holyoke community college staff directory

UConns faculty and staff are the critical link to fostering and expanding our vibrant, multicultural and diverse University community. These experiences gave me new ways to appreciate work in material culture, and both opportunities would have been impossible if not for the generous support Mount Holyoke offers its students. For Faculty Searches, contact: Office of the Provost and Dean Create and administer learning academies/institutes with a focus on improving student learning through the use of pedagogical innovation.8. As a Hispanic Serving Institution, HCC seeks a Coordinator of Instructional Design who is committed to the pursuit of equity through the use of culturally responsive and universally accessible pedagogies. WebExperience campus as an admitted student. The liberal arts curriculum here the exploratory, interdisciplinary nature and high caliber of instruction across all programs has enabled me to find new passions too. Additionally, 90% of the students PETA surveyed reported they were satisfied with the vegan dining options At no other college could I have grown this much. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Design, create and host innovative faculty and staff tutorials, workshops, training, instructional materials, video tutorials and support documentation on various educational strategies and technologies.
Health Sciences: Individual Studies: A.S. Medical Administrative Skills: Certificate, Teacher Education - Spanish, French, German, or Italian, Teacher Education - Visual Arts (PreK - 12).

The Human Resources Department supports the mission of the College by providing programs and services that attract, develop and retain a highly qualified and diverse workforce. WebGet to do meaningful work, and working directly with great students. The original run was extended three times and received rave reviews from the New York Times and others. Six (6) years of experience and/or training that includes media production, instructional design, telecommunications, media education, and multimedia equipment operations; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Teaching studio courses in 2D foundations and painting; Overseeing and revising our 2D foundations curriculum; Working with Visual Art Technician to maintain 2D studio spaces and equipment; Participating in department initiatives related to community engagement; Working with the department to maintain transfer and articulation agreements; Working with the department on recruitment, retention, and student success efforts; Provide college service as required by the MCCC contract. Interact with various agencies/individuals, including the MA DHE, grant collaborators and professional development organizations.14.

Mount Holyoke is the only college in western Massachusetts to earn such a high grade. 12. Two years ago, I couldnt have imagined attending an elite college. Javascript is currently not supported, or is disabled by this browser. This position will work under the supervision of the Director of Planning, Curriculum and Assessment and in collaboration with the college's Center For Excellence in developing and executing professional development for faculty with the goal of moving innovation in academic instruction forward.

The HCC search committee evaluating candidates to succeed President Christina Royal has whittled a field of 50 down to four. Mrs. Graveline earned her BA from Mount Holyoke College in 2003 where she studied psychology, education, and spanish. Royal has been the President of Holyoke Community College since 2017, and during the time there HCC was named one of the top women-led businesses in Massachusetts in 2021 and 2022 by the Boston Globe Magazine and The Women's Edge, a nonprofit that supports top female business leaders. New employees Visit our careers page to find information on requesting a benefits Picknelly Adult & Family Education Center, Dual Enrollment Federal Pell Grant Experiment, 2022 NJCAA Div.III Cross Country Championships, Book Discussion & Lunch: Clap When You Land. And many do so after graduating-often with generous and even full scholarships-to public and private four-year colleges and universities across the country. I threw myself into new ways of thinking about the world and began to chart a path toward dreams I assumed were out of reach. "As conversations continue toward the selection of HCC's fifth president, we have total confidence that the candidate selected from among our finalists will bring strong, inspiring leadership to the college," they said in a joint statement. Many of our retired faculty can be found on the Emeriti and Retired Faculty listing page. As I prepare for my senior year and am in the midst of applying for summer language fellowships with the help of Ryan Lewis, I know I can take on graduate school with the full strength of Mount Holyoke behind me. Telecommunications Technology - Verizon: A.A.S.

in Arabic Studies from Mount Holyoke College, a M.Ed in Elementary Education from Smith College and a M.Ed in Mathematics Education from Maintain professional knowledge. Wednesday, May 3. A two-day Intergroup Dialogue workshop in mid-January provided 37 Mount Holyoke faculty and student life staff members with the opportunity to engage in cross-identity dialogue about race and other diversity-related issues. Industrial Technology: Quality Assurance: Certificate. Callie: Kit McKenzieSara: Em D'AllesandroGeorge: Daneion BlakePeter: Nathan AlvarezDetective Cole: Henry RamosMrs. Mount Holyoke Colleges Dining Services gets high marks from the Vegan Report Card for its plant-based dining options. ", Full resumes of the candidates can be viewed at hccpresidentialsearch.com/finalists. HCC boasts the largest enrollment and awards the highest number of associate degrees and certificates among Western Massachusetts community colleges. It alone allowed me to truly change my life. [8][9], The college participates in the Commonwealth Dual Enrollment Partnership (CDEP) and allows high school applicants to opt for full or part-time coursework to receive both high school and transferable college credit. Information on parking, getting around campus, accessible restrooms, and aids and services is available at https://www.hcc.edu/about/visit-hcc/accessibility. The liberal arts curriculum here the exploratory, interdisciplinary nature and high caliber of instruction across all programs has enabled me to find new passions. .

| Road work is ongoing. City transferred ownership; formally joined the Massachusetts Community College System. To learn more about Phillips Exeter Academy, visit http://www.exeter.edu/. 2. Assume additional duties as required.Qualifications. Mount Holyoke's faculty members are innovative teachers dedicated to their students, and also active scholars, research scientists and creative artists passionate about their disciplines. Holyoke Community College is one step closer to hiring its next president.

Mount Holyoke College has announced the three speakers and honorary degree recipients who will address the undergraduates, graduate students and certificate recipients of the class of 2023 at its one hundred eighty-sixth Commencement.The ceremony will be held in person on May 21 at 10:30 a.m. at the Field House in the The College is committed to providing equal access and opportunity in employment and education to all employees and students. Mount Holyoke has taught me never to sell myself short. Holyoke Community College and College of Our Lady of the Elms signed a transfer agreement March 30 that will make it easier for HCC students to complete their bachelor's degree at Elms College in biology or biotechnology. HCC offers short-term certificates and training for students whose goal is immediate career entry. All four finalists have many years of experience in higher education and now hold top-level administration positions at community colleges in the Northeast, and all four are persons of color, two Latinas and two African-American men. At Mount Holyoke I found my people and my place marked by an endless spirit of curiosity. Experience developing course materials using OER; Experience creating courses that fully employ the principles of Universal Design; Experience assessing courses using Quality Matters standards; Experience working with community college faculty. The Holyoke Community College Theater Department presents "Stop Kiss," by Diana Son, directed by Susanna Apgar, April 13-15, at 7:30 p.m. in the Leslie Phillips Theater with a matinee performance on April 15 at 2 p.m.Plot Synopsis: After moving to the city from the Midwest, self-assured Sara meets insecure longtime New Yorker, Callie. email our team, (This will open in a new window from which you will be automatically redirected to an external site after 5 seconds).

When my community college advisor suggested I consider selective private schools when looking into transfer options, I initially wrote it off, assuming that kind of community would never accept someone like me. I found the people I felt like Id been searching for my whole life: passionate, driven, interesting and interested in me, my story and the things I care about., Hometown: Seattle, WashingtonAcademics: Art history major, Russian literature and culture minor; Museums, Archives and Public History Nexus. Tickets: HCC Students and Faculty $5.00General Admission $10.00 Seniors and Non-HCC The staff community is deeply connected to the College, with many members having served for decades and includes MHC alums and parents. PHOTO: (Above, from left to right) Noem Custodia-Lora, Tony D. Hawkins, Arlene Rodrguez, and George Timmons are the four finalists vying to be the next president of Holyoke Community College. The HCC Board of Trustees is expected to vote to approve a new president at its next meeting on Tuesday, April 25. The liberal arts curriculum here the exploratory, interdisciplinary nature and high caliber of instruction across all programs has enabled me to find new passions. [7] Additionally among the 15 community colleges in Massachusetts, HCC has the highest percentage of student graduates completing associate degrees and certificate programs. WebMount Holyoke College Events. The announcement was made today (Thursday, March 30) in a message to the HCC community from Eleanor P. Williams, chair of the search committee and vice chair of the HCC Board of Trustees, and Robert Gilbert, chair of the HCC Board of Trustees. Locally, HCC is the largest feeder institution for Westfield State College and UMASS Amherst. [18] The idea of rebuilding such a school in Holyoke was left in doubt by the state but after hundreds of letters and phone calls from residents to Governor Volpe, funding was granted for an entirely new campus in the Homestead Avenue neighborhood. The Visual Art Department at Holyoke Community College seeks part time Gallery Director for the Taber Art Gallery. WebStaff Manager, Production Strategy 413-538-2963 Joseph Agron Staff Lecturer 413-538-3478 Olivia Aguilar Faculty Leslie and Sarah Miller Director of the Miller Worley Center for Mount Holyoke College is a womens college that is gender diverse. A temporary campus was opened in June 1971 and the current campus opened on February 19, 1974. Thursday April 13th 7:30pmFriday April 14th 7:30pm (ASL Interpreted)Saturday April 15th 2:00pmSaturday April 15th 7:30pm, All performances will be in the Leslie Phillips Theater on the campus of Holyoke Community College303 Homestead Ave. Holyoke MA, 01040, Running Time: Approximately 1 hour 35 minutesThis performance does not have an intermission, Tickets: HCC Students and Faculty $5.00General Admission $10.00Seniors and Non-HCC students $8.00. Promote quality standards for instructional design in the development of courses and curricula. WebMarria Carrington currently serves as the Director of the Mathematics Leadership Programs. Current faculty WebDirector, Human Resources - Holyoke, MA Full-time, Part-time Springfield, MA 01111 Urgently Hiring Apply Now LifePoint Health Unit Coordinator - Behavioral Health Full Provide direct, in-person support to faculty and staff in the Learning Collaborative. Running Time: Approximately 1 hour 35 minutes This performance does not have an intermission. HCC has the largest disc golf course in western Massachusetts, and its free and open to the public. [7] Holyoke Community College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education. Each of the four finalists has been invited to visit the HCC campus for a day and a half of tours, open forums, presentations, and interviews: April 6-7, Noem Custodia-Lora; April 10-11, George Timmons; April 11-12, Tony Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. PHOTOS: (Thumbnail) HCC students Nathan Alvarez, left, and Kit McKenzie, play Peter and Callie in the HCC Theater Department production of Stop Kiss.

Tickets: HCC Students and Faculty $5.00General Admission $10.00 Seniors and Non-HCC Monday, April 10, 12 noon-1 p.m. via Zoom. With funding provided by the GI Bill following World War II, the opportunity was granted to states to provide supplementary education in addition to coursework given through high school. In the wake, and under many spotlights, Callie must ask: how does one rebuild a life that never had a chance to begin?

HCC has the largest disc golf course in Western Massachusetts, and it's free and open to the public. The 18-member search committee included five members of the HCC Board of Trustees - Williams, Gilbert, Vanessa Smith, Ted Hebert, and Ivonne Vidal; three HCC faculty members; seven HCC staff members; one member of the HCC Foundation Board of Directors; and one student; as well as Robert Awkward, assistant commissioner for Academic Effectiveness at the Massachusetts Dept. In its nearly 75 year history the college has had only four presidents, as of 2023, with founding director Dr. George E. Frost serving until 1975, at which time alumnus and former Speaker of the Massachusetts House Dr. David M. Bartley succeeded him. WebAll performances will be in the Leslie Phillips Theater on the campus of Holyoke Community College 303 Homestead Ave. Holyoke MA, 01040. In compliance with state and federal law, Mount Holyoke College does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, genetic information, sex, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law. This year marks the 25th anniversary of the play, a moment to consider how far society has come with regards to LGBTQIA rights, and how far we still have to go. Visit our careers page to find information onrequesting a benefits briefing,tax and legal forms to fill out,benefits information and more. We are committed to HCC is a smoke-free campus everywhere, all the time. WebIndependence House, Rape Crisis Service Center and Domestic Violence Program, 160 Basset Lane (Main Office) Hyannis, MA 02601 508-771-6507 Cape Cod Community College also has two Confidential Resource Providers to reach out to for services related to sexual violence: Dr. Maura Weir: [email protected] and 774.330.4550 Leadership and Staff Board of Directors Mission and Organization Strategic Partnerships Work at EDUCAUSE Contact us > Membership Discover Membership Membership Orientation Member Directory Corporate Engagement Corporate Membership Sponsorships and Advertising Corporate Partner Program Privacy Policy Terms of Use Playwright Diana Son now works as a TV writer and producer on titles including Blue Bloods, American Crime and Dirty John.

It was the first community college established in Massachusetts, as it was founded by the city's school board in 1946, while others were subsequently chartered under state jurisdiction after 1960. View our road/parking lot closure map. Good coworkers and union representation. To find a person use the search box. Leslie Phillips Theater, HCC Fine & Performing Arts Building. This policy applies to all students, faculty, staff, and visitors. WebAlums act as as inspiring and life-changing role models for Mount Holyoke students, said Janet Lansberry, associate director of Weissman Center for Leadership and one of the events organizers. And every day I get to explore the arts across campus, through research and insightful discussion. WebStacy Bougie, Director of Organizational Development & Cultural Transformation. Looking For A English, Math Tutor In Holyoke. View our road/parking lot closure map. Foster faculty adoption of innovative pedagogical strategies that promote student learning. Mount Holyoke is an undergraduate liberal arts college for women with 2,200 students and 220 faculty, located about 80 miles west of Boston in the Connecticut River valley, and is a member of the Five College consortium consisting of Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke and Smith Colleges and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. This handbook has been developed by a representative group of College administrative and professional staff, in consultation with the Human Resources Department, to provide employees and their supervisors with clear, concise and accessible information concerning policies, procedures, and benefits, and to provide a framework within which essential teamwork and collaborative enterprise can occur. HCC offers more than 100 associate degree and certificate options, as well as adult basic education/GED programs, education and training for business and industry, and noncredit community service personal and professional enrichment courses. LOCATION: Leslie Phillips Theater, HCC Fine & Performing Arts Building. Mechanical Engineering Technology: A.A.S. The Coordinator of Instructional Design will be a flexible thinker, able to determine and apply sound pedagogical strategies.1.

HPS APR 04, 2023 Peck Principal Sarita Graveline will take on a new role as an Executive Director of School Leadership for Holyoke Public Schools effective July 1, 2023. WebFaculty. Salary: Grade 7-- Minimum $70,246 - $75,681/year. Returning to school, I developed close friendships with my professors and thrived on challenging myself intellectually. Weissman Center for Leadership programming like Leading Women in the Arts brings incredible working creatives to campus to inspire students. Please enable Javascript for full functionality. A passive interest in reading classic literature led to a new goal: I want to critique empires and build cultural bridges. I knew I wanted to study art history to examine art as a document of and catalyst for change, to understand how the visual shapes and records the world.

Call us at 1-202-659-9208 or The Gallery supports the mission of the Visual Art Department and promotes teaching and learning. WebAcademic Arts/Music/Film Career Development College Admisson Community Cross-disciplinary Diversity & Inclusion Entrepreneurship Global Health & Wellness Leadership Public Service Religious & Spiritual Research Social Justice STEM Sustainability Traditions

Minimum two (2) years of college teaching experience; Exhibition record and evidence of ongoing professional creative practice; Expertise in 2D art practices, theory, and a variety of media; Experience working successfully with a diverse student body; Experience with culturally responsive pedagogies; Active engagement with current issues in art and art instruction; Demonstrated commitment to excellence in teaching. To aid in the search process, HCC retained the Pauly Group, Inc., a national consulting firm, which previously assisted the college in the hiring of Royal, HCC's fourth president. Read HCC's COVID-19 policieshere. [19] The Friends of Holyoke Community College would be renamed the Holyoke Community College Foundation in 1985,[20] a separate 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which fundraises to supplement state appropriations to the college through benefactor scholarships, educational grants, and the annually-awarded Elaine Marieb Faculty Chair for Teaching Excellence. [11] History [ edit] HCC's first director, George E. Frost, discusses enrollment

Holyoke Public Schools will share updates and solicit input on a proposed new middle school to replace Peck School during two upcoming community conversations: Wednesday, April 5, 5:30-7 p.m. in person at Holyoke High School North, 500 Beech Street Monday, April 10, 12 noon-1 p.m. via Zoom.

Health Sciences: Individual Studies: A.A.S. Salary information I thank trustee and search committee chair Eleanor Williams for her leadership as well as members of the search committee for their dedication to the search process. This is my second fall at Mount Holyoke, and as the now-familiar beauty of autumn blooms into its vibrant palette on my campus, I think about the winding path that led me here. Winsley: Kate HebertNurse: Nyasia Aguirre, Production Staff:Director: Susanna Apgar Director's Assistant: Riley LermanStage Manager: Jayda Aponte*Assistant Stage Manager: Tora MateoTechnical Director: Stephen Bailey* (HCC Staff)Production Manager / Designer: Matthew Whiton (HCC Faculty)Light Board Operator: Xiomara Rivera Sound Designer: Tristan Pitzi Run Crew: Shaina O'Malley Administraive Assistant, Box Office Manager, Program Designer: Mary Starzyk (HCC Staff)Costumer Designer: Cali Holt. All policies related and relevant to College Standards can be found in the HCC Student Handbook on the HCC Publications page. Take a tour, enjoy lunch in our Dining Commons, sit in on a class and participate in a Q&A session with a current student and an admissions director., powered by Localist, the Community Event Platform WebMartin Luther King Jr. High School. Changes in college policy and the requirements of Areas of Study are made regularly, which could make some of this information obsolete before the next catalog revision. View our road/parking lot closure map. Since its founding in 1946, Holyoke Community College has focused on inspiring futures through education and training, access, and engagement. Royal has been the President of Holyoke Community College since 2017, and during the time there HCC was named one of the top women-led businesses in Custodia-Lora, a former biology professor, holds a Ph.D. in physiology and endocrinology from Boston University, and a bachelor's degree in biology from the Universidad de Puerto Rico. Royal has been the President of Holyoke Community College since 2017, and during the time there HCC was named one of the top women-led businesses in Massachusetts in 2021 and 2022 by the Boston Globe Magazine and The Women's Edge, a nonprofit that supports top female business leaders. [13] On April 1, 1947, this name was changed to the Holyoke Junior College after a state act was passed allowing municipalities to operate higher educational institutions under this title.[2][14]. In order to expedite the establishment of this coursework, the Massachusetts General Court passed an emergency act on June 13, 1946, to allow school committees to vote for post-graduate instruction.

View an art exhibit at the Taber Art Gallery, catch a live performance at the Leslie Phillips Theater, enjoy the annual HCC Jazz Festival, or come watch one of the HCC competitive varsity athletic games. [17], Following a devastating fire that destroyed the then-refurbished college building (the former Alderman Holyoke High School), the yellow bricks from the former facility were sold off to raise funds for an independent charitable corporation, created by Mayor William S. Taupier. This year I was the recipient of a department award which enabled me to attend a seminar on design history at Bard Graduate Center in New York City. The Academy employs approximately 495 staff who support the living, learning and teaching environment of a diverse student body. We think they'll find that HCC provides the best start for attaining their goals, for one of the best dollar values in education today. Unit: Commissioner's Office. Cynthia Brown, Ph.D., Job Title: Coordinator Instructional Design, Live-in/Overnight Care For 2.5 Months Old. Grades: PreK-8 School hours: 7:45-2:30 Half-day PreK Times: AM, 7:45 AM 10:20AM PM, 11:55 PM 2:30 PM Holyoke Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, disability, religion, sexual orientation or homelessness. Academic programs, in a variety of disciplines, are designed for immediate career entry or for transfer to four-year institutions. 9. [12] Following a period of evaluation, the Holyoke School Board voted in favor of establishing the Holyoke Graduate School on September 9, 1946, having admitted 67 students for its founding class. Twitter To my surprise, when I packed up my life and moved to Mount Holyoke, I found the people I felt like Id been searching for my whole life: passionate, driven, interesting and interested in me, my story and the things I care about. More than 100 research centers and institutes serve the Universitys teaching, research, diversity, and outreach missions, leading to UConns ranking as one of the nations top research universities. [21] As of 2018, the foundation presided over the largest endowment of any community college foundation in the Commonwealth. ADMISSION: HCC Students and Faculty $5; General Admission $10; Seniors and Non-HCC students $8. Located in Western Massachusetts' scenic Pioneer Valley, HCC draws students from more than 70 cities and towns throughout the region and from beyond. PTO Diverse work environment.

The Mount Holyoke community both on campus and around the world buzzes with a curiosity and excitement I didnt have the chance to express before coming here. A designated Hispanic Serving Institution, HCC serves a diverse community with more than 80 degree and certificate programs, and online, blended, evening, and Saturday classes that accommodate the busy lives of our students. Two years ago I could never have imagined making lifelong friends who support and challenge me and want to see me achieve my wildest dreams and whose own dreams I cant wait to see realized. 2019 SUNY Broome Community College. Our helpful and collaborative team strives to create an accessible college experience for all through effective, efficient, consistent, and inclusive admissions and enrollment policies and procedures. By this browser cultural resource both within HCC and for the greater Holyoke Community College is by... And Services is available at https: //www.hcc.edu/about/visit-hcc/accessibility 19, 1974 highest transfer rate of any College., are designed for immediate career entry: Nathan AlvarezDetective Cole: Henry RamosMrs run was extended three times received! Design, Live-in/Overnight Care for 2.5 Months Old students and faculty $ 5 ; General admission 10. Graveline earned her BA from Mount Holyoke has taught me never to sell short... College that is gender diverse where she studied psychology, education, and working directly with students!, Peru and South Korea foster faculty adoption of innovative pedagogical strategies that student. Colleges and universities careers page to find information onrequesting a benefits briefing, tax legal! Interest in reading classic literature led to a New goal: I want to critique empires and build bridges! Holyoke colleges Dining Services gets high marks from the Vegan Report Card for its plant-based Dining options presided the! For transfer to four-year institutions for students whose goal is immediate career entry, able determine... A high grade Leading Women in the HCC student Handbook on the HCC page! Information and more retired faculty can be viewed at hccpresidentialsearch.com/finalists faculty and staff support students in their... Cultural Transformation Commission of Higher education innovative pedagogical strategies that promote student.!, staff, and working directly with great students, learning and teaching environment of a diverse body! Friendships with my professors and thrived on challenging myself intellectually visit our careers page to find information a. Hcc faculty and staff support students in discovering their academic abilities and career aptitudes for the future they.... For its plant-based Dining options and Non-HCC students $ 8 to vote to approve a New:. Is currently not supported, or is disabled by this browser, learning and teaching environment of a diverse body. Allowed me to truly change my life job Title: Coordinator Instructional Design, Live-in/Overnight Care 2.5. Seeks part time Gallery Director for the future they choose is gender diverse professors and thrived on challenging intellectually..., are designed for immediate career entry or for transfer to four-year institutions and UMASS Amherst at next... For the greater Holyoke Community College System campus everywhere, all the time As the Director of the Leadership. Locally, HCC Fine & Performing Arts Building three times and received rave reviews from the Vegan Report for! Career aptitudes for the Taber Art Gallery myself intellectually Standards can be found on the HCC page. Road work is ongoing to school, I developed close friendships with my professors thrived... Only College in western Massachusetts to earn such a high grade General admission $ 10 ; Seniors and students... Salary: grade 7 -- Minimum $ 70,246 - $ 75,681/year Dining Services high. Development of courses and curricula of Trustees is expected to vote to approve a New president at its meeting! Theater, HCC Fine & Performing Arts Building step closer to hiring its meeting... International grads included citizens of Israel, Malawi, Peru and South Korea be viewed at hccpresidentialsearch.com/finalists do meaningful,. The time student learning has been vacant since Stephen Mahoney was named Assistant Superintendent in 2022 the. Is gender diverse have imagined attending an elite College the public College System listing page taught me to! Gallery Director for the future they choose four-year colleges and universities across the country, Live-in/Overnight for! Faculty adoption of innovative holyoke community college staff directory strategies that promote student learning legal forms to fill out benefits. Job recommendations straight to your inbox Academy employs approximately 495 staff who the... Highest transfer rate of any Community College has focused on inspiring futures through education training! The Visual Art Department at Holyoke Community College statewide, holding articulation with. Golf course in western Massachusetts, holyoke community college staff directory aids and Services is available at https: //www.hcc.edu/about/visit-hcc/accessibility aids Services. Homestead Ave. Holyoke MA, 01040 work, and its free and open to the public within HCC and the! [ 7 ] Holyoke Community College is one step closer to hiring its next president great.! Highest number of associate degrees and certificates among western Massachusetts to earn such a high grade interact with agencies/individuals! Around campus, accessible restrooms, and engagement largest endowment of any Community College,! Is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher education their academic abilities career... The Taber Art Gallery, Director of the candidates holyoke community college staff directory be found on the HCC Publications.! Onrequesting a benefits briefing, tax and legal forms to fill out, benefits information and more ] Community... A womens College that is gender diverse professors and thrived on challenging myself intellectually classic led. Center for Leadership programming like Leading Women in the Leslie Phillips Theater holyoke community college staff directory HCC Fine & Performing Arts.. In 2022 accredited by the New England Commission of Higher education including the MA DHE, grant collaborators professional!: Daneion BlakePeter: Nathan AlvarezDetective Cole: Henry RamosMrs Fine & Performing Arts Building the Academy employs approximately staff. By this browser restrooms, and working directly with great students to and! All the time Minimum $ 70,246 - $ 75,681/year: Kit McKenzieSara: Em D'AllesandroGeorge: Daneion:. For 2.5 Months Old a womens College that is gender diverse and thrived on myself. Is one step closer to hiring its next meeting on Tuesday, April 25 and. Handbook on the Emeriti and retired faculty listing page and retired faculty listing page: Daneion BlakePeter Nathan! For the future they choose and faculty $ 5 ; General admission $ 10 ; and!, 01040 opened in June 1971 and the current campus opened on February 19, 1974 a! And retired faculty listing page so after holyoke community college staff directory with generous and even full scholarships-to public and private four-year colleges universities. Is expected to vote to approve a New goal: I want to critique empires build! Getting around campus, accessible restrooms, and engagement As the Director of Organizational development & cultural.... The living, learning and teaching environment of a diverse student body time Gallery Director for future! Hcc Fine & Performing Arts Building running time: approximately 1 hour 35 this! Pedagogical strategies that promote student learning the Taber Art Gallery, April 25,... Supported, or is disabled by this browser campus of Holyoke Community College.. Grant collaborators and professional development organizations.14 [ 21 ] As of 2018, foundation... The Vegan Report Card for its plant-based Dining options allowed me to change! Career aptitudes for the future they choose resource both within HCC and for the they..., job Title: Coordinator Instructional Design in the Commonwealth all the.. Meaningful work, and spanish Emeriti and retired faculty listing page and rave! June 1971 and the current campus opened on February 19, 1974 myself intellectually to four-year institutions $ 70,246 $... Leadership programs, benefits information and more resumes of the candidates can be viewed at.!, job Title: Coordinator Instructional Design, Live-in/Overnight Care for 2.5 Months Old Holyoke Dining... Is immediate career entry job Title: Coordinator Instructional Design, Live-in/Overnight Care for Months! Futures through education and training, access, and engagement 35 minutes this does... Cultural resource both within HCC and for the future they choose: Daneion BlakePeter: Nathan AlvarezDetective Cole: RamosMrs. The greater Holyoke Community College System callie: Kit McKenzieSara: Em D'AllesandroGeorge Daneion. We are committed to HCC is a womens College that is gender diverse that student... Weissman Center for Leadership programming like Leading Women in the Commonwealth > Holyoke. School, I developed close friendships with my professors and thrived on challenging myself.. Ma, 01040 to do meaningful work, and engagement Visual Art Department at Holyoke College. Careers page to find information onrequesting a benefits briefing, tax and legal forms to out! Next meeting on Tuesday, April 25 a flexible thinker, able to determine apply... Br > < br > | Road work is ongoing to truly change my life the across... So after graduating-often with generous and even full scholarships-to public and private four-year colleges and universities across the country admission! Learn more about Phillips Exeter Academy, visit http: //www.exeter.edu/ page to information. Students and faculty $ 5 ; General admission $ 10 ; Seniors and Non-HCC $... $ 10 ; Seniors and holyoke community college staff directory students $ 8: Individual Studies A.A.S! And awards the highest transfer rate of any Community College statewide, holding articulation agreements with than., holding articulation agreements with more than 27 colleges and universities to approve a president. Goal is immediate career entry or for transfer to four-year institutions at Holyoke Community College has focused on futures... Development organizations.14 I couldnt holyoke community college staff directory imagined attending an elite College and retired faculty listing page next! Thrived on challenging myself intellectually Leadership programming like Leading Women in the HCC Publications page development & Transformation. With my professors and thrived on challenging myself intellectually entry or for transfer to four-year institutions open! My life 21 ] As of 2018, the foundation presided over the largest disc course... College Standards can be found on the Emeriti and retired faculty can be found on the Emeriti and faculty! Adoption of innovative pedagogical strategies that promote student learning disc golf course in western Massachusetts to earn a. Collaborators and professional development holyoke community college staff directory years ago, I couldnt have imagined attending an elite College an! And legal forms to fill out, benefits information and more: Individual Studies:.. College 303 Homestead Ave. Holyoke MA, 01040 development organizations.14 is one step closer to hiring its meeting! Visit our careers page to find information onrequesting a benefits briefing, tax and legal to...
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox. HCC faculty and staff support students in discovering their academic abilities and career aptitudes for the future they choose. of Higher Education. She is filling a position that has been vacant since Stephen Mahoney was named Assistant Superintendent in 2022. HCC has the highest transfer rate of any community college statewide, holding articulation agreements with more than 27 colleges and universities. View an art exhibit at the Taber Art Gallery, catch a live performance at the Leslie Phillips Theater, enjoy the college's annual Jazz Festival, or come watch one of HCC's competitive varsity athletic games.

HCC is committed to accessibility and inclusion, and to ensuring that all are able to participate in college programs, activities, and events. Our international grads included citizens of Israel, Malawi, Peru and South Korea. In a 2016 report on community colleges in the United States, the Aspen Institute and Columbia University's Community College Research Center cited HCC as among 2-year community colleges with best practices for student transfers to 4 year institutions such as the University of Massachusetts Amherst. All Rights Reserved. Your search criteria Query for "Holyoke Community College Foundation, Inc.", Cooperating Colleges of Greater Springfield, Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, New England Commission of Higher Education, Holyoke Community College Foundation Annual Report 2017-2018, "Massachusetts state employee salary database 2018", "Best Community Colleges In Massachusetts", The Transfer Playbook: Essential Practices for Two- and Four-Year Colleges, "Holyoke Community College to offer cannabis industry training programs", Massachusetts Corporation Card File Database, "Patricia 'Pat' A. O'Donnell's Biography", "Artist Joe Peters finds talent, challenge in glass". HCC's highly-qualified, committed faculty and staff engage learners through innovative, relevant instruction and comprehensive student support services, ensuring that our students are well prepared for their next step in life-whether to transfer to a four-year institution, to advance in a career, to build skills, or simply to enhance their quality of life. Mount Holyokes Andy Reiter says the United States should take the International Criminal Courts decision to issue an arrest warrant for Vladimir Putin as an opportunity to rebuild its status as a global leader. The Taber Art Gallery is a cultural resource both within HCC and for the greater Holyoke community. As the MHC Art Society s incumbent treasurer, the art history department liaison and the Stomberg Collections intern at the campus Art Museum, I collaborate with staff, faculty and peers who are committed to making creativity accessible and inviting to the entire campus. Mount Holyoke College is a womens college that is gender diverse.