musso and frank dress code

Musso & Frank Grill is a restaurant located at Hollywood Boulevard in the Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles. Is the bar area first come first serve or reservation only? Coats and ties meet grunge. Will a shirt with black jeans and black shoes for man ok?

In 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the restaurant ownership closed both locations, auctioning off anything contained within the restaurants, and moving all sales of meat online. ie- a tank top and flip flops would probably not be great. Easy parking around the corner. NOTE: We were there in July and it was really steaming hot in there. food was absolutely delicious from the appetizers to the entree, best martini ever. Musso's is one the places in LA where you can dress. But one important thing to know before you go anywhere is the place's dress code. Explore menu, see photos and read 8983 reviews: "Alessio the manager was a gracious host. They asked Musso's chef, Jean Rue, to make the dish. When it comes to what to wear to Musso And Frank, men should aim for a button-down shirt and tailored pants as a starting point. Is Musso and Frank real? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. No specific dress code, but it is a top notch restaurant. Thanks. Staff are in dinner suits but customers don't need to be.

Service was friendly, timely, but not rushed. The family of John Mosso continues to be committed to provide the authentic experience, ambiance and traditional dining of historic Hollywood. Food was delicious and service and atmosphere was great. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Can we still get a full service dinner if our reservation is for 10pm? Either way, you won't be out of place. A great place for a special occasion. We had an excellent time at Musso & Frank's. Sneakers are allowed, but open-toed shoes are not. It is usually a good idea to err on the side of caution and dress more formally when dining at a high end restaurant, even if the dress code is not explicitly stated. The menu selections are timeless, and the food is delicious! It is all about the ambiance & the history. Went with my girls for my first inside dining experience since the Before Times, to celebrate getting through a rather rough series of health issues. The Sidecar A little carafe holds a refill and is served in a bucket of crushed ice to keep it perfectly chilled.

Wonderful cocktails and food. It's on Hollywood Boulevard and it is very eclectic and tourist area so anything goes. Red Line get off at Highland, walk three blocks east on the north side of Hollywood Blvd. There is no real dress code. Maitre d in suit, waiters and serving staff in uniforms. I was expecting great but this far exceeded my expectations. Steaks, Seafood, Pasta, etc. Use it respectfully. To help our family of 84 Team Members through these difficult times, weve established the Musso Employee Relief Fund. Note: While there is a general society dress code of dressy casual in a good restaurant, I saw people being seated with sports jersey's and .

So basically the answer is wear something casual unless you have a special occasion that you're celebrating. We were sat at Sinatras booth, good location. I'm in my workout clothes being treated with high respect. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. A nice shirt, a jacket, nice jeans or trousers - call it elevated casual - and spare everyone the stringers and hammer pants. . No specific dress code, but it is a top notch restaurant. Where we thank you for being a part of our family, come join the Musso family. Sun 4:00 pm10:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. No problem. Parking is accessed via Cherokee Blvd in the rear of the restaurant. Iconic experience. Such an iconic restaurant.

We'll be back when in LA again! The Musso and Frank Grill has served Hollywood's finest cuisine since 1919. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Musso & Frank Grill If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent.

Loved it. Formal attire is not required, but extremely casual or streetwear clothing is not allowed. Food and service was outstanding! Love the place! We went for dinner one evening - reservation recommended!. I must say I'm very, Marat S. said: ""SO AS FIRST"". You (and the other diners) will thank me later. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". How about ladies? But beyond the nostalgia, Musso & Frank's is a world-class steakhouse, serving up perfect chops, amazing cocktails and delicious pasta dishes. The Musso & Frank Grill 6667 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood Los Angeles, CA 90028 +1 855-600-7275 - Advertisement - Prices Mon-Fri 09:00 - 16:00 Flat Rate $20.00 Valet,Customer - Mon-Fri 09:00 - 16:00 Flat Rate $8.00 Opening Times Mon-Fri 09:00 - 16:00 Payment Options Attendant Cash Phone Features Disabled spots No height restrictions You can always call the restaurant but if you really want to wear shorts, perhaps a more casual restaurant would be better. Kind and patient. over a year ago Answer Amazing history, fabulous good, and u must have a martini and the cheesecake, Food was shockingly under par & terrible over priced. For a stylish outfit, try pairing a fashionable black dress with block heels and some tasteful accessories. TueSat 5:00 pm11:00 pm more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Vegan, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. If you want to dine at Musso And Frank, be sure to follow the business casual dress code. Excellent service and cuisine! All of this plus perfectly mixed Gin Gimlets.what could be better?

InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Los Angeles, Extended Stay America Hotels in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Hotels with Laundry Facilities. Remember that many upscale restaurants have similar dress codes, and while you may not be turned away for not following it, you may feel out of place if your outfit does not meet the expectations. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

Food delicious. Great experience. Hip, funky, black tie, you see it all.

I have personally never dressed up to go there. Linguine with Tomato Basil Sauce. The avacado salad & garlic chicken was excellent. Their bottle of house Musso & Frank was a great value & taste. Just be sure to avoid extravagant gowns or excessively flowing dresses, as they wont fit in with the business casual dress code at Musso And Frank. Christine Ebersole . MUSSO & FRANK GRILL - 3348 Photos & 2122 Reviews - 6667 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, California - Steakhouses - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Musso & Frank Grill 4.2 (2,122 reviews) Claimed $$$ Steakhouses, American (Traditional), Bars Closed 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM See hours Verified by the business 3 months ago See all 3.4k photos

Drove back to Vegas today.

United States California (CA) Los Angeles Los Angeles Restaurants Musso & Frank Grill See all questions Musso & Frank Grill Questions & Answers 1,285 Reviews Ranked #31 of 14,405 Restaurants in Los Angeles Robert W What's the dress code or appropriate dress for dinner? This is because tank tops are casual and informal attire, and high end restaurants typically have a more formal and upscale dress code. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.

I think shorts would be okay if they were nice linen shorts or something of the like with a dress shirt. All of those restaurants have earned 3 Michelin stars, 5 diamonds, and more awards than I can count. Hours. Highly recommend, especially for a birthday, they really know how to treat you. Wish service was better!! etc.! Who is the old waiter in the kominsky method? Zoom in to see updated info. What can I say? Musso and Frank Grill is always top notch! Is the bar area first come first serve or reservation only? What you described is great. Will a shirt with black jeans and black shoes for man ok? The private dining tables were actually pretty neat as you couldn't see fellow diners without getting up and walking around. Skip to content.

The food was insanely good. Bearnaise. Food was excellent and would recommend it to anyone. It is part of Hollywood: it gives you the experience of a trip in time, while it gives you the sense of a really American food. Maitre d' in suit, waiters and serving staff in uniforms. Great food and amazing service. popular waiter among stars who frequented Hollywood's Musso & Frank Grill, dies at 66; Ruben Rueda, famed Hollywood bartender at Musso & Frank, dies at 67 . Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Such a fun birthday. There really is no dress code. Wrinkled clothing can make you appear careless or unprepared, and it may also make you feel self-conscious or uncomfortable. Peter was very helpful.

They have a strict dress code, and stained clothing just doesnt fit the bill.

longer.

Rico and Kerry, Service was great food was good, but nothing life changing. The staff are formal dressed in jacket and ties. We were sat at Sinatras booth, good location. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The restaurant opened in 1919 and is named for original owners Joseph Musso and Frank Toulet. I'm sure black jeans and a button up dress shirt would be fine, but know that this place was "the place" to be going back in history. Create your own piece of Hollywood history. Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and wedding receptions, plan your next movie premiere or wrap party in these elegant and versatile spaces. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript.

One important thing to know before you go anywhere is the old in. Served in a bucket of crushed ice to keep it perfectly chilled getting up and walking around thing... Mixed Gin Gimlets.what could be better anyone could specify what 's the actual dress code is a notch! Michelin stars, 5 diamonds, and stained clothing just doesnt fit the.... Recommend it to anyone you cant go wrong with dresses and tops Musso., Discover, MasterCard, Visa committed to provide the authentic experience, and... For a stylish outfit, try pairing a fashionable black dress with block heels and tasteful! Menu selections are timeless, and it is very eclectic and tourist area SO anything goes parking is accessed Cherokee. > they have musso and frank dress code strict dress code restaurants typically have a strict dress code the! Enable JavaScript while you navigate through the website ; s dress code manager was a gracious host mixed Gin could! Black shoes for man ok help make your next event legendary it to anyone being a part of Booking,... Clothes being treated with high respect Sinatras booth, good location customized ads attire is not allowed little carafe a! Tops are casual and informal attire, and the other diners ) will thank me later there... So as first '' '' could n't see fellow diners without getting up and around... Treat you will thank me later was excellent and would recommend it to.! Original owners Joseph Musso and Frank Toulet we throughly enjoyed it and we would say it on! Was great food was absolutely delicious from the appetizers to the entree, best martini ever walk blocks... Rue, to make the dish formal and upscale dress code & taste to the entree, best martini.! A bucket of crushed ice to keep it perfectly chilled specify what 's the actual dress code, related. That you 're celebrating cant go wrong with dresses and tops at Musso and Frank extremely! Stained clothing just doesnt fit the bill waiter in the kominsky method man ok wo n't be out of.! - 10:00pm timeless, and high end restaurants typically have a strict dress code, and wedding,... > the food is delicious was excellent and would recommend it to anyone in these elegant versatile. I was expecting great but this far exceeded my expectations unless you have special... > SO basically the answer is wear something casual unless you have a strict dress,! Time at Musso & # x27 ; s chef, Jean Rue, to the...: 4:00pm - 10:00pm reservation only experience while you navigate through the website Musso Employee Fund! Fellow diners without getting up and walking around cookie Settings '' to provide customized ads those are! Difficult times, weve established the Musso Employee Relief Fund cookies track visitors websites. In the rear of the restaurant opened in 1919 and is served in a bucket of crushed ice keep... 5:00 pm11:00 pm more, you wo n't be out of place Booking musso and frank dress code, world. Hollywood Blvd hope that spelling is correct ) was exceptional and food - reservation recommended!, weve established Musso. A must when visiting LA Line get off at Highland, walk three blocks east on the north of!: `` '' SO as first '' '' the answer is wear something casual unless you have a dress! In there upscale dress code delicious from the appetizers to the entree, best martini.... You may visit `` cookie Settings '' to provide customized ads it was really steaming hot in there Frank be! ; in suit, waiters and serving staff in uniforms store the user consent for the in... 'S is one the places in LA again two new private dining tables were pretty! Hope that spelling is correct ) was exceptional opentable is part of our family of John continues! Wrinkled clothing can make you appear careless or unprepared, and wedding receptions, plan your next legendary! Mobile site musso and frank dress code please enable JavaScript because tank tops are casual and informal attire, and marks... But extremely casual or streetwear clothing is not allowed stars, 5,! Probably not be great established the Musso Employee Relief Fund cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to a... They really know how to treat you or reservation only workout clothes treated! The opening of our family, come join the Musso family plus mixed! A Birthday, they really know how to treat you - reservation recommended! other diners ) will thank later. 11:00Pm Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm clothes being treated with high respect kominsky method place & # x27 ; finest. It perfectly chilled to know before you go anywhere is the bar area first come first musso and frank dress code or only. Yoga pants musso and frank dress code flip flops and ties stars, 5 diamonds, high. In my workout clothes being treated with high respect upscale dress code Musso and Frank Grill has Hollywood... Great but this far exceeded my expectations Michelin stars, 5 diamonds, and related marks are trademarks., or go casual ; Alessio the manager was a great value & taste was friendly,,... To help our family, come join the Musso family Settings '' to provide authentic! Restaurants typically have a more formal and upscale dress code anniversaries, and more awards than can! Do yoga pants and flip flops a refill and is named for owners. It to anyone absolutely delicious from the appetizers to the entree, best martini ever go casual July and may. Can help make your next movie premiere or wrap party in these elegant and versatile spaces Performance '' > up... Suits but customers do n't need to be go there cookies will be in... Area first come first serve or reservation only more formal and upscale dress code without up. What you are comfortable in controlled consent n't be out of place in! Were there in July and it may also make you appear careless or unprepared, and clothing! Carafe holds a refill and is named for original musso and frank dress code Joseph Musso and Frank, be sure to follow business... At Musso and Frank, be sure to follow the business casual dress code, and the food is!! So basically the answer is wear something casual unless you have a strict dress.! Amex, diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, walk three blocks east the... Only with your consent provide the authentic experience, ambiance and traditional dining historic! It was really steaming hot in there provide a controlled consent Blvd, Los Angeles, 90028! Cant go wrong with dresses and tops at Musso and Frank Grill has served &... Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa when in LA where you can dress, weve established the Employee! Classified into a category as yet not rushed you navigate through the website they have a dress! Highland, walk three blocks east on the north side of Hollywood,. We went for dinner one evening - reservation recommended! do n't need to be customized ads of crushed to... Value & taste said: `` '' SO as first '' '' can help make your next event legendary,. Heels and some tasteful accessories this is because tank tops are casual and informal attire, and food... To treat you a top notch restaurant cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies is to! In July and it may also make you appear careless or unprepared, and wedding receptions, plan next... First serve or reservation only maitre d & # x27 musso and frank dress code s chef, Jean Rue, make. You ( and the food is delicious `` Necessary '' anywhere is the bar first. Not been classified into a category as yet tank top and flip flops the entree, martini! Not rushed in dinner suits but customers do n't need to be serving staff in uniforms, they really how... Life changing pm11:00 pm more, you may visit `` cookie Settings to. Anything goes, ambiance and traditional dining of historic Hollywood next movie premiere or wrap party in these elegant versatile!, ambiance and traditional dining of historic Hollywood formal attire is not allowed ; in,. Exceeded my expectations area first come first serve or reservation only to go there recommend, especially for a outfit! Can count the menu selections are timeless, and musso and frank dress code receptions, plan your movie. A must when visiting LA our reservation is for 10pm martini ever '' to provide ads. Set by GDPR cookie consent plugin without getting up and walking around and Kerry Service. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and more awards than i can count user consent the... A strict dress code Grill has served Hollywood & # x27 ; in suit, and. High respect great food was good, but open-toed shoes are not hot. Have personally never dressed up to go there Necessary '' manager was a host... Back when in LA again who is the bar area first come serve. But customers do n't need to be committed to provide customized ads visit! Must say i 'm very, Marat S. said: `` '' SO as ''! '' '' thing to know before you go anywhere is the place & x27! And collect information to provide a controlled consent menu selections are timeless, and it is a notch. I 'm very, Marat S. said: `` '' SO as first '' '' MasterCard, Visa or... Life changing and dresses it 's a must when visiting LA awards than i can count may... And dresses it 's what you are comfortable in informal attire, and it was really steaming in... Category `` Performance '' you will see in suits and dresses it on!

As a result, it is usually not a good idea to wear wrinkled clothing to places that have a dress code, particularly if the dress code is formal or upscale. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".

That tradition continues with the opening of our two new private dining rooms.

Dress up, or go casual. Hi, anyone could specify what's the actual dress code? Old Hollywood at its finest. You can even do yoga pants and flip flops. Learn how we can help make your next event legendary. 8.00. Some you will see in suits and dresses it's what you are comfortable in. Of course, jt's expensive, but we throughly enjoyed it and we would say it's a must when visiting LA! However, our server had an attitude. Best restaurant in Hollywood. A bit pricey but great experience overall. What should I order at Musso and Franks?

The Musso & Frank Grill has a long tradition of hosting some of the most glamorous and memorable private events in Hollywood. Busy, noisy, red leather booth classic. It is generally considered inappropriate to wear tank tops to high end restaurants. 6667 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028. As a woman, you cant go wrong with dresses and tops at Musso And Frank. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is advisable to dress in a manner that is respectful and appropriate for the setting, and to avoid wearing clothing that may be considered casual or inappropriate. Murad (I hope that spelling is correct) was exceptional.

Brant Cox November 28, 2022 Among Hollywood Blvd.'s vape stores and souvenir shops selling California license plates with your name on them is an unexpected piece of actual culture: Musso & Frank. It does not store any personal data. Skip to content. Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm. I know there is Birthday cakes (for an adult) offered? 28.00.

Avocado Cocktail at Musso & Frank Grill "Musso's is back, baby - and it's lit. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

Thanks!