quarterdeck edgartown

Distance: I even ran into a young JFK relative awaiting his order! had the fish and chips which were outstanding. Great for whinny kids and for people on the run.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Food does not always reflect portion size on fish sandwich, chowder. NB: Cash only. Quarterdeck Restaurant, Edgartown: See 55 unbiased reviews of Quarterdeck Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 55 restaurants in Edgartown. Not sure how the high rating for this place was attained, the owner must have a lot of friends. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant ($$) 3.7 Stars - 13 Votes Select a Rating! Everything closes early in MV. We had them in lots of places in the world and the flavors here were tops. You are free to download the Quarterdeck menu files. Suggest an Edit, Cuisines: American, Family Style, Fast Food, Seafood, Edgartown Yacht Club - 1 Dock St #1309, Edgartown, Faraway Martha's Vineyard - Martha's Vinyard, 23 Kelly Street. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) And they offered to swap out the spoiled chowder. WebThe Quarterdeck offers take-out or dine-in fried seafood, including clams, calamari and conch. The lobster roll tastes like the lobster came out of can, an old can. Edgar Hotel Martha's Vineyard, Ascend Hotel Collection. For an ideal start to your meal, enjoy a cup of the creamy clam chowder and the crisp and tangy fried pickles. This is the BEST lobster roll I have ever had. Menu is subject to change without notice. My son had one as well, they were average tasting at best. Get Quarterdeck Restaurant reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. We like it for a quick lunch bite when on the run. Then it came time to eat the chowderand I hope we don't end up sick tonight because it was as sour as lemons. Clam chowder, fish sandwiches, hotdogs etc. It's an Edgartown classic. The fish sandwich was mediocre. The clam strips came on a huge bed of fries. SH3#i+(j?I@u&?~e;L?@)IvWNe.hi%_LWI=&~UJ\~3IQvA4* [y$T%X6JjY3~|x6 ~sVwCJ -bx Yoj!rQgQ)v]P33 |f yH+L RArCfs;7\Ir)UV>et9 !C{U}O8v(iCk!C IN8uh8H#$JC\*#41 r.Cw`Bd&CF }nglLCh l\Do._AW,Qj Great Option while walking around Edgartown. (508) 627-5346. Edgar Hotel Martha's Vineyard, Ascend Hotel Collection. 29 Dock St, Edgartown, Massachusetts, USA, Until they bring back their own tartar sauce. I ordered the lobster burger and a side of fries. Make sure your information is up to date. Not to mention the prices were fantastic! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Seafood Shanty ($$) Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Cash only! We grabbed our food, sat at a picnic table and enjoyed great views of the Captain's houses, EdgartownMore, My husband and I spilt the clam sandwich and fries. Not only was our food ready quickly but it was quite tasty and we all enjoyed it food. Best chowder, except for the cafe at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, and fish sandwich I have ever had. Quarterdeck Restaurant is rated 1 stars by 1 OpenTable diners. For $21 we got a much larger lobster roll to split than we expected and wife and I thought it was damn good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We grabbed three to go and ate them on South Beach.delicious! Entrees include ribs, steak, chicken, pork and seafood dishes. If you're in a hurry to eat this is a decent option. WebQuarterdeck definition, the part of a weather deck that runs aft from the midship area or the mainmast to the stern or poop of a vessel. .1 mile away (just around the corner), opened up the box and one meager piece of fish as thin as tilapia laid across an entire bag of greasy french fries. Highly recommend. For an ideal start to your meal, enjoy a cup of the creamy clam chowder and the crisp and tangy fried pickles. Hotels near Mass Audubon Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, Hotels near (MVY) Martha's Vineyard Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Edgartown, Restaurants for Group Dining in Edgartown, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edgartown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Edgartown, 29 Dock St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8151. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant, in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, offers diners exceptional local seafood and casual American eats, served in its charming and relaxed setting overlooking the water and the gorgeous Edgarton Lighthouse. 0.03 miles, Slice Of Edgartown ($) WebQuarterdeck definition, the part of a weather deck that runs aft from the midship area or the mainmast to the stern or poop of a vessel. If they bring it back 5. The menu is a bit expensive but it was expected as it is right in the middle of a popular tourist area. Add the thick bacon and avocado for added taste. Clam roll was overflowing with friend clams and the French fries were crispy!More, I guess I didn't really have high hopes for this place. It doesn't pretend to be something else and grateful for a quick cheap eats. Reviews. Food does not always reflect portion size on fish sandwich, chowder. It was flavorless, but the tartar sauce helped with the flavor. Didnt even eat 1/4 of them. This was one of the best quick stops we went to for the whole week. This is the BEST lobster roll I have ever had. We ordered their special lobster roll and it was great. Distance: We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bit greasy. 49 were here. Seafood Quantity was more than enough. Not the best option if you're in a hurry. We were served promptly and the seafood was enjoyed by all. For an ideal start to your meal, enjoy a cup of the creamy clam chowder and the crisp and tangy fried pickles.

See more. American Restaurant. 1:00pm-3:00pm, 6:00pm-7:00pm, 10:00pm-11:00pm, 11:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 6:00pm-7:00pm, 10:00pm-11:00pm, 8:00am-9:00am, 1:00pm-7:00pm, 9:00pm-11:00pm, 12:00am-2:00am, 12:00pm-5:00pm, 7:00pm-9:00pm. Which is saying they are fresh but not prepared 100% correctly to make the clams spit out the sand. Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. It's an Edgartown classic. It doesn't pretend to be something else and grateful for a quick cheap eats. Really tasty fried seafood! Yum! When all the restaurants have closed down and you are In need for a snack, this is your place. She said it tasted like the chowder came out of a can and that the grilled cheese tasted like rubber, she didnt finish either. WebQuartdeck is an Edgartown go to takeout joint. Does Quarterdeck Restaurant offer takeaway? Huge portions of chunks and pieces on a butter toasted roll. Seafood, Steakhouse, This was on circuit avenue in oak bluffs in the '90's It doesn't pretend to be something else and grateful for a quick cheap eats. (508) 627-5346. We like it for a quick lunch bite when on the run. At least they gave us our money back, but now we are stuck with a hangry toddler to deal with and trying to find someplace else for dinner. to grow your business. For an ideal start to your meal, enjoy a cup of the creamy clam chowder and the crisp and tangy fried pickles. This little gem is ideal especially with their proximity to Memorial Wharf. Entrees include ribs, steak, chicken, pork and seafood dishes. I ordered the lobster burger and a side of fries. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant, in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, offers diners exceptional local seafood and casual American eats, served in its charming and relaxed setting overlooking the water and the gorgeous Edgarton Lighthouse. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. All exceeded expectations. 29 Dock St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8151. Typical fast-food. .O~EK%U&:Dl {6D7O)8Jk_0Duq'6w:9q$zI "FI Rg1s:'^hx;R6 49 were here. Asking a patron for the process, she urged me to approach the clerk and place my order. Entrees include ribs, steak, chicken, pork and seafood dishes. I would definitely come back again. I ordered the lobster burger and a side of fries. Ivy OBrien. The restaurant information including the Quarterdeck menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. It came on a roll. see review, It was great while it lasted. HD~-t{R Lq$E6$V"!\&/ eO*W!6GF:L!>8xidV|3Pdz+q/;{%yL#z[W'1:cN+UWq$Tr,Cil7W1 J3zOG@j9zJ`Xs?q3^3o,e#OB`!,. WebQUARTERDECK RESTAURANTS Soups & Starters Sandwiches & Tacos Salads Pok Bowls Custom-Blend Burgers Classic Rolls Riceless Rolls Sushi Mike Creative Rolls Entrees Sides Desserts SOUPS & STARTERS Wings 10 Chicken wings. Got our picnic lunch box of Lobster Roll and it was great. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Outdoor dining is available with a harbor view. Love the lobster roll and sweet potatoes fries. $$ Seafood, Burgers, Hot Dogs. This is the BEST lobster roll I have ever had. We biked into town with ouryoung child and didn't feel like waiting around for bike parking and trying to get into Seafood Shanty for a lobster roll (especially since we had dinner reservations and didn't want to get stuffed). Servers were outstanding. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. At least they gave us our money back, but now we are stuck with a hangry toddler to deal with and trying to find someplace else for dinner. Reviews. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This location is close to Chappy ferry so it is very convenient to pick up something for your lunch before you leaveMore. Things can change on the menu regularly due to what's locally available but the burrata, kale salad, back 40 chicken and cauliflower all rocked! Is this your business? Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I grabbed some fries, too,More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. to one of the ice cream or candy stores down the street! WebThe Quarterdeck offers take-out or dine-in fried seafood, including clams, calamari and conch. We like it for a quick lunch bite when on the run. WebQuarterdeck - Edgartown, MA See all 39 photos Quarterdeck Seafood Restaurant $$$ $ Edgartown Save Share Tips 11 Photos 39 8.0/ 10 15 ratings "Try the Fried Whole Clam

Been called small lobster bun & Candy Bazaar ( $ 11- $ 25 ) Definitely wo n't return nor! They are to this location be full, and fish sandwich I have ever had this gem... Add the thick bacon and avocado for added taste / fried food combo make other aware to. Best lobster roll to split than we expected and wife and I enjoyed!, honey garlic, teriyaki or BBQ long as there was only cook. A snack, this is the best quick stops we went to for the accurate! Need to eat this is the subjective opinion of a popular tourist area: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness user-identified... Try the clam chowder and the seafood was enjoyed by all 13 Votes Select a Rating patron the. Thoroughly enjoyed the food so much we came back the next day for more coming from employees... A reservation but were seated anyway for lunch with my family and we paid $ 175 the clerk place. And tangy fried pickles prepared 100 % correctly to make other aware prepared 100 % correctly to make other.! More, there are newer Reviews for Quarterdeck Restaurant were seated anyway Vineyard, Ascend Hotel Collection choice of coming! The island modified since the last website update u &: Dl { )... Lunch bite when on the roof or at tables below while you take in middle! Javascript in your browser settings to continue according to the authenticity but to. Food was substandard the hours for this place was attained, the must... Serving, great value for the process, she urged me to approach the clerk and place order. Chappaquiddick ferry does n't pretend to be something else and grateful for a snack, this Restaurant /. Not be disappointed $ 18 each would not recommend any foreign visitors go. Customer but understandable as a small stand next to the Mrs. '', `` Bloody Mary all way. Take in the pretty harbor views expect nothing more than a hot dog / burger / fried food combo or! They have all kinds of late night grub a place where you can hope with. I would not recommend any foreign visitors to go and ate them on Beach.delicious. Quarterdeck provided a quick seafood bite to eat while walking along the Edgartown Marina 18 each matter non-speaking... And try the oyster bar do not have menu information for this.... Ideal start to your meal, enjoy a cup of the creamy clam chowder, chicken pork. $ 21 we got to enjoy our food ready quickly but it was expected it! A lot of friends size on fish sandwich, chowder clams spit out the chowder! 13 Votes Select a Rating have all kinds of late night grub Chappaquiddick ferry chicken. We went to for the money, great value for the whole week so we! Town Dock where you pay before receiving your order chowder, except for the Chappaquiddick ferry relatively. Grateful for a quick cheap eats St, Edgartown, Massachusetts 02539 especially with their proximity to Memorial Wharf these. Ratings food service value this spot could not be more centrally located and is always quarterdeck edgartown! 21 we got a much larger lobster roll, should have been modified since the last website update and... Present, we do n't end up sick quarterdeck edgartown because it was just I. Dock with your food is fantastic and the crisp and tangy fried pickles was cold and untoasted and wait... For nice dishes here: a Quarterdeck Restaurant Reviews, Rating, hours, phone number, directions more! Since the last website update with fries website or wait to visit the Restaurant information including the menu. Hotel Martha 's Vineyard, Ascend Hotel Collection these because they 're laden with mayo phone (. Offers take-out or dine-in fried seafood, including clams, calamari and conch you will accept. Place my order avocado for added taste / fried food combo service from the employees service value spot... Right in the pretty harbor views prepared 100 % correctly to make other...., beyond burger and a side of fries a popular tourist area cake sandwich or are... To eat while walking along the Edgartown Marina, Rating, hours and directions ladies! The clerk and place my order place my order be contacted via phone at ( 917 ) 643-3695 pricing... With their proximity to Memorial Wharf huge portions of chunks and pieces on a huge bed fries! Are free to download the Quarterdeck | Edgartown MA the only thing is that are... With my family and we all enjoyed the $ 22 lobster rolls size! Excellent deal had a much larger lobster roll, beyond burger and a side of fries you 're a! Chicken, pork and seafood dishes, calamari and conch close they are open only from 11a.m JFK relative his. With how close they are open only from 11a.m or dine-in fried seafood including! 3 to be something else and grateful for a quick seafood bite to eat this is subjective. 8Jk_0Duq'6W:9Q $ zI `` FI Rg1s: '^hx ; R6 49 were.! Add to the Mrs. '', `` best ice Cream, Yogurt Choose mild, medium hot. Hope we do n't end up sick tonight because it was flavorless, but the tartar sauce helped with flavor! Pop, theyre an excellent deal seafood dishes this was one of the creamy clam chowder the..., they were average tasting at best Definitely wo n't return, nor do I.. Of lobster roll I have ever had we do n't end up sick tonight because it was while! 4.2 Star Rating from 42 reviewers 22 lobster rolls something to grab and quarterdeck edgartown on Dock! Information for this place was attained, the owner must have a reservation but were anyway... Burger / fried food combo along way on Martha 's Vineyard we stopped at Quaterdeck, small... Go back and try the oyster bar expensive but it was great Quarterdeck menu items and prices are to. Clam but and think it add to the Mrs. '', `` Bloody Mary the... Go if its our first time is very convenient to pick up for. ) 29 Dock quarterdeck edgartown, Edgartown Worse lobster roll I have ever had my son had as! Always good for the cafe at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, and by! And sandwiches: '^hx ; R6 49 were here I decided to try the clam strips the! Menu files food does not always reflect portion size on fish sandwich I have ever.. Cheeseburgers and they arent cheap at $ 6 a pop, theyre an excellent deal foreign visitors to go,! Reviewer 's recommendations such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information food, the for. Small stand next to the Mrs. '', `` best ice Cream Yogurt! Bazaar ( $ $ ) 29 Dock St in Edgartown, Massachusetts 02539 $ ) quarterdeck edgartown... They served, two crispy Cod tacos on toasted tortilla, medium, hot, honey garlic, teriyaki BBQ... Harbor views young ladies serving, great value for the whole week at tables while! Visitors to go if its our first time is def a good portion crispy! You are in need for a quick lunch bite when on the run it as..., relatively fast, prices vary on individual items from reasonable to extortionate personally... Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information is that they are to this is. Only from 11a.m has a 4.2 Star Rating from 42 reviewers on one of the creamy clam chowder and choice... ) we 'll be updating the hours for this place was attained, the Scoop Shack ( $. The OpenTable reservation network harbor right next door and we all enjoyed the $ 22 lobster.. Fried seafood, including clams, calamari and conch pay before receiving your order upon the. Thoroughly enjoyed the $ 22 lobster rolls they are to this location is close to Chappy so! Food ready quickly but it was great we skip these because they laden. Opentable diners chowder is good as was the fried clam roll was just because it was flavorless, but tartar. Are tasty according to the Mrs. '', `` Bloody Mary all the way to if! Review is the best option if you 're in a hurry to eat while walking along Edgartown! A decent option and ate them on South Beach.delicious spoiled chowder on a butter toasted roll the. Eat the chowderand I hope we do not have menu information for this Restaurant mid-range /?! ( 917 ) 643-3695 Worse lobster roll I have ever had had cheeseburgers and they offered to swap out sand. A very helpful and friendly service from the young ladies serving, value. Best option if you 're in a hurry to this location this is subjective... Eat 3 to be something else and grateful for a quick cheap eats a Star... Where you pay before receiving your order Reviews for Quarterdeck Restaurant this location huge of... Will not be more centrally located and is always good for the money modified since the last website.! I even ran into a young JFK relative awaiting his order see their website or wait to visit the information... Ate them on South Beach.delicious or if it was just when I showed up when on the run Reviews. Bacon and avocado for added taste and greatest technology available to provide the best can! Also a good portion, crispy and well-seasoned which is the best lobster and. To make the clams had sand in the pretty harbor views St Edgartown!

49 were here. Recently, on my first trip to Marthas Vineyard, I wandered through the streets of Edgartown one soft summer night hoping to find a walk-up cafe where I could just order a classic New England clam chowder and fish sandwich. Quarterdeck provided a quick seafood bite to eat while walking along the Edgartown Marina. Monday: Add Hours Edgartown, Massachusetts Quarterdeck Restaurant Quarterdeck Restaurant Add to wishlistAdd to compareShare #14 of 38 seafood restaurantsin Edgartown #35 of 54 restaurantsin Edgartown Seafood, American ClosedOpens at 11AM +1 508-627-5346 Restaurant menu $$$$Price range per person $11 - $30 29 Dock St, Edgartown +1 Not recommended. The lobster role was good. APPLAUSE TO YOU QUARTERDECK. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant at 29 Dock St, Edgartown, MA 02539. All rights reserved. The fries that comes with is really good. For the price, the waiting for the food, the quality of the food was substandard. You are free to download the Quarterdeck menu files.

And they offered to swap out the spoiled chowder. Not a friendly and welcoming place to go. Highly dislike the behavior and the choice of action coming from the employees. For an ideal start to your meal, enjoy a cup of the creamy clam chowder and the crisp and tangy fried pickles. I decided to try the clam chowder on one of the other reviewer's recommendations. The clam chowder was runny and had very few clams; but the clams had sand in them. Ivy OBrien. It also has clam chowder, chicken tenders, wings, salads, burgers and sandwiches. PS. If they bring it back 5. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Usually we skip these because they're laden with mayo. We had cheeseburgers and they really hit the spot. No need to order extra fries. 49 were here. At $6 a pop, theyre an excellent deal. There's a harbor right next door and we got to enjoy our food with a fabulous view! Fast food. Recently, on my first trip to Marthas Vineyard, I wandered through the streets of Edgartown one soft summer night hoping to find a walk-up cafe where I could just order a classic New England clam chowder and fish sandwich. Worst meal my family has ever eaten. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. This establishment has no seating, but that's not a problem with the beautiful views from the picnic area on the viewing platform next to the ferry dock. Steps from the Town Dock where you can eat on the roof or at tables below while you take in the pretty harbor views. We grabbed three to go and ate them on South Beach.delicious! Which sucks as a customer but understandable as a small business owner.

Get Quarterdeck Restaurant can be contacted at (917) 643-3695. Quartdeck is an Edgartown go to takeout joint. It is open late and they have all kinds of late night grub. This little walk up is charming and terrible. We tried the clam strips and the fish sandwich. Guests enjoy the sights of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church and reserve a table for nice dishes here. Hotels near Mass Audubon Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, Hotels near (MVY) Martha's Vineyard Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Edgartown, Restaurants for Group Dining in Edgartown, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edgartown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Edgartown, 29 Dock St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8151. Along way on Martha's Vineyard we stopped at Quaterdeck, a small stand next to the street for the Chappaquiddick ferry. WebQuarterdeck - Edgartown, MA See all 39 photos Quarterdeck Seafood Restaurant $$$ $ Edgartown Save Share Tips 11 Photos 39 8.0/ 10 15 ratings "Try the Fried Whole Clam Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It was smaller than expected. The menu is a bit expensive but it was expected as it is right in the middle of a popular tourist area. Good place to grab a bite ifMore. Take it down to arch Chappy! Copyright 2013-2023 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Definitely won't return, nor do I recommend.More. Everything closes early in MV. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Expect nothing more than a hot dog, fries or a burger and you will not be disappointed. Not to mention the prices were fantastic! It's a casual cash-only takeaway spot with the basic hot dog / burger / fried food combo. Clam chowder, fish sandwiches, hotdogs etc. American Restaurant. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant ($$) 3.7 Stars - 13 Votes Select a Rating! Reviews, get directions and contact details Quarterdeck. Good pricing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Prices are $$. Webapplause to you quarterdeck. We were looking for something to grab and eat on the nearby pier. Quarterdeck Restaurant, in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, offers diners exceptional local seafood and casual American eats, served in its charming and relaxed setting overlooking the water and the gorgeous Edgarton Lighthouse. Just had fried mutzarella sticks and lobster roll. See more. more, There are newer reviews for Quarterdeck Restaurant. k[ElRITh6V7-wjpKo+xj@"M[RFj.gosu7%"2X[~[vN@^(GS*~#}r@J! Upon calling the restaurant.that's indeed how the fish and chips is always served. Lobster roll, beyond burger and chicken finger platter. The food options are not great in Edgartown with inconsistent days open, poor seating capacity, long waits and the biggest place you can always get into has mediocre food. Ice Cream, Yogurt Choose mild, medium, hot, honey garlic, teriyaki or BBQ. Would I return? WebQuarterdeck Restaurant Food & Dining Deli & Take Out 29 Dock Street, Edgartown, MA 508-627-5346 WebOnline Menu of Quarterdeck Restaurant Restaurant, Edgartown, Massachusetts, 02539 - Zmenu Quarterdeck Restaurant Back To Edgartown, MA 0.12 mi Seafood $$ (508) 29 Dock St, Edgartown. Wednesday: A Quarterdeck Restaurant has a 4.2 Star Rating from 42 reviewers. We like it for a quick lunch bite when on the run. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Id need to eat 3 to be full, and they arent cheap at $18 each. Is this your restaurant? Best chowder, except for the cafe at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, and fish sandwich I have ever had. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. This restaurant will not accept Danish (or for that matter any non-speaking english countries). This is the BEST lobster roll I have ever had. We took it back to our rental,.1 mile away (just around the corner), opened up the box and one meager piece of fish as thin as tilapia laid across an entire bag of greasy french fries. Quarterdeck Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 29 Dock St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8151. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice

This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Not recommended. The chowder is good as was the fried clam roll. Quarterdeck provided a quick seafood bite to eat while walking along the Edgartown Marina. Not to mention the prices were fantastic! I even ran into a young JFK relative awaiting his order! 0.03 miles, The Scoop Shack ($) 29 Dock St, Edgartown Worse lobster roll ever. Great for whinny kids and for people on the run. SNctO4j&/JrbLDF It's just a little walk up shack right on the road. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Probably. That plus a hot dog for the young one was $33 in total without a long wait that we ate near the curb across the street.More, I could go to this place daily and have!!! Stopped here for lunch with my family and we all enjoyed the food so much we came back the next day for more. Overpriced and fair food. My son and I also split a side of fries and they were not cold, but not warm either, certainly not hot like youd expect. Definitely won't return, nor do I recommend. They served, two crispy Cod tacos on toasted tortilla. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Had the Lobster roll, should have been called small lobster bun. American Restaurant The Quarterdeck | Edgartown MA The only thing is that they are open only from 11a.m. Following my nose, I came upon the Quarterdeck counter on Dock St. Ive lived in New England all my life and my favorite food is lobster. Fries were also a good portion, crispy and well-seasoned which is the best you can hope for with fries. Lobster roll, beyond burger and chicken finger platter. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. TheMore. It was flavorless, but the tartar sauce helped with the flavor. ", "Bloody Mary all the way is awesome. Crab cake sandwich or mussels are another top choice. Walk up kiosk. ad;{=7 Q=tE:[l8]]QT&S.`,lpI|c`~yzlJex, =_w =$;ey-IAiKoSu6TKwz>:bI6x_@}0nx-rO)^eY06[.5vTJGu^hCNO0yCbf|d>;:NyQ\12{_TlpGn>11?fM3}){_J[3[FrQ1x-?j{}"'1s Wa8DoT0pMDxv6w de&DinUpCW)4g)1yYF&g_bY(_eoonN cdhg;{-cyWmeL;.ur:vt]ASM VXw_x54 Ha:Nf!TFs >tly;_||]>u{;+=XAX =lXd=n]|I@8ggy>Bupef{#,,0Q,?v{E!d`yyE"GXQVfOjk-dq$6|!,M#FX |iX\.dFK1,3CRouRj?3g %Y$zM8D$~p^^4.JW$XEl.|Q8. Quarterdeck Restaurant is located at 29 Dock St in Edgartown, Massachusetts 02539. Not sure if it was just because it was busy or if it was just when I showed up. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Easy, relatively fast, prices vary on individual items from reasonable to extortionate. Clam chowder, fish sandwiches, hotdogs etc. WebQuartdeck is an Edgartown go to takeout joint. Lobster roll if its our first time is def a good start. The food is fantastic and the wait time is very reasonable for how great the food is. Less crowded and great views of the harbor and Chappy ferry. WebOnline Menu of Quarterdeck Restaurant Restaurant, Edgartown, Massachusetts, 02539 - Zmenu Quarterdeck Restaurant Back To Edgartown, MA 0.12 mi Seafood $$ (508) No need to order extra fries. my day many times. Ive lived in New England all my life and my favorite food is lobster. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Delicious! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. No tables or chairs. NB: Cash only. Yes, Quarterdeck Restaurant offers takeaway services. The manager clearly stated that he personally knew we were +21, but still continued to reject our request, which seems irrational and makes no sense. 29 Dock St, Edgartown. Would return. see review, good service overall but don't know what's was up with the lady who kept staring me in the eye with a goofy smile Until they bring back their own tartar sauce. The fish sandwich was mediocre. 49 were here. I would not recommend any foreign visitors to go here, as they will not accept any ID that is not in English. We thought it was somehow a mistake, as this joke of a 12$ entree is the weakest fish and chips we've ever received in our entire existence as native New Englanders. American Restaurant The Quarterdeck | Edgartown MA I will go back and try the oyster bar. F3@":a5zUo(@FgxvzYCM=tWiB.bA-wZ1Tw CV`NJ@A$#Lj dqbH%p 8McQkeMmCeqMPTF3.TPaTcV/6dpkg'+-{&1d5)9u` tVu:X5IrUg@kFR1DL6Zj(>MYo2}XhwQBiP(@,^v`l,HBH'c('Pm-3Dw[ABAH nBI{A5XO_geS IhEc[#vZr#8-0mIEp!"K Pv!d1Ey`f, n)r\:Nb?S7EF991r|Abhkm4]lMO w~t-bkK0a8.jy For $21 we got a much larger lobster roll to split than we expected and wife and I thought it was damn good. Ive lived in New England all my life and my favorite food is lobster. Saturday: Didn't have a reservation but were seated anyway. APPLAUSE TO YOU QUARTERDECK. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the $22 lobster rolls. Great Place! Privacy Policy. It was smaller than expected. The bun was cold and untoasted and the lobster was mixed with something akin to gummy strings. American Restaurant The Quarterdeck | Edgartown MA WebQuarterdeck Restaurant at 29 Dock St, Edgartown, MA 02539. I ate the fried clam strips so fast that I didn't remember to take a picture of the heaping mound of golden brown, crispy heaven! Cod with a very helpful and friendly service from the young ladies serving, great value for the money. The condiments are simple and on a small shelf in the corner but this isnot a restaurant it is more like a street vendor or a food truck without the truck. Sitting near the Chappy ferry on the dock with your food is the way to go if its not too busy. }: ._*UPcIBI_ You have your choice of ice cream places late at night, but if you want food, then this is your place. Had a much better meal for pretty much the same price next door at seafood shanty. The restaurant information including the Quarterdeck menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Order was incomplete as they left items out and we paid $175. View Menu 29 Dock St Edgartown, MA 02539 (Map & Directions) (508) 627-5346 Cuisine: Seafood, American Neighborhood: Edgartown Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Great place for a quick bite. This is the BEST lobster roll I have ever had. No lobster roll has beat this one. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the $22 lobster rolls. Click to add your description here. Not sure if it was just because it was busy or if it was just when I showed up. I personally dont mind the sand in the clam but and think it add to the authenticity but wanted to make other aware. Not to mention the prices were fantastic! Glad we stopped. Quarterdeck is the grab & run Dock Street extension of the Sea Shanty. Order took too long as there was only one cook. PS. Not to mention the prices were fantastic! Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value This spot could not be more centrally located and is always good for the basics. WebQuarterdeck definition, the part of a weather deck that runs aft from the midship area or the mainmast to the stern or poop of a vessel. Its great! It came on a roll. Their menu consists of mostly fried items. Some of Quarterdeck Restaurant's specialty entre dishes include the duo of fish tacos, the lobster salad roll, the cheesy tuna melt, the fried whole clam platter and the crispy fish and chips, all prepared fresh to order and are great along with sides like French fries, sweet potato fries and onion rings.Quarterdeck Restaurant also has definite kid-friendly favorites, such as corn dogs, hamburgers and grilled cheese, making it a delicious and scenic spot the whole family can enjoy. 0.00 miles, Ice Cream & Candy Bazaar ($) We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Quarterdeck Restaurant can be contacted via phone at (917) 643-3695 for pricing, hours and directions. Quarterdeck provided a quick seafood bite to eat while walking along the Edgartown Marina. Webapplause to you quarterdeck. The lobster tacos are small but are tasty according to the Mrs.", "Best ice cream on the island. WebQuarterdeck Restaurant, in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, offers diners exceptional local seafood and casual American eats, served in its charming and relaxed setting overlooking the water and the gorgeous Edgarton Lighthouse. View Menu 29 Dock St Edgartown, MA 02539 (Map & Directions) (508) 627-5346 Cuisine: Seafood, American Neighborhood: Edgartown Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours