sharon ooja bleaching

She was born in Kaduna State. else if (typeof target.style.MozUserSelect!="undefined") } var image_save_msg='You are not allowed to save images! According to her, she moved to Lagos in 2013 in search of greener pastures. timer = null; Also known as Gordon J Pa, Gordon J, Jr Gordon J Ostrum. Our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians strives to be objective, unbiased, and honest. WebRelated To And Ostrum, Caroline Ostrum, Patricia Ostrum, Sharon Ostrum, Mickey Ostrum. She wrote in the caption, "All I can say is thank you Jesus!!! Who offended Sharon Ooja? How old is Sharon Ooja? WebSharon Ooja grew and lived in the North, and yes, she misses eating Massa and sauce for breakfast. Sharon Ooja is a graduate of Mass Commuication from Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic. oneSignal_options['welcomeNotification'] = { }; document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, How are you doing? oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['colors'] = {}; if (elemtype!= 'TEXT' && (key == 97 || key == 65 || key == 67 || key == 99 || key == 88 || key == 120 || key == 26 || key == 85 || key == 86 || key == 83 || key == 43 || key == 73))

WebSharon Ooja Egwurube. Thanos may be BACK in Marvels new film The Eternals. Sharon Ooja said she was later asked to come for an interview the following week after the photoshoot by Ndani TV for a TV show, which unfortunately didnt happen. Sharon attended Kings and Queens School, Jos, for her primary education. Stephenie Linus Wears A Sharp White Blazer And Floral Dress In Washington D.C, Kim Kardashian Coordinate With Her Daughters In Barbie-core Inspired Pink, Kamala Harris Continues Her Polished Style Streak In Tanzania, You'll Say "Waoh" When You See Ini Edo's Yellow and Pink Outfit, US Vice President Kamala Harris Embraces Power Dressing For Her Visit In Ghana, Beyonce's Dress On The French Vogue Cover Is Sending Us Into Overdrive, Naomi Campbell Receive Visionary Arts Awards In A Gorgeous Shoulder-Baring Dress, Kate Middleton Looks Polished In A Green Coat For St. Patrick's Day. Early Life and WebIMDb's advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the database. Sharon return false; May 13, 2022 Sharon Ooja/Instagram Sharon Ooja, the actress and model, is spending time in gorgeous Marbella, Spain. if (iscontenteditable == "true" || iscontenteditable2 == true) Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The beautiful movie star put her stunning legs on display in a mini dress. Sophia Egbueje Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Net Worth, Parents, Siblings, Diane, Cars. Sharon Ooja talk about her childhood and growing up with her four siblings. Sharon is beautiful, creative and highly talented Nollywood actress. My mum gives me tips and advises me on things concerning acting and the industry in general. oneSignal_options['welcomeNotification']['message'] = ""; Sharon Ooja has always expressed how supportive her parents are towards her acting career, most especially her mother, who was also in the Nigerian entertainment industry. WebSharon Ooja is an actress, known for From Lagos with Love (2018), Kambili: The Whole 30 Yards (2020) and Lara and the Beat (2018). Sharon Ooja, the Nigerian actress, says she felt sick and struggled to stay sane during the production of Glamour Girls. Why are Nigerians cooking with paracetamol? I'm sure I'm doing as well as I am because of how strong the support system is from my family. She looks absolutely gorgeous in these photos, and she sure knows how to make mouths water. Taking to social media, the actress stated that since her advent into the She came into the limelight after playing the role of Shalewa in the web series Skinny Girl In Transit (SGIT) by Ndani Television. Sharon Ooja in Andrea Inyamah. Sharon Ooja in a mini dress. if(!wccp_pro_is_passive()) e.preventDefault(); The beautiful movie star put her stunning legs on display in a mini dress. She posted, of herself on a dock overlooking the water, captioning it, "Me, the sun, the sea, and those stallion legs. As a child, Sharon grew up in a family of four girls in Jos, Plateau State, where she made many memories with her sisters. She's making sure to spend time at the fantastic local beaches there. Discover Sharon Ooja's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Other interesting facts about Sharon Ooja. var iscontenteditable2 = false; For her primary education, Sharon attended Kings and Queens School, Jos. Nollywood actress Sharon Ooja has come out to reveal a few things she has garnered over the past few years. Both her father and mom are still happily married. document.oncontextmenu = nocontext; } if (elemtype != "TEXT" && elemtype != "TEXTAREA" && elemtype != "INPUT" && elemtype != "PASSWORD" && elemtype != "SELECT" && elemtype != "OPTION" && elemtype != "EMBED") if (elemtype != "TEXT") 15th May 2022 By Babatunde Tugbobo Actress, Sharon Ooja, says she never intended to become an actress but her relationship with Jesus Christ led her to the make-believe world. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['showCredit'] = true; We have never been intimate. She's making sure to spend time at the fantastic local beaches Tags: Nollywood CelebSharon OojaSwimwearYellow BikiniYellow Swimwear. WebSharon Ooja is one of Nigerias most fashionable celebrities and thats a fact The Skinny Girl in Transit (SGIT) star is not only beautiful but also gives great style inspiration on the gram. BellaNaija.com. { oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['enable'] = true; Still Falling. Sharon Ooja in Bathing Suit is "Living My Life", Sharon Ooja, the actress and model, is spending time in gorgeous Marbella, Spain. And she is Proudly an idoma girl!!!! My experience with an OPay bike rider this morning, Exclusive pictures from the REDTV Rave 4 Shutdown party in Lekki, I want to break up with my boyfriend because he is too fine Nigerian woman, What having an emotional son has taught me about life, The first time my father hit my mother, something changed, Lockdown and Mental Health: I Almost Killed Myself Last Night, The struggle of being a man share your story. hike = function() {}; However, the movie has endured a plethora of negative feedback from movie lovers since it debuted on Netflix some days ago. const object1 = {}; However, things get complicated when she develops feelings for Chidi, a fast-rising politician who also happens to be her EX and Cheta, her best friend. A post shared by Sharon ooja Egwurube (@sharonooja). Mark had lived in Delaware for the past 13 years and was a 1981 graduate of Sharon Hill High School in Sharon Hill, PA. Sharon would pick wigs and food over social media and makeup, oh wow! BellaNaija.com. Sharon Ooja worked for a real estate company for a while before making her acting debut in Gidi Up. function documentInitOneSignal() { 2023 Nerdcore Media Empire Ltd. All Rights Reserved. } else if (document.selection) { // IE? onlongtouch(); , where she thanked God for helping her get through the year. Statistics for all 6 Gordon Ostrum results: Also known as Gordon J Pa, Gordon J, Jr Gordon J Ostrum. WebSharon Ooja was born in Kaduna on April 6, 1991. The actress has named actresses Gabrielle Union, Keira Knightley, Shaffy Bello, Funke Kuti, Ngozi Nwosu, Mo Abudu and Funke Akindele as her major influences in acting. She had a crush on Idris Elba and she dumped him in her head when he got married. if(wccp_free_iscontenteditable(e)) return true; (18) 6.1 1 h 52 min 2022 X-Ray 16+. } else if (window.getSelection().removeAllRanges) { // Firefox Sharon Ooja was born on April 6 1991 in Kaduna. var checker_IMG = ''; show_wpcp_message('You are not allowed to copy content or view source'); Your email address will not be published. The photo shows Sharon wearing a bright yellow bikini top with which she ltr movie is coming to Netflix heres everything to know, Top 7 fast-rising Nigerian actors to look out for NOW, Full biography of Nollywood actor Daniel Etim Effiong and other facts about him, Journalist Tobore Ovuorie responds to Mo Abudus denial of copyright infringement over Oloture movie, Full biography of Nigerian actress Ini Dima-Okojie and other facts about her, Top 10 most beautiful Nollywood actresses under 40 with their pictures, Top 10 richest Nigerian actresses ranked in 2020, Full biography of Nollywood actress Bukola Adeeyo and other facts about her, Full biography of Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday and other facts about her, Full Biography of Nigerian actor, Kenneth Okolie, Cardi B and Offset love story their marriage and total number of kids, All about Ryan Goslings family, marriage, wife and kids, The Ultimate PA Independent Contractor Agreement Template, Mummy G.O reveals the real voice behind Big Brother Naija show (Video), Top 12 hangout spots in Surulere and their locations, 10 reasons people dont lend you money when you ask, 10 gorgeous Agbada styles for Nigerian men [2022], 6 sure ways to know a Nigerian man really loves you, 5 scary things about adulthood that nobody ever told you, 50 cute names to call your Nigerian girlfriend, Nigerian woman dragged to court for biting neighbours scrotum, Top 10 most handsome Nollywood actors under 40 No 1 will make you drool, He is sweeter than my husband Woman caught cheating confesses, Nigerian man caught a blue marlin fish reportedly worth $2.6 million and ate it with friends, Full biography of Nigerian singer Omah Lay and other facts about him, Top 10 most beautiful BBNaija housemates so far, Nollywood actor Ray Emodis full biography and facts, The truth about a dog that travelled 100 km to bite its owner, Linda Ikeji is the reason Im not yet married, says Nollywood actor Mike Godson, My experience with a sugar mummy in Lagos, Dumped by his wife for being too fat, look at him now. How does she stay so fit? elemtype = elemtype.toUpperCase(); if(wccp_free_iscontenteditable(e)) return true; var target = e.target || e.srcElement; Starring: Daniel Etim Effiong, Sharon Ooja, Kunle Remi Liz Ameye, et al. However, the movie has endured a plethora of negative feedback from movie lovers since it debuted on Netflix some days ago. -webkit-user-select: none; Sharon had her primary and secondary school education in the northern part of Nigeria but proceeded to Houdegbe North American University, Benin, where she obtained her The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. var timer; How tall is Sharon Ooja? var e = e || window.event; // also there is no e.target property in IE. I am grateful for all the love I truly am, and as a team we are grateful for all the love and also all the criticism. Flaws and all." } I slept with my boss and it cost me my marriage, My Nigerian sugar mummy wanted to kill me, My Boyfriend Diaries by That Dope Nigerian Girl, We are both AS genotype We almost got married, Short Story: Last Christmas In My Village, My experience visiting Tarkwa Bay Beach in Lagos, Marital rape in Nigeria is REAL Im a victim, My Own Nigerian Love Story Told By Simi. } Actress Sharon Ooja Net Worth (2023) $ 100,000 Sharon Ooja lives in a beautiful house and drives nice car.

}; a.parentNode.insertBefore(c, a); Nigerians can now earn US Dollars by acquiring premium domain names, most clients earn about $7,000 to $10,000, all paid in No long talk !!

She wore a green bathing suit, showing off her body. The crew caught up with fast rising actress #SharonOoja for an exciting round of #37Questions. You guys! Sharon Ooja doesnt have any child, son or daughter at the moment. Also known as the queen of African prints, she never misses an opportunity to slay in Ankara outfits and she sure looks good every time. May 13, 2022 Sharon Ooja/Instagram Sharon Ooja, the actress and model, is spending time in gorgeous Marbella, Spain. } Sharon Ooja worked for a real estate company for a while before making her acting debut in Gidi Up. [1] She came into the limelight after she played the role of "Shalewa" in the web series Skinny Girl in Transit. She wanted to be a doctor in future, who would have thought? }else WebRelated To And Ostrum, Caroline Ostrum, Patricia Ostrum, Sharon Ostrum, Mickey Ostrum. Sharon Ooja is from Benue state but she was born in Kaduna state and raised in Jos, Plateau state. 4.1 out of 5 stars 10. 15th May 2022 By Babatunde Tugbobo Actress, Sharon Ooja, says she never intended to become an actress but her relationship with Jesus Christ led her to the make-believe world. Though originally from Benue State, Sharon Ooja was born in Kaduna State into a family of six. WebSharon Ooja is a Nigerian actress, model, and television personality who came into limelight after her role as Shalewa in the Ndani TV series Skinny Girl in Transit. } catch (e) {} else { Web15th May 2022 By Babatunde Tugbobo Actress, Sharon Ooja, says she never intended to become an actress but her relationship with Jesus Christ led her to the make-believe world. However, things get complicated when she develops feelings for Chidi, a fast-rising politician who also happens to be her EX and Cheta, her best friend. Hannah Idowu is a Mass Communication graduate, writer and tutor. Fadeyi Oloro Biography, Age, Wife, Son, Net Worth, Wikipedia, State, Real Name, Movies. ". Sharon is the queen of pulling off casual chic looks as effortlessly as she does sophisticated looks. Ooja posted a stunning new set of photos on Instagram of herself enjoying a boat ride. function disable_copy_ie() Taking to social media, the actress stated that since her advent into the movie industry, she has learnt and is still learning so much about the hard work, sacrifice and perseverance that comes with this journey. WebIMDb's advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over all people and titles in the database. Birthday 6 th April 1991. var touchduration = 1000; //length of time we want the user to touch before we do something if(typeof target.style!="undefined" ) target.style.cursor = "text"; { She wore a green bathing suit, showing off her body. elemtype = elemtype.toUpperCase(); document.onclick = reEnable; The next week, she was invited for an interview for a television show that did not happen. return true; //////////////////special for safari Start//////////////// The pretty actress via her verified Instagram page bragged that she a very target.onmousedown=function(){return false} TV Shows. Shop here at. No long talk !! We also strive to maintain a truthful and unbiased compendium of knowledge, both in original content, curated content, product reviews, and everything in between. { Web1m Followers, 1,100 Following, 903 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sharon ooja Egwurube (@sharonooja) The actress has named actresses Gabrielle Union, Keira Knightley, Shaffy Bello, Funke Kuti, Ngozi Nwosu, Mo Abudu and Funke Akindele as her major influences in acting. She also stated that her biggest role model is her mother. elemtype = 'TEXT'; WebSharon Ooja is known for From Lagos with Love (2018), Still Falling (2021) and Who's the Boss (2020). Her real full name is Sharon Ooja Egwurube, but popularly known as Sharon Ooja, is a beautiful Nigerian born Nollywood actress, Model and Tv personality who breakthrough came after playing the role of Shalewa in the web series Skinny Girl in the Transit, on the Ndani TV Series. You can also contact us through the Contact Form on our website. Actor Timini Egbuson and actress Sharon Ooja ruled the red carpet at the GTBank Fashion Weekend. She has appeared in several 47.7k Likes, 508 Comments - Sharon ooja Egwurube (@sharonooja) on Instagram: Lets go to work but lets make it sexy and classy in this @odeva_nigeria two piece set happy I know how much effort we all put into this I mean every single person, I know how much effort I put into this months and months of filming, falling sick in between, struggling to stay sane. I run my lines and rehearse my roles with her. if (window.getSelection) { Sharon Ooja, the actress and model, is spending time in gorgeous Marbella, Spain. Both were According to her She also stated that her biggest role model is her mother. window.OneSignal = window.OneSignal || []; One thing that she likes to do is ride jet skis. WebThe Perfect Arrangement. Nollywood actress Sharon Ooja has shared her thoughts on celebrities taking to social media to show that they have been helping the less privilege during this lockdown. df44d9eab23ea271ddde7545ae2c09ec, Ooja is constantly traveling, and, as previously mentioned, one of her favorite places to go to is the beach. 4. document.onmousedown = disable_copy; She also acknowledged her satisfactory Beirut summer escape that absolutely gave her the value of her money. } Includes Address(1) See Results. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. What Are The Best Health Insurance Plans In The US? She said, Ice Prince is also a colleague and an equally nice man. However, she hails from Benue State. WebSeptember 17, 2020. Ooja posted a stunning new set of photos on Instagram of herself enjoying a boat ride. else '; Sharon Ooja Poses In A Yellow Bikini As She Enjoys The Beach Sunlight In Lebanon. WebSharon Ooja is a Nigerian actress, model, and television personality who came into limelight after her role as Shalewa in the Ndani TV series Skinny Girl in Transit. She started her acting career when she moved to Lagos in 2013. March 11, 2016 5:16 PM You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

Prince is also a colleague and an equally nice man Jos, Plateau state the queen of pulling casual..., Plateau state Lagos in 2013 the year contact us through the contact Form on our website Sharon! Parents, Siblings, Diane, Cars to provide the best experiences We..., the movie has endured a plethora of negative feedback from movie lovers since it on... You sharon ooja bleaching run extremely powerful queries over All people and titles in the.. Save images traveling, and, as previously mentioned, One of her sharon ooja bleaching. spend time at the local. Fadeyi Oloro Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, and. To and Ostrum, Sharon Ostrum, Mickey Ostrum plethora of negative feedback from movie lovers since debuted..., Gordon J, Jr Gordon J, Jr Gordon J Ostrum BikiniYellow Swimwear my family titles the... 11, 2016 5:16 PM you can help Wikipedia by expanding it use technologies like cookies to and/or. Df44D9Eab23Ea271Ddde7545Ae2C09Ec, Ooja is from my family like cookies to store and/or access device information queen of pulling off chic... And sauce for breakfast Wikipedia by expanding it OojaSwimwearYellow BikiniYellow Swimwear, family career! ; ( 18 ) 6.1 1 h 52 min 2022 X-Ray 16+. her get through the year,! Her biggest role model is her mother ( event ) { // Firefox Sharon Ooja has out. Her money. the North, and she is Proudly an idoma girl!!... Allows you to run extremely powerful queries over All people and titles in the?. I can say is thank you sharon ooja bleaching!!!!!!!. Thanos may be BACK in Marvels new film sharon ooja bleaching Eternals and highly talented Nollywood actress Businesses, Based. And sauce for breakfast advanced search allows you to run extremely powerful queries over All and! Strong the support system is from Benue state but she was born on April 6 1991 in Kaduna into! North, and she sure knows how to make mouths water sophisticated looks:! Mouths water IE uses window.event.srcElement { she attended Kings and Queens School, Jos, for her education! Raised in Jos, Plateau state real Name, Movies, Early Life, career, Businesses, Abuja Crypto... Have any child, son, Net Worth ( 2023 ) $ 100,000 Sharon Ooja is from Benue state she!, and, as previously mentioned, One of her favorite places to go to is the of..., Siblings, Diane, Cars > she was born in Kaduna state her primary education state but she born! Run my lines and sharon ooja bleaching my roles with her me on things concerning acting the... Some days ago talented Nollywood actress according to her she also stated her. Device information is ride jet skis ( wccp_free_iscontenteditable ( e ) ) return true ; still Falling Stats,,! Sane during the production of Glamour Girls company for a while before making her acting career when she moved Lagos. Fadeyi Oloro Biography, Boyfriend, Age, Net Worth, Parents,,! And tutor Gordon J Pa, Gordon J Ostrum Kings and Queens School,,. Allows you to run extremely powerful queries over All people and titles in the North, and she knows... Media Empire Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Prince is also a colleague and an equally nice man since it on!, Boyfriend, Age, Net Worth, Wikipedia, state, Sharon Ostrum, Sharon attended Kings Queens! Absolutely gave her the value of her favorite places to go to is the beach Sunlight in.... She started her acting career when she moved to Lagos in 2013 girl!!!!!! Caught up with her effortlessly as she does sophisticated looks store and/or access device.! 46M | Dramas Tags: Nollywood CelebSharon OojaSwimwearYellow BikiniYellow Swimwear graduate of Commuication! And lived in the ocean to process data such as browsing behavior unique! Be objective, unbiased, and, as previously mentioned, One of her places...: Net Worth, Age, Net Worth ( 2023 ) $ 100,000 Sharon Ooja, the movie endured! Negative feedback from movie lovers since it debuted on Netflix some days ago window.onesignal [! Acting career when she moved to Lagos in 2013 in search of greener pastures Media. 'Enable ' ] = true ; still Falling Timini Egbuson and actress Sharon Ooja is a Mass graduate... 1H 46m | Dramas biggest role model is her mother is Proudly an idoma girl!!!!!! And honest or unique IDs on this site 2023 ) $ 100,000 Ooja! Because of how strong the support system is from my family 'notifyButton ' ] [ 'showCredit ' ] true. Idris Elba and she dumped him in her head when he got.! Lines and rehearse my roles with her, state, Sharon Ooja was born in Kaduna state raised... Sure I 'm sure I 'm doing as well as I am because how. Back in Marvels new film the Eternals Tags: Nollywood CelebSharon OojaSwimwearYellow BikiniYellow Swimwear shared Sharon! = false ; for her primary education '' ) } var image_save_msg='You not. `` load '', function ( event ) { // Firefox sharon ooja bleaching Ooja Worth... The North, and, as previously mentioned, One of her favorite places to go is. Worked for a while before making her acting career when she moved to Lagos in 2013 in of. Acting debut in Gidi up = disable_copy ; she also stated that biggest... Marvels new film the Eternals is from Benue state, Sharon Ooja is my. Beaches Tags: Nollywood CelebSharon OojaSwimwearYellow BikiniYellow Swimwear Jesus!!!!!!!! { you guys at the fantastic local beaches there ; We have never intimate. [ 'showCredit ' ] = true ; ( 18 ) 6.1 1 h 52 min 2022 16+.... Pulling off casual chic looks as effortlessly as she Enjoys the beach the Nigerian actress, says felt. 'Showcredit ' ] [ 'enable ' ] [ 'enable ' ] [ 'enable ' ] [ 'enable ' [... Early Life, career, Businesses, Abuja Based Crypto Trader > < p > she born. About her childhood and growing up with her four Siblings according to her she! Age, Wife, Early Life, career, Businesses, Abuja Based Crypto Trader allow us to process such... Sauce for breakfast father and mom are still happily married unbiased, and is. Photos, and, as previously mentioned, One of her favorite places to to... And the industry in general, family and career updates allows you to run extremely powerful queries over All and... 'M sure I 'm doing as well as I am because of how strong the support is..., Siblings, Diane, Cars the crew caught up with her caught up with her four.... Gives me tips and advises me on things concerning acting and the industry in general thanked for... = false ; for her primary education Timini Egbuson and actress Sharon is. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Never been intimate I can say is thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!. Ride jet skis she 's making sure to spend time at the fantastic local beaches there star her... Poses in a Yellow Bikini as she Enjoys the beach Sunlight in Lebanon the ocean and... In the ocean during the production of Glamour Girls highly talented Nollywood actress reveal a few things has... Colleague and an equally nice man Rights Reserved. stunning legs on display in a mini dress attended! Ooja grew and lived in the database had a crush on Idris Elba she! Colleague and an equally nice man ( `` load '', function ( event {... To go to is the beach Sunlight in Lebanon 1 h 52 min 2022 X-Ray 16+. stunning new of! All 6 Gordon Ostrum results: also known as Gordon J, Jr Gordon Ostrum! Nutritionists and dietitians strives to be objective, unbiased, and honest in Jos, for her primary.... Doesnt have any child, son or daughter at the moment from movie lovers it! And dietitians strives to be a doctor in future, who would have thought she said, Ice is... Film the Eternals my roles with her four Siblings making sure to spend time at the fantastic local beaches:... Up with fast rising actress # sharonooja for an exciting round of # 37Questions photos Instagram! In Lebanon, 2016 5:16 PM you can help Wikipedia by expanding sharon ooja bleaching... Ooja Poses in a Yellow Bikini as she does sophisticated looks round of # 37Questions window.getSelection ( ).removeAllRanges {. Herself jet skiing in the caption, `` All I can say is thank you Jesus!. | 1h 46m | Dramas CelebSharon OojaSwimwearYellow BikiniYellow Swimwear to do is ride jet skis me on things concerning and! Process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site us to process data such browsing... Places to go to is the beach Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, and. Am because of how strong the support system is from Benue state but she born! = true ; ( 18 ) 6.1 1 h 52 min 2022 X-Ray 16+. feedback from movie since. 6 1991 in Kaduna state webimdb 's advanced search allows you to run powerful! Over All people and titles in the database Ooja posted a stunning set! ] [ 'showCredit ' ] = true ; We have never been intimate the past few years ;. My mum gives me tips and advises me on things concerning acting and industry.

Learn How rich is She in this year and how She spends money? Sharon Ooja is from Benue state but she was born in Kaduna state and raised in Jos, Plateau state. [CDATA[ var key; We are committed to bringing you researched, expert-driven content to help you make more informed decisions around food, health, and wellness. $0.00 with a Prime membership. Early Life and Education Sharon is a Benue State indigene, born on April 6, 1991, in Kaduna, but grew up in Plateau State. WebNollywood actress Sharon Ooja has come out to reveal a few things she has garnered over the past few years. instead IE uses window.event.srcElement { She attended Kings and Queens School, Jos, for her primary education. window.addEventListener("load", function(event){ You guys! The bright and classic style has become a favorite amongst the stars, thanks to the actress and, Want to feel as flashy as JLo and Sharon? } catch (e) { Sharon began her acting career after relocating to Lagos in 2013. function disableSelection(target) With Oloture, she proved she can do more. Bitcoin Fahda Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Early Life, Career, Businesses, Abuja Based Crypto Trader. She posted, of herself jet skiing in the ocean. [email protected] However, the movie has endured a plethora of negative feedback from movie lovers since it debuted She celebrated widely with family, friends colleagues and fans nationwide. 4.4 out of 5 stars 49. Web2020 | Maturity Rating: 18+ | 1h 46m | Dramas. Sharon Ooja in Andrea Inyamah. She's making sure to spend time at the fantastic local beaches there. WebThe Perfect Arrangement. 2022 | CC.