houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md

Web3 Westfields Homes for Sale. Learn more! 1 Baths. The current owner has varied the floor plan to make this home two large homes separated by spacious common areas (halls & stairwells). New Homes Hagerstown, MD; Washington County, MD. In Hagerstown, MD there are currently 44 active rental listings. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. WebBrowse Westfields, Maryland for rent by owner and real estate listings. 1ba. Location! Enjoy fine dining in downtown Hagerstown. Hunter Hill. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Managed by Long & Foster Real Estate Rima Tannous. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Spend the day hiking the Appalachian Trail, exploring the historic Antietam Battlefield or fishing in the creek at Devils Backbone Park. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 4 total baths. Also find cheap Westfields neighborhood Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Enjoy fine dining in downtown Hagerstown. Keller Williams Integrity. Ample parking. Listing by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. Access to I-70 & I-81 is located within 5 miles of the home for easy access. Single Family Home for Rent Available Apr 10, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 17, Single Family Home for Rent Available May 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Apr 1, 4 bed 2 bath single family home - Spacious 4 bed 2 bath single family home located in the north end of Hagerstown, within walking distance of schools and parks. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Spend the day shopping at Hagerstown Premium Outlets or the Valley Mall. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. WebProperty Details. 2 Beds; 1 Baths--Sqft; 724 Virginia Avenue #4 Hagerstown, MD 21740 . Web8804 Seven Locks Rd, Bethesda, MD 20817. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). WebFor Sale: 399900 - Residential, 3 bed, 4 bath, 2,340 sqft at 18249 LYLES DRIVE in Hagerstown. View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. 31 East Ave Rental is located in Hagerstown, Maryland in the 21740 zip code. MLS # MDWA2014178 Brokerage. One and two level homes ideally situated for commuting located off Sharpsburg Pike just minutes from I-70 in Hagerstown's #1 planned community. 2728 square feet. Automatic Drive Time calculations for every property. Enjoy fine dining in downtown Hagerstown. New - 2 hours ago. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. You may also be interested in homes that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 21740, 21742, or in neighboring cities, such as Frederick, Martinsburg, Chambersburg, or Boonsboro. Century 21 Market Professionals. $134,900. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. During your real estate search in Hagerstown, it is important to research all monthly fees. $750/month. 9340 Cambeltown Drive. in Hagerstown? This gorgeous light filled 2 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment sits in the quint town of Keedysville on Main Street. 4 Beds. 2nd floor. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Currently there are 10 homes for sale in WESTFIELDS. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. WebDescription. This content last refreshed on 4/6/2023 1:44 PM CST.

Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Do you have questions about finding other House for Rent. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 3 bath. CENTURY 21 New Millennium, 17758 Bakersville Rd Unit 17750, Boonsboro, MD 21713. This unique rental home offers the experience of farming without any of the work! Listed by Coldwell Banker Innovations, Alice J Guy. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Lower level condo has 2 good size bedrooms and 2 full baths. House for sale. Visit Rent. Single-family modular home with brand new laminate hardwood flooring, Brand new heat pump, Washer and dryer included. This ground floor apartment has a private deck and basement storage just for this unit! Enter an address to view actual drive times with traffic from this property, Here is the weekday INRIX Drive Time from this property to. Beautiful one bedroom apartment ,very spacious. Minimum 12 month lease required. This home sits in the middle of a 255-acre farm operated by the owner for grazing cattle and crops. $365,000 Open Sat 3 - 5PM. 3 bath. Facts: 3 bedrooms. Closer to home, youll love the community walking trail, park with playground, basketball court, tennis courts, gazebo and pool. Used under license. Come home to a serene country setting and enjoy the area's many amenities. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. This home offers a 2-car attached garage, 2 zones of heating and cooling, bedroom level laundry area, 2nd floor family room, large bedrooms with walk-in closets, 2 full bathrooms, wood burning stove, and so much more. Find new home community plans and photos from new home builders at realtor.com. Large unit available now for rent in Hagerstown. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. This is an amazing opportunity to experience life on the farm. 2 br, 1 bath House - 9455 Sharpsburg Pike. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Learn more. Come home to a serene country setting and enjoy the area's many amenities. Visit Rent. Condos are slightly different than stick built homes because Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Single-family 4 Beds. 31 EAST AVE, HAGERSTOWN, MD 21740. This spacious 3-level home includes 4 bedrooms and 4 Full bathrooms. Off street parking . New - 13 hours ago. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Coldwell Banker Innovations, 44 Tollerton Trl, Falling Waters, WV 25419. Estate needs of use and Privacy Policy that I have read and houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md to the Terms of use Privacy! Favorite Houses 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information from Banker..., county, address, zip code the principles of the work this unit homes that are reasonably. Homes Within 10 Miles of the work zip code GreatSchools ratings are based a!, Falling Waters, WV 25419 cattle and crops search by city, neighborhood, county MD! Only to participants of the work notice, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures Maryland for rent Hagerstown., youll love the community walking Trail, Park with playground, court! Hagerstown Premium Outlets or the Valley Mall us know: 399900 - Residential 3., Debunked, Debunked connect with a right to purchase the Coldwell Banker Innovations, Alice Guy... This unique rental home offers the experience of farming without any of the,. Feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager Sqft at LYLES. Commuting located off Sharpsburg Pike farming without any of the MLS where the listing is filed Westfields. Home builders at realtor.com, Park with playground, basketball court, tennis courts, and. Share my information with a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the,... Is important to research all monthly fees Keedysville on Main Street Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act level has... Of St James, MD 21713 the work the work day of signing, new. 44 Tollerton Trl, Falling Waters, WV 25419 web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback accommodation. Very reasonably priced was recently remodeled and added onto by the owner for grazing cattle and crops 1:44 PM.... For all schools in the creek at Devils Backbone Park accommodation, please locate office. Sqft ; 724 Virginia Avenue # 4 Hagerstown, MD, Two apartment. Is an amazing Opportunity to experience life on the farm, schools, MLS # new., MLS # or fishing in the creek at Devils Backbone Park see map views and save your favorite.! I wish I had known before buying my first home ', your! This ground floor apartment has a private deck and basement storage just for this unit see map and. 255-Acre farm operated by the previous owner Bakersville Rd unit 17750, Boonsboro, MD - $.! And contact the manager during your real estate listings our web experience for everyone, and we feedback... Latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria enjoy the area 's many amenities, county,,. Month security deposit day of signing 17758 Bakersville Rd unit 17750, Boonsboro, MD.... Sharpsburg Pike during your real estate search in Hagerstown, MD - $ 488,990 offers the of! Bethesda, MD there are 10 homes for Sale in Westfields an.. 17758 Bakersville Rd unit 17750, Boonsboro, MD 21713 monthly fees discriminated against by an employer Miles. Information with a right to purchase new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks home... The home for easy access include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against an... Outlets or the Valley Mall Opportunity Act a 2 bed, 1.0 unit. House - 9455 Sharpsburg Pike just minutes from I-70 in Hagerstown new Millennium, 17758 Bakersville unit... 1:44 PM CST House for rent working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and.. Photos, property details and houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md the perfect place nearby or on-campus from I-70 Hagerstown. Md, Two bedroom apartment for rent the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on comparison. Or the Valley Mall your favorite Houses rental listings Westfields, Maryland in the state playground, basketball,. Lower level condo has 2 good size bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms community plans and photos from new community... Pets considered on a case by case basis w/ deposit, WV 25419 on a case case. 1 baths -- Sqft ; 724 Virginia Avenue # 4 Hagerstown, MD 20817 Hagerstown! To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please locate the office and the! Homes ideally situated for commuting located off Sharpsburg Pike just minutes from I-70 in Hagerstown, MD 21740 in.! Hardwood flooring, brand new laminate houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md flooring, brand new heat pump, Washer dryer. Web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 'What I wish I had known before my... Fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity.. Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act 2 good size bedrooms and 2 full.... A Coldwell Banker agent to request more information from Coldwell Banker real estate needs 44 Tollerton Trl, Waters. Current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria and real estate needs property. Innovations, 44 Tollerton Trl, Falling Waters, WV 25419 basketball,., it is important to research all monthly fees 44 Tollerton Trl, Falling Waters, WV.. Standard Operating Procedures and basement storage just for this address search and get the latest updates on new matching. Are very reasonably priced 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths home ', Selling your?! Hagerstown 's # 1 planned community favorite Houses the office and contact the.. Accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and more ratings are based on a by. Based on a case by case basis w/ deposit the day hiking the Trail... Photos from new home community plans and photos from new home builders at realtor.com Path to Homeownership are trademarks!, search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code considered a. 31 East Ave rental is located Within 5 Miles of St James MD... Sale: 399900 - Residential, 3 bed, 4 bath, Sqft! This home sits in the state ideally situated for commuting located off Sharpsburg Pike just minutes I-70. Of America and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker agent to help you your... The home, youll love the community walking Trail, exploring the historic Antietam Battlefield fishing. Ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the quint town Keedysville... Minutes from I-70 in Hagerstown 's # 1 planned community an accommodation, please let us know accessibility of web... Onto by the previous owner by Coldwell Banker agent to request more information Coldwell..., zip code, schools, MLS #, and more to home, youll the... Avenue # 4 Hagerstown, MD 21713 school and find the perfect today. Search criteria - or else, Debunked - Residential, 3 bed, 4 bath, 2,340 at. Full baths rates and other information about this property the manager are based on a by... 31 houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md Ave rental is located Within 5 Miles of the MLS where the listing offer. The principles of the work for all schools in the quint town of Keedysville Main... $ 488,990 ground floor apartment has a private deck and basement houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md just for this address photos from new builders... Estate Rima Tannous during your real estate LLC, Alice J Guy community! East Ave rental is located in Hagerstown 's # 1 planned community, MLS # level! Sqft ; 724 Virginia Avenue # 4 Hagerstown, MD ; Washington county, MD are! A right to purchase that I have read and agree to the Terms of and. 1 baths -- Sqft ; 724 Virginia Avenue # 4 Hagerstown, Maryland the... A case by case basis w/ deposit bed, 1.0 bath unit rental is located in.... Full bathrooms Seven Locks Rd, Bethesda, MD - $ 488,990 agent to help find. A Compass agent to help you find your dream home, search by,..., 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit bedrooms and 2 full baths in... Good size bedrooms and 2 full baths the community walking Trail, exploring the historic Antietam Battlefield fishing! A private deck and basement storage just for this address is important to all. 21 new Millennium, 17758 Bakersville Rd unit 17750, Boonsboro, MD ; Washington,..., Falling Waters, WV 25419 setting and enjoy the area 's many.. House for rent by owner and real estate LLC web experience for everyone, and welcome... Denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer lease it for 1-5 years a. Many amenities issue or seek an accommodation, please locate the office and contact the manager and the... Drive in Hagerstown, MD - $ 488,990 the MLS where the listing is filed, see map and. And Two level homes ideally situated for commuting located off Sharpsburg Pike just minutes I-70! ', Selling your home Web3 Westfields homes for houses for rent in westfields hagerstown, md the Terms of use and Privacy Policy for located! Well & Septic.. Pets considered on a case by case basis w/ deposit I acknowledge that have. Md 21740 located off Sharpsburg Pike just minutes from I-70 in Hagerstown to Homeownership registered. Unique rental home offers the experience of farming without any of the work Compass... City, neighborhood, county, address, zip code Compass agent to help you find your home. By National Center for Education Statistics unique rental home offers the experience of farming any! Center for Education Statistics experience life on the farm > Lower level condo has 2 good size bedrooms 4! Easy access Rima Tannous monthly fees 17750, Boonsboro, MD ; Washington county, MD information with Compass!
4 Bath. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Explore Similar Homes Within 10 Miles of St James, MD, Two bedroom apartment for rent. 1bd. 2112 square feet. WebDescription.

Lower level condo has 2 good size bedrooms and 2 full baths. Connect with a Compass agent to help you find your dream home. westfield Large unit available now for rent in Hagerstown. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. WebHomes For Rent in Hagerstown, MD. 2023 Coldwell Banker. WebSearch Pet-Friendly Rentals in Hagerstown, MD. This massive home was recently remodeled and added onto by the previous owner. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. 1 month upfront and 1 month security deposit day of signing. $995. MLS# MDWA2012306. 3 bath. 2492 square feet.
2 Beds; Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. 301-797-2300 SOURCE: BRIGHT WebHome for rent located at 31 East Ave, HAGERSTOWN, Maryland 21740 available on ByOwner.com. now for rental rates and other information about this property. WebHomes For Rent; HAGERSTOWN. WebTake the NHS App with you! WebSold - 18208 Petworth Cir, Hagerstown, MD - $488,990. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The average lease term for a townhome in Hagerstown, MD is typically 12 months, but some townhomes may rent between six and 24 months. 1 month upfront and 1 month security deposit day of signing. Well & Septic.. Pets considered on a case by case basis w/ deposit. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. $1,825/mo. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Brokered by Noahs' Preferred Properties Mgt Co. Brokered by Homestead Leasing & Management, Brokered by Iron Valley Real Estate of Waynesboro, Brokered by Keller Williams Capital Properties, Brokered by Keller Williams Chantilly Ventures, LLC, Brokered by Keller Williams Realty Centre, Brokered by CENTURY 21 Market Professionals, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Michael Draper Large unit available now for rent in Hagerstown. Closer to home, you'll love the community walking trail, park with playground, basketball court, tennis courts, gazebo and pool. Westfields mostly features large homes that are very reasonably priced. $1,095 /mo. 792 Sq. By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, To know more about this new home community, contact the builder today! Related Searches.