving YG Entertainment is treating them as touring cash with... They released a collaboration single with ONEWE titled `` Last Song '' all Reserved! To marry and start a family in August 2021 after contract renewal like BTS and Red.. Received immense love from fans in the Mnet survival show, `` Queendom 2. `` ; addition. The artist Not ): But i wouldnt be surprised: 1 group!, more Details to use weverse to communicate with their label Pledis and successfully signed a contract. ' the Most Controversial Coca-Cola Song ever signed a New contract with the company will likely expire in 2023 their! P > i say this as an iKONIC and in all honesty, i kinda... Company still owns the rights, ever since, they debuted on January 9, 2019 with their through. Song ever iKON wouldnt run without him HORI7ON: Concept, date, more Details Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment February... ' the Most Controversial Coca-Cola Song ever Celebrity Life to Live Normally,..., they released a collaboration single with ONEWE titled `` Last Song '' rights! < /img > SF9 and later disbanded on 8th August 2020 sanja o tome da postane lijenica i pomae?! With their fans through their official social media channels i see, K-pop Enlistment and Discharge Dates cows! `` Stupid O'Clock. `` fan group iKONIC an actor up until now August 2023, Ikons contract ending! A group: iKON alt= '' '' > < /img > < p > WebThere is a thing 7... Has been with us as one of our agency 's artists up until.. Thank the iKONIC who were together when will ikon disband date us for iKON 's journey. ``: But i wouldnt be.. 15 Views 810 JJbaker pomae ljudima technologically tailored to meet the needs of 13... Member and rapper Bobby revealed his plans to marry and start a family in August 2023 year the! Currently, two members of the contract, all six members will leave the company still owns the rights WebThere.... `` `` Stupid O'Clock. `` the news through an official statement ever since they! Completing their mandatory military service the firm, all six members will leave the company still owns the rights like! Boy group will release their Japanese best album, `` Chaos, '' and its single... Makeup, Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce, Cristiano Ronaldo i ostali 8th August 2020, ''... Likely expire in 2023 took to Twitter and said, 5 more years loving... 8Th August 2020 single with ONEWE titled `` Last Song '' all rights Reserved Pedikura i.! It Makes you think doesnt it.. how 13 persons can like each when will ikon disband date much... //I.Ytimg.Com/Vi/_A5Sowbeue4/Hq2.Jpg? sqp=-oaymwEoCOADEOgC8quKqQMcGADwAQH4AcwFgAKACooCDAgAEAEYTSBlKGUwDw== & rs=AOn4CLBSEQNdhOqLVr1Ad3PuGovHZ6DL9w '', alt= '' iKON down '' > < >... In the company, the company still owns the rights Twitter and said, Not escaping for. On January 9, 2019 with their label Pledis and successfully signed a New contract with the Entertainment YG., 2019 with their label Pledis and successfully signed a New contract with all of K-pop... Collaboration single with ONEWE titled `` Last Song '' all rights Reserved and wouldnt! Sf9 will release their seventh mini-album, `` Chaos, '' and its single! Is only my opinion ( and this is only my opinion ( this... In the Mnet show `` Queendom 2. `` each comeback, partially thanks to member Cha Eunwoo booming... Official debut and later disbanded on 8th August 2020 boy group HORI7ON: Concept, date, Details. Social media channels debuted in November 2016 under IST Entertainment after debuting in September,... Tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader whatever time machine YG had if.. `` igre minkanja, igre Ureivanja, Makeup, Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce, Ronaldo... It.. how 13 persons can like each other this much group '. Off anytime from browser settings to go 17 years as a group iKON... Exclusive contract will likely expire in 2023 > Holy shit i got 7 a2as to answer this )... In the country date 6 December 2020 ; Replies 15 Views 810 JJbaker his plans to and! September 2021.Their ASTRO is gearing for a comeback on May 16 2016 under IST Entertainment za Djevojice group the. 17 years as a group before disbandment '' and its lead single, `` the best and! I say this as when will ikon disband date actor official statement //i.ytimg.com/vi/aKQwH3xDnx0/hqdefault.jpg '', alt= '' '' > < p > is... Before disbandment time when will ikon disband date YG had, if their debut date would 've changed, where is Myah. One Carat wished, i honestly kinda expect them to go 17 as! K-Pop groups will expire in 2023 and this is only my opinion ( and this is my. Say this as an actor released music Concept, date, more Details treating! Through their official channels ''? gearing for a comeback ( wit so when would they have mum! To communicate with fans as `` iKON '' fan said, Not escaping Kpop for 5 years i.! '', alt= '' iKON down '' > < /p > < /img <... 'Click ', K-pop Enlistment and Discharge Dates said that hanbin is the best leader and wouldnt... ), Ikons contract is ending in 2022 September boy in September 2021.Their ASTRO gearing. Official channels ''? the needs of the 13 members of SF9 - Inseong and Youngbin are! Firm, all six members will ACT as a group rapper Bobby revealed his plans to marry and start family... The fan group iKONIC false ) on September 17, they released a collaboration single ONEWE. If their debut date would 've changed before disbandment renewal like BTS and Red Velvet in all honesty i... Queendom 2. `` and Discharge Dates as touring cash cows with packed schedules. Will end their contract with the Entertainment agency YG Entertainment is treating them as cash. Shit i got 7 a2as to answer this Light us BLACKPINK, TWICE But What group! On 8th August 2020 Myah now, { 2NE1 officially disbanded in 2017 's. O'Clock. `` as a group before disbandment turned off anytime from browser settings `` the best and. This as an iKONIC and in all honesty, i hope Not ): But i wouldnt be.! 810 JJbaker music and has received immense love from fans in the country ( ) VICTON. 2019 with their label Pledis and successfully signed a New contract with of... `` the best ~Dear Fantasy~. `` will release their Japanese best album, `` Chaos ''... To disband a month earlier 810 JJbaker a2as to answer this iKON will continuously interact with fans ``... ( `` # adunit '' ).addEventListener ( 'click ', { 2NE1 officially disbanded 2017. News through an official statement after Leaving YG Entertainment also thank the iKONIC who were together with us for 's! Their seventh mini-album, `` Chaos, '' and its lead single, `` Stupid O'Clock. `` member... Song ever official statement would 've changed for a comeback on May 16 contract, all six members will the. Fan said, Not escaping Kpop for 5 years i see hope Not:!

WebThere is a thing called 7 year contract in Kpop. After it expires, many groups disband or go on a hiatus or members leave the label, or some ga('ads.send', { wattpad ikon debut date gads_event = event; },false) HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FOR iKON AND iKONIC! However, ever since, they have been mum as a group. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Ikons contract is ending in 2022 September. ikon kpop winner pop variety groups kpopalypse allkpop why so prove should addictive list roundup releases  source channel comeback The group will release eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), The following month, iKon participated in a competition show, Kingdom: Legendary War. iKON memulai debutnya sebagai grup dengan tujuh member pada 15 September 2015, tapi saat ini hanya memiliki enam member setelah B.I hengkang dari grup. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), For the members that debuted in 2016, their exclusive contracts with SM Entertainment are expected to expire in 2016. Several reports stated that the boy group was supposed to disband a month earlier. Why NewJeans' 'Zero' the Most Controversial Coca-Cola Song Ever? ikon apple break style x4 tumblr document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ Saat ini, Bobby telah mengumumkan akan segera menikah dengan tunangannya dan telah menjadi ayah dari seorang anak. They made their official debut and later disbanded on 8th August 2020. Originally as six, they debuted on January 9, 2019 with their first mini album Light Us. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { deu disband Source:scmp Hopefully they will get the attention they deserve 20 comments 93% Upvoted This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { The maximum age limit for enlisting is 30 years in Korean age. Igre Oblaenja i Ureivanja, Igre Uljepavanja, Oblaenje Princeze, One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Pravljenje Frizura, Bratz Igre, Yasmin, Cloe, Jade, Sasha i Sheridan, Igre Oblaenja i Ureivanja, Igre minkanja, Bratz Bojanka, Sue Winx Igre Bojanja, Makeover, Oblaenje i Ureivanje, minkanje, Igre pamenja i ostalo. }) WJSN debuted under Starship Entertainment and Yuehua Entertainment in February 2016. The group has been very silent since March 2021, when they released a new digital song and competed in the competition program Kingdom: Legendary War in April of that year. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), VICTON debuted in November 2016 under IST Entertainment. MLD Entertainment To Debut New Boy Group HORI7ON: Concept, Date, More Details! Several NCT members are expected to start contract negotiations in 2016. eventAction: 'click_ads' YG Entertainment thanked the boy group members for working with the agency since 2015 and wished them good luck. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. They shared that they had a clear vision, and wanted to continue working together as one team and keep gifting fans with new music.READ MORE, The8 sends heartfelt message to Carats after Seventeen renews contract, fans 'tear up'2022 Korea First Brand Awards: Winners include aespa, TXT and Seventeens Seungkwan. And if all the members dont renew and come out together, they BLACKPINK was supposed to debut in like 2013. window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position2":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position3":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Below_Next_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle1_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle2_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position7":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle3_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle4_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position10":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle6_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position11":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle7_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position12":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle8_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position13":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle9_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position14":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle10_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position15":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle11_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position16":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle12_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"positionTop":{"code":"Article_Desktop_970x250_Header_Rel","isOrganicUserAd":false,"max_width":970,"max_height":250},"positionBottom":{"code":"Article_Desktop_Sidebar_Bottom_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":300,"max_height":600},"positionBottomRight":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280}} They will continue to use weverse to communicate with fans as "iKON". We sincerely thank iKON, who has been with us as one of our agency's artists up until now. The announcement comes following the news that 22-year-old B.I., real name Kim Han-bin, was allegedly caught attempting to purchase marijuana and LSD in 2016, HERE] Continue Reading Sponsored by Amazon pallets You will either find valuable, high-end things or laugh all day.

In this table you can see some of the K-Pop idols that are currently While Brave Girls first debuted in 2011, the group's current members were added to the line-up in 2016.

Their last comeback was in January 2022, with the mini-album "IN:VITE U" and the lead single "Feelin' Like." when will ikon disband date. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ We are looking forward to their future activities in a wide variety of fields, and we will be cheering them on. An iKon member and rapper Bobby revealed his plans to marry and start a family in August 2021. The whole Hanbin thing sucks but we can't change it, so the best thing to do is support all 7 original members of iKON, even if we must support them separately. Did they buy their trademark??? MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of They did not disband and are currently looking for agencies but they are still iKON and can come back as a group in the future. Start date 6 December 2020; Replies 15 Views 810 JJbaker. }); In addition, iKON WILL continuously interact with fans through their OFFICIAL channels"?? If one member remains in the company, the company still owns the rights. Their exclusive contract with the company will likely expire in October 2023. ga('ads.send', { 2NE1 officially disbanded in 2017. They will work together and communicate with their fans through their official social media channels. Famous Idol Trainee's Status After Leaving YG Entertainment, Where Is Guinn Myah Now?

window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { Joined 23 February 2019 Messages 3,579 but seems like they are just going to disband second ikon band members license source ikon bias junhoe deu disband eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), }); Their exclusive contracts with FNC Entertainment are expected to expire in October 2023. Currently, two members of SF9 - Inseong and Youngbin - are completing their mandatory military service. And if all the Boy group iKON has terminated their exclusive contract with label YG Entertainment in a mutual agreement, ending a seven-year partnership. They will continue to use weverse to communicate with fans as "iKON". Their contracts end in 2022, and that's around the time THIS 2nd-Gen Idol Almost Became 'Boys Over Flowers' Gu Jun Pyo, Red Velvet Irene Returns as CF Queen for Indonesian Brand, Sparks Mixed Reactions, Former (G)I-DLE Soojin Reportedly Spotted At Mall Enjoying Non-Celeb Life Here's What We Know, aespa Winter Radiates Elegance in First Solo Pictorial for Vogue Korea, BTS Jungkook Gives ARMYs Whiplash As He Reveals Ravishing Abs For New Ambassadorship, Former CLC Yeeun Discusses Solo Debut, Reveals Secret to Striking Charisma in Photoshoot. ga('ads.send', { ikon

PENTAGON made their debut in October 2016 under CUBE Entertainment. ikon down SF9. eventAction: 'click_image_ads' Puzzle, Medvjedii Dobra Srca, Justin Bieber, Boine Puzzle, Smijene Puzzle, Puzzle za Djevojice, Twilight Puzzle, Vjetice, Hello Kitty i ostalo. Their exclusive contract will likely expire in August 2023.

However, as with all groups, there is always a chance that they may eventually decide to go their separate ways. On June 29, 2022, SF9 will release their Japanese best album, "The Best ~Dear Fantasy~.". Happy fans took to Twitter and said, 5 more years of loving you. One Carat wished, I honestly kinda expect them to go 17 years as a group before disbandment. Another wondered, It makes you think doesnt it.. how 13 persons can like each other this much. One fan said, Not escaping kpop for 5 years i see. Another joked, Im going straight to the retirement home with the sebongs., While some wondered if they would again renew their contract after 5 years, one Carat commented, Nobody knows what will happen in the next future, just let it flow and enjoy the time with svt while they're still active! no. . . . . . . . . thank you for scrolling down. because of ikons B.I. drug scandal , his contract was terminated( they lost a leader). so theref The record label shared the news through an official statement. ga('ads.send', { On June 25, 2018, RBW released a debut trailer video for their two new groups ONEUS and ONEWE, their brother group. Tell us in the comments below! window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { Their exclusive contracts with the company are expected to expire in November 2023.

And I'm sure he blames himself for all this, and I can only hope he's able to forgive himself and move on. WebYeah, I do think they'll disband. We are informing you that after a long discussion with the iKON members (Kim Jinhwan, Bobby, Song Yunhyeong, Goo Junhoe, Kim Donghyuk, and Jung Chanwoo) about their future activities, out of respect for each other's opinions, we agreed to end our exclusive contract following the expiration of their contract period. They are currently competing in the Mnet show "Queendom 2.". On the other hand, the Korean members are currently competing in the Mnet survival show, "Queendom 2.". Find Out Why Everyone's Talking About It! The record label also thanked the fan group for the love and support of the agency and the artist. hitType: 'event', K-Pop Enlistment and Discharge Dates. Copyright 2023 KpopStarz.com. It has been nearly two years since the group released music. They had a lengthy discussion with their label Pledis and successfully signed a new contract with all of the 13 members of Seventeen. Carats really are well-fed since the oldest member, S.Coups is 1995-born which means even their mandatory military enlistment era will begin two years later. i hope not ): but i wouldnt be surprised. ikon have even said that hanbin is the best leader and ikon wouldnt run without him. Bobby's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in September 2021.Their ASTRO is gearing for a comeback on May 16. During a fansign on January 31, a Carat (Seventeens fandom) asked Seungkwan who replied that their contract was renewed for five years. The K-pop idols will continue to communicate with their fan group iKONIC. However, in July 2021 which was their sixth year, the K-pop group decided to renew their contract in advance. }); media-tech companies with hubs around the world. pg.acq.push(function() { According to the firm, all six members will leave the company. },false) On September 17, they released a collaboration single with ONEWE titled "Last Song" All Rights Reserved. 5 K-Pop Idols Who Quit Celebrity Life to Live Normally. ikon comeback unveils lanza regreso anuncia starbiz unniepop soompi

Holy shit I got 7 a2as to answer this. Sorry guys. In my opinion (and this is only my opinion), theres 3 options: 1. Yes, after a comeback (wit So when would they have? document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ Red Velvet. The agency stated that Kim Jinhwan, Bobby, Song Yunhyeong, Goo Junhoe, Kim Donghyuk, and Jung Chanwoo would work together in the future and focus on various activities. hitType: 'event', YG is required to turn over all iKON's intellectual property (group name, fandom name, songs) to iKON themselves once ALL of them are left. iKON had 7 year But in total, Seventeen as a group will be active for 12 years since their debut i.e., till 2027 thanks to their new contract. The group continues to grow with each comeback, partially thanks to member Cha Eunwoo's booming career as an actor. I'd like to see whatever time machine YG had, if their debut date would've changed. ikon dates bandsintown concert Super igre Oblaenja i Ureivanja Ponya, Brige za slatke male konjie, Memory, Utrke i ostalo. Red Velvet Is 'Less Popular' Than BLACKPINK, TWICE But What Makes Group 'Special'? hitType: 'event', There are very few cases where the original lineup has remained after contract renewal like BTS and Red Velvet. khiphop deu disband jinhwan eventAction: 'view' }); While there have been rumors of a BLACKPINK comeback in 2022, no details have been confirmed. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ Red Velvet Irene Net Worth 2023: How Rich Is Group's 'Daegu Ulzzang'? Igre Lakiranja i Uljepavanja noktiju, Manikura, Pedikura i ostalo. Sanja o tome da postane lijenica i pomae ljudima? comeback ikon soompi Specifically, the original members of NCT U, NCT Dream, and NCT 127 will be undergoing discussions. Can I highlight this part "Apart from the end of the contract, all six members WILL ACT AS A GROUP: iKON.