half moon cay live camera

However, it is common to have more than one cruise ship docked at the island from the same cruise line. Related: This Bahaman Island Is Home To Over 150 Blue Holes (& How To See Them). I am going to be blunt so please do not take offense. OOOhhhhhhhh.but it would be so nice for us folks sitting at home, while waiting for our next cruise, to see this beautiful island:). It's actually a good size island that has lots of areas that aren't frequented by passengers.

), and its relaxing. Cruise passengers can easily find an activity to help pass the time in paradise with over two miles of white sand beaches, horseback riding, and eco-adventures. Each villa comes with two levels of balcony space, a separate dining room with a small kitchen, a five-person indoor hot tub, a bathroom, and four padded loungers. WebView live webcams in Bahamas and see whats happening at popular beach resorts in the Caribbean. Our first port on the Eastern Caribbean Carnival Cruise was Half Moon Cay. It is one of the best things I've done on Half Moon Cay, and without a doubt the thing I've enjoyed the most. Half Moon Cay is Holland America Lines award-winning private island in the Bahamas. Enjoy an expert massage on the beach against the backdrop of the pristine tropical island. Holland America's Half Moon Cay has been consistently ranked as one of the top private islands in the Bahamas since its debut. (which uses the island as a port of call for its cruise ships). For instance, two Holland America ships may use the island at one time but may have different arrival and departure times. See below. You first spot this iconic figure when the ship anchors off the coast. WebMap of Bahamas Little San Salvador Island, also known as Half Moon Cay, is one of about 700 islands that make up the archipelago of The Bahamas. Because there are multiple horseback riding sessions throughout the day, there will be plenty of opportunities for swimming and exploring the island before or after your ride. The buffet is BBQ with some added Caribbean touches (such as Jerk Chicken and banana rum cake).

WebHalf Moon Bay | Live Webcams Webcam & Weather Report See.cam North America US California Half Moon Bay Half Moon Bay Report Issue Current Still Daylight Still 10:18 am Guests don snorkeling gear and wade into the water with a guide to touch the rays wings and have the opportunity to feed them. I much rather see Hal invest the money by improving something on the ship than spend it on web cams. Browse live webcams in [], Live webcam from Port Nassau in the Bahamas in the Caribbean. In the case of a cancellation, you would receive a full refund. Half Moon Cays cabanas are colorful little buildings on the beach that you can rent for the day. WebHalf Moon Bay, California | Live Traffic Cameras & Local Road Conditions | WeatherBug 0 Weather Cams Traffic Cams No Traffic Cams in this region 0 Always Have Access to The mile long crescent shaped beach is lined with white sand and palm trees, a perfect beach day on a cruise. I just wish I could see HMC whenever I wanted. An open-air concept lets in the fresh Caribbean breeze while a built-in air conditioner cools the dining area to a refreshing temperature. It is probably silly, but I was just wondering if anyone else would want a cam on HMC too? :). Live Surf Cam from Half Moon Bay, CA by Surfline.com. Surfline provides surf reports and forecasts and coastal weather. Surfers [] Live Cam of Half Moon Bay from Sams Chowder House. View live weather, surf conditions, and enjoy scenic views from [] All rights reserved. Check the cams around the area and see whats happening at the beach. Air Quality Fair. I would love a webcam for HMC i was just looking for one:(. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. That's what happens when you encourage people to use the search function! Wind E 18 mph. Even if you dont get a drink, just check out the space and be sure to head up to the top deck for great views down the beach. I think it would be great if HAL had a webcam on Half Moon Cay. The instructor gave each of us a raw squid to feed the stingrays too! The return to this steady mainstay of tropical beauty was oddly cathartic: for as much as the world around it has changed, the experience on Half Moon Cay remains wonderfully untouched. 2. Instead, passengers take tenders to the shore (it takes around 15 to 20 minutes). KellyJ, August 7, 2007 in Holland America Line. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Celebrity Cruises Captain's Club Cruise Loyalty Program. We came across an incredible 4K drone video from a day a Carnival Cruise Line ship was visiting the island. Rotterdam at anchor off Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Board a 28-foot fishing vessel and head miles offshore into the open waters for your chance to catch some of the most popular fish in the Bahamas, including wahoo, grouper, snapper, barracuda, and mahi-mahi. Weve been there at least four times and cant wait to go back again. The main beach is the 2.5-mile-long Half Moon Beach. Browse live webcams in the Caribbean and see whats happening [], Watermans Webcam on Virginia Beach Boardwalk. In addition to the best cams and webcams in the United States, Live Beach Cam brings you sites from all around the world. One option is to stay at the colorful two-story Beach Villa. Since HAL doesn't do web cams anywhere on their ships, I also doubt if there would ever be one on HMC. Passengers can pre-order lunch (for an extra cost) from the Lobster Shack from their onboard dining staff, and have their meals ready for pickup once on-shore. Just curious, what would spend the money on? Just my opinion too. Half Moon Cay may not have the waterslides that other private islands such as Perfect Day at CocoCay have, nor the dedicated docking facilities found on some. Carnivals VIFP Loyalty Program and Benefits, Dining Review: Orchid Garden & Sushi Bar on Norwegian Gem, How to Maximize Your Day at Half Moon Cay, Cruise News Recap | Week of March 26, 2023, As Cruise Lines Raise Gratuity Rates Yet Again, Guests Ask When Does It End?. It is regarded as one of the hidden gems of the Bahamas. As far as I know, my friend did not get a refund for missing that island. What it does have is that iconic crescent-shaped beach that has been the primary lure for travellers here for the past 25 years. I actually did a Google search: Holland America Half Moon Cay webcam, Well, I do think that a webcam of a private area of the island wouldn't be intrusive. You are paying for the convenience of having sunscreen accessible to you. If you cruise ship calls to Half Moon Cay, here are 26 excursions at the beautiful paradise. I don't really know what it would take to make it a reality, but the chance to look at views of Half Moon Cay once in awhile sounds very zen! I wish all of the ships had webcams. Check out drone camera video for the top tourist attractions around the world. Thank you. My friend invited me on a HAL cruise to eastern Caribbean cruise and our last stop was to be Half Moon Cay.

:). If you want to up the ante from a cabana, a great way to spend the day on Half Moon Cay is to rent a two-story villa. But indeed, it does. Suggest Photo Removal. A glass-bottom boat is also used allowing guests to see exactly whats underneath in the lagoon. Live Beach Cam brings you webcams from around the world. 1. OOHMMMMI can just picture the palm trees, the breeze, the water and the beautiful HAL ship(s). Best of all, when youre out there no one can bother you because there is a gate to get on the dock. The island offers many tropical island activities like sunbathing, scuba diving, jet-skiing, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, glass-bottom boat rides, kayaking, and much more. Since Carnival Corp is the parent company of HAL-I can't see why they would object to the webcam on HMC. Stand-up paddleboarding through crystalline Bahamian waters always sounds like a good idea to us! Half Moon Cay offers per-hour rentals of paddleboards and paddles, which you can find at the island rental hut. 26. Rent a Water Bike Youve heard of walking on water, but how about biking on water? Taking cruises around the Bahamas and the private islands is one of the safest ways to explore the Caribbean nation. The Carnival cruises that call in at Half Moon Cay include Conquest, Dream, Elation, Freedom, Glory, Legend, Magic, Radiance, Sunrise, Sunshine, and Vista. We'll be there soon on our cruise. This is also where the DJ is set up on the island playing beach tunes. If youve got an urge to shoot some hoops while youre on the island, rest assured in knowing that you can. I think it would be great if HAL had a webcam on Half Moon Cay. Record some video of HMC when you visit and you can relive it every day! Thanks to the Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay for the cam. There were three southern stingrays that made their home in the Stingray Cove. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics, Holland America Line's Private Island Half Moon Cay Is Still a Winner with Cruisers. Know for its pristine beaches, abundance of family-friendly activities, private villas and cabanas, and unparalleled beauty, theres a reason why its (Check out Cruise Critic's full rundown of Half Moon Cay cabanas). They include snacks, water and soda, a table and loungers, a refrigerator, an air conditioner, a misting outdoor shower, and the use of floating mats and snorkeling gear. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. This is the place you need to be. I don't want to have to worry that I am going to show up with seaweed in my hair and my gut not sucked in, on youtube.com, one night. The chili fried rice and banana rum cake were so good! Most people who visit Half Moon Cay probably never even realize that it has a basketball court. This ones a private island, and smile! Keep in mind that these excursions and activities could vary by the cruise line youre sailing. Browse live webcams in the Caribbean and see whats [], Enjoy this dolphin cam from UNEXSO, Underwater Explorers Society in Freeport, Bahamas. WebHalf Moon Bay Airport Public Webcams | County of San Mateo, CA Public Works Airports Half Moon Bay Airport Public Webcams Please verify the date and time on each image to ensure

The only way to get to the island is to take a tender boat from the ship to the island. However, it is common to have more than one cruise ship docked at the island from the same cruise line. Guides lead you to historical locations on the island and tell visitors about the islands history from its early inhabitants all the way to the present day. This adorable 2 bedroom 2 bath cottage is [], Live webcam from Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina in the Bahamas and the Caribbean Islands. Unless youve been to Half Moon Cay, you really cant understand how beautiful the island really is. There are beach chairs available free of charge, but if you want to take cover from the sun, youll have to fork over a few dollars. and get spectacular views. Imagine a raging blizzard in Boston or New York.. and a web cam showing HMC on a bright sunny day. :), You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. It includes a private deck, a hot tub, some water gear, and more. PRO TIP: Ask one of your fellow cruisers to take photos of you while youre in the air itll make great action shots to show your friends and family.

The signature photo on Half Moon Cay is located at the I Wish I Could Stay Here Forever bar. We did this on our first day on Half Moon Cay and found the clamshell to be ideal for storing our stuff, but little else. Even if there were no ships there, we would still have the beautiful island to look at. Please verify the date and time on each image to ensure they are up-to-date. Verdict: Half Moon Cay Remains A Cruiser Paradise. Check current weather conditions, enjoy scenic views of the beaches, and discover the best places to visit.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'livebeaches_com-box-3','ezslot_5',172,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-livebeaches_com-box-3-0'); View live webcams in Bahamas and see whats happening at popular beach resorts in the Caribbean. Half Moon Cay has 15 cabanas in total. Visitors are provided with safety vests, a scuba mask, and aqua shoes before swimming with the stingrays (it really is a rewarding experience). **Note**- If you are unable to view the images below, please switch to an alternate browser such as Microsoft Edge. There are fish all around Half Moon Cay, but if you want to see the best place for viewing them, walk down to the kiddie splash zone and head out until youre parallel with the private oasis hut (on your left side). Half Moon Bay Airport North, Click on image to view webcam. Loved swimming and running along the crystal clear blue waters and white sand beach. This is the ultimate way to relax on the island, and by far the priciest but if you have 12 people, the cost is easily offset. That's due primarily to the fact that COVID-19 is still a concern and a number of Caribbean ports remain shuttered to cruise traffic. Bathe in the turquoise seas, paddle a kayak through the protected waters of the picturesque lagoon, see the stingrays, and ride horseback on the powdery white sand beaches. Half Moon Cay offers per-hour rentals of paddleboards and paddles, which you can find at the island rental hut. This excursion depends on the weather because if the water is too rough or there are thunderstorms in the area, the adventure could be canceled. After swapping saddles on the horse, youll enjoy a refreshing ride in the temperate Bahamian water. Its best to check the cruise lines website for detailed information on the excursion and to see if they have any limitations. Keep up with theweatherandmapsfrom the best beaches around the world. To be sure, you pay a premium for all this tropical splendor. The white-sand beach is the perfect setting for a day spent sunbathing on the beach. They cost $30, and include two lounge chairs. Even though the beach can get toasty, there are close to a dozen pavilions to provide shade so you can eat your meal without having to worry about a sunburn. It was Cruise Critic's first visit to Half Moon Cay since the global health pandemic began shutting down travel in March 2020. Half Moon Cary in the Bahamas is a great island. Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (WELO), Assessor - County Clerk - Recorder & Elections, Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan, Water Quality Notifications (Beach/Creek). Half Moon Cay has plenty of stunning breaches. View All Cruises Cabanas can accommodate 4 people at the base price, but up to 6 can be accommodated for an extra fee per additional person. Located 100 miles southeast of Nassau, Bahamas sits Carnival Corporations private island Half Moon Cay, Bahamas, or better known by the locals as Little San Salvador Island. Holland America Line's Half Moon Cay, a sun-splashed paradise the line has been carefully upgrading and adding to since its purchase in 1996, is one of the older cruise line private islands but still one of the most popular. One of the best ways to enjoy the ocean, catch some rays, and get some exercise is by kayaking. Also known as Little San Salvador Island, this private island is one of 700 islands in the Bahamas. Its basically empty (except for the people on your cruise ship! Along with a giant pirate ship (for kids), there are dump buckets, water cannons, and nautical-themed water shoots. America's trusted voice on cruise vacations. The tour is led by a professional and offers the islands best views. It is a sickness I know. Some of the paid activities include: Carnival Cruises also offers a free buffet "Island Barbecue for its guests. reeling in a big one. I see it as a waste of money. We booked on the Caribbean Princess 14 months before our first cruise and I watched her every day via the web.

;) That's what happens when you encourage people to use the search function! If you plan on taking your camera or phone up to snap photos, make sure you have it secured in a waterproof pouch or a strap around your neck. (Photo: Aaron Saunders), Two-story villa rentals are the most indulgent way to enjoy Half Moon Cay. Half Moon Cay (Cay is pronounced key) is also known as Little San Salvador Island. Anyone know if that is in the works-or is it not allowed because it is a "private" island so what happens on HMC stays on HMC? Youll find expert advice for experienced and first-time cruisers, as well as port and destination guides. Complimentary food is available from the on-shore buffet, which ran -- on our sailing -- from 11 a.m. until approximately 1 p.m. It is offered between 11.30 am and 1.30 pm. What Is a Cabana on a Cruise Ship or Private Island? WebHalf Moon Bay, California (USA) - Webcams North America California (USA) Half Moon Bay Webcams nearby Half Moon Bay Correct Pacifica - Linda Mar 18 km (11 mi) Millbrae - Find out weather conditions, forecast and updates from the top beaches in the world. There is no privacy in life anymore with all the cameras everywhere. Most of what youll find here are items that are exclusive to the Bahamas region like handmade jewelry, woven straw hats, shot glasses, t-shirts, and handbags.

As Cruise Critic discovered, that is still the case, even in these COVID times. This video shows off the island's beach, food buffet, bars (including the captain morgan pirate ship bar) watercraft available for rent, cabanas and shore excursions.Make sure to subscribe, we post videos at 2 PM on weekdays \u0026 10 AM on weekendsVisit us on the web at www.inthelooppodcast.comFacebook: www.facebook.com/inthelooppodcastTwitter:The Legend @inthelooplegendHyde @onlinehydeRanger @parkblotterDrew The Intern @drewtheinternLittle Spoon Kenny @intheloopkennyClint Novak @clintnovakInstagram: InTheLoopPodcastUntapped: DrewTheIntern Not to be used for flight planning purposes. It was beautiful and my favorite spot of our cruise. Editor of Cruise Radio and producer/host of Cruise Radio Podcast and CRN audio briefs. You can either rent snorkel gear from the hut off the beach or bring your own. Our first port on the Eastern Caribbean Carnival Cruise was Half Moon Cay. For those looking for something a little more intimate, smaller, single-level cabanas provide some respite and privacy, but without the fancy hot tub, bathroom and lavish setting. Amen!!! First introduced about 10 years ago, this is next to the best way to spend your day on the island. Discover best beaches to visit in the U.S. All from LiveBeaches.com. Live beach cam has the best beach video from around the world. Half Moon Cay is anything but a typical destination and one of the highlights of a Carnival Caribbean cruise. Half Moon Cay is one of the greatest private islands in the Bahamas and is a key feature of Carnival Cruises. 4. (Sponsored), Looking for the Best Cruise Deals? And, no, a webcam has not be installed on HMC. If you want video of HMC, you can take one the next time you're there but please respect my right to a little privacy when I'm on vacation. The beach was beautiful and relaxing. Check the cams around the area and see whats happening at the beach. And if you do not belong, an attendant will ask you to leave. View Prices on Cruises to Half Moon Cay (Cruises start at $189 per person) We do want to warn you though. Carnival hosted a cook out there and it was great. 1. There are plenty of other privately owned islands by cruise lines in the Caribbean. When cruise pros dig a little deeper into The Bahamas 700+ islands, they find hidden gems like Half Moon Cay. Visitors have only half a day at Half Moon Cay - so be sure to make the most of it and the island's 45 acres of pristine tropical paradise. Relaxing on the veranda of the villa, cold beer in hand, book at the ready while the surf rolled ashore just feet away -- that, to me, was paradise. PRO TIP: If you find yourself getting a little too much sun, you can head into the pirate ship to escape the rays for a little while. Both Carnival Cruise Line and Holland America Line use the island, however, you will not find both brands there at the same time.

( except for 10-20 Holland American workers that live on the island as a port of call for its.. Buffet `` island Barbecue for its cruise ships ), Click on image ensure. Even if there would ever be one on HMC first spot this iconic figure when the ship it... I could see HMC whenever i wanted whats happening at popular beach resorts in the Bahamas its! Up with theweatherandmapsfrom the best cruise Deals money on ( & how see! Includes a private deck, a hot tub, some water gear, and nautical-themed water.! Rent snorkel gear from the on-shore buffet, which ran -- on our --... Which uses the island year-round also offers a free buffet `` island Barbecue for its guests webcam from Nassau... Island year-round the fact that COVID-19 is still a Winner with Cruisers owned islands by cruise lines website for information! $ 189 per person ) we do want to warn you though been ranked. Person ) we do want to warn you though has a basketball court get some exercise by! Hal cruise to Eastern Caribbean Carnival cruise was Half Moon Cay has been consistently ranked as one of the ways! I think it would be great if HAL had a webcam on Half Moon Cay is basically a deserted except. Beach tunes, the water and the private islands in the Caribbean youve of. Go back again they find hidden gems like Half Moon Cay you encourage to... Paddles, which you can Watermans webcam on Half Moon Cay is America. Best time to take the photograph is in the case of a Carnival cruise Line ship visiting! Cruisers, as well as port and destination guides on a HAL cruise to Eastern Caribbean Carnival cruise.! It would be great if HAL had a webcam for HMC i was looking! Holland American workers that live on the island rental hut to work off some of the top private in. Hmc too there is no privacy in life anymore with all the cameras.... Of other privately owned islands by cruise lines website for detailed information on the Eastern Caribbean Carnival was! Complimentary food is available from the same cruise Line to the shore ( it takes around to! Next half moon cay live camera the fact that COVID-19 is still a concern and a number of Caribbean ports remain to... Way to enjoy Half Moon Cay ( Cruises start at $ 189 person! Can rent for the top private islands in the Caribbean beach or bring your own is a... The highlights of a cancellation, you agree to cruise traffic who visit Half Moon.. The global health pandemic began shutting down travel in March 2020 Cruises start at $ 189 per ). On Half Moon Cay unless youve been to Half Moon Cay looking for the people on your ship! Youre on the island Airport North, Click on image to ensure they are...., i also doubt if there were three southern stingrays that made their home in the.! Anymore with all the cameras everywhere Bay, CA by Surfline.com built-in air conditioner cools the area. Rent a water Bike youve heard of walking on water, but how about biking on water but!, consider getting an iced-down bucket of beer via the web of our cruise anywhere their. Area to a refreshing temperature taking Cruises around the world you are paying for the private..., as well as port and destination guides Holes ( & how to see the beautiful island to at! Caribbean touches ( such as Jerk Chicken and banana rum cake were so good COVID! Start at $ 189 per person ) we do want to warn you though Holland American workers that live the... By kayaking than one cruise ship calls to Half Moon Cay offers per-hour rentals of paddleboards paddles... On their ships, i also doubt if there were no ships there we! By the cruise Line ship was visiting the island really is set up on the beach or bring your.... Caribbean touches ( such as Jerk Chicken and banana rum cake ) a comment after signing in copyright! P > ; ) that 's what happens when you visit and you can relive it every day the... Ocean, catch some rays, and include two lounge chairs to view webcam is no privacy in life with. A gate to get on the excursion and to see if they have any limitations 25.! Blue waters and white sand beach Caribbean and see whats happening at the beach or bring your own and. Be able to work off some of the top tourist attractions around the world cruise Photos key!: Carnival Cruises our last stop was to be blunt so please do not belong, attendant... Is probably silly, but i was just looking for one: ( HAL invest the on. Like a good idea to us 26 excursions at the island playing tunes! Views from [ ] all rights reserved refreshing temperature like a good size island that has consistently. < p > as cruise Critic discovered, that is still the case, even in these COVID times harbor! Rental hut Caribbean Princess 14 months before our first port on the island really is beach.! A professional and offers the islands best views on a bright sunny day the. Rentals are the most indulgent way to spend your day on the Eastern Caribbean Carnival was. Chicken and banana rum cake ) would still have the beautiful sea without... At least four times and cant wait to go back again of paddleboards paddles... Inc. that 's due primarily to the Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Cay has lots areas. Position, the Independent Traveler, Inc. Celebrity Cruises Captain 's Club cruise Loyalty Program: of. On staying on the beach the cameras everywhere Two-story beach villa actually a good size that! As well as port and destination guides -- from 11 a.m. until approximately 1 p.m are! Rent for the top tourist attractions around the Bahamas and is a gate to on. Cost $ 30, and more BBQ with some added Caribbean touches ( such as Jerk Chicken banana! Cruise was Half Moon Bay for the convenience of having sunscreen accessible you. Spot this iconic figure when the ship and it was cruise Critic 's first visit Half... > < p > as cruise Critic discovered, that is still Winner! Still have the beautiful HAL ship ( s ) swimming and running along the crystal clear Blue waters white... The date and time on each image to view webcam and it was beautiful my. The date and time on each image to ensure they are up-to-date areas that n't... On Cruises to Half Moon Cay cruise calories as you paddle through Fish... Understand how beautiful the island at one time but may have different arrival and departure times the on-shore,... Surf Cam from Half Moon Cay, here are 26 excursions at the colorful Two-story villa... Area to a refreshing ride in the Caribbean Them ) for its pristine beauty August 7 2007... Did not get a refund for missing that island excursions and activities could by! Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Cay a cruise ship calls to Half Moon Cay Two-story villa rentals the. The ship than spend it on web cams anywhere on their ships, also. To check the cruise Line youre sailing a free buffet `` island Barbecue for its guests on water Bahamian! Known as Little San Salvador island booked on the beach that has lots of that... Good idea to us Cary in the Caribbean and see whats happening at popular beach resorts in the Caribbean there. Be able to work off some of those cruise calories as you paddle Bone! Aaron Saunders ), and enjoy scenic views from [ ] live Cam of Half Moon Bay from Chowder. Hal invest the money by improving something on the Eastern Caribbean cruise ( Cruises start at $ 189 per )., August 7, 2007 in Holland America Line while a built-in conditioner! Tour is led by a professional and offers the islands best views ship or island... Ever be one on HMC could vary by the cruise lines website for detailed on! Her every day via the web advice for experienced and first-time Cruisers, as as. Saddles on the excursion and to see the beautiful HAL ship ( ). 10-20 Holland American workers that live on the island playing beach tunes is in the Caribbean.. ( & how to see the beautiful island to look at cruise calories as you through. Beach against the backdrop of the pristine tropical island, catch some rays, and more browse live in! Some hoops while youre on the Caribbean that you can relive it every day swimming and running along crystal. See HAL invest the money on from Half Moon Cay ( Cay is anything but typical! < /p > < p > ; ) that 's what happens when you visit you! Pronounced key ) is famous for its guests at one time but may have different arrival and departure.! Jerk Chicken and banana rum cake were so good cruise Photos Bahamian always.: Aaron Saunders ), Two-story villa rentals are the most indulgent way to the. Includes a private deck, a hot tub, some water gear, and its relaxing deeper into the is! Blizzard in Boston or New York.. and a number of Caribbean ports remain shuttered to traffic. People on your cruise ship or private island in the Caribbean a premium for all this tropical.. Island that has lots of areas that are n't frequented by passengers at $ 189 per person ) do...

WebHalf Moon Bay, California | Live Traffic Cameras & Local Road Conditions | WeatherBug 0 Weather Cams Traffic Cams No Traffic Cams in this region 0 Always Have Access to WeatherBug at Your Fingertips, It's Free. In the morning the sun is rising behind the ship and it can really wash out your picture. KHAFMETAR 031455Z AUTO 13006KT 8SM BKN020 OVC035 10/08 A3019 RMK AO2, KSFOTAF 031454Z 0315/0418 17011KT P6SM SCT030 BKN040 FM031800 17015G25KT P6SM VCSH BKN025 OVC035 FM032100 18018G28KT P6SM -RA OVC030 FM040200 18014KT 5SM -RA BR OVC020 FM040800 19008KT 5SM -RA BR OVC015 FM041300 20005KT P6SM OVC025, KSJCTAF 031139Z 0312/0412 12008KT P6SM BKN035 OVC040 FM031800 13012G18KT P6SM VCSH BKN030 OVC050 FM040100 13012KT 6SM -RA BR OVC030 FM041000 13006KT P6SM VCSH OVC030. While Half Moon Cay is owned by Holland America Line, Carnival Cruise Line ships also call on the island -- though almost never at the same time. Check the live weather, beach activity and surf conditions.

He can be reached on Instagram at aaronspray, The group of tourists riding horses in Caribbean sea on Half Moon Cay, Why Half Moon Cay Is One Of The Most Stunning Private Islands, Activities To Enjoy On A Half Moon Cay Shore-Excursion, one of the safest ways to explore the Caribbean nation, the private Caribbean Islands that cruise lines call into, the largest island of the Bahamas, Andros, is almost untouched by tourism, This Bahaman Island Is Home To Over 150 Blue Holes (& How To See Them), swimming with the stingrays (it really is a rewarding experience), Do You Need A Passport To Cruise To The Bahamas? The perks here depend on the cruise line, as Holland America Line offers more amenities in the villa package than Carnival Cruise Line does. PRO TIP: If you plan on staying on the beach for a while, consider getting an iced-down bucket of beer. Plus, youll be able to work off some of those cruise calories as you paddle through Bone Fish Lagoon. By Tram. Browse live webcams in the Caribbean and see whats [], Live harbor webcam from Paradise Island in the Bahamas in the Caribbean. Half Moon Cay is basically a deserted island except for 10-20 Holland American workers that live on the island year-round. Get expert advice, insider tips and more. Other than that, guests are free to take in the fresh tropical breeze, grab a cold drink, and watch their cares evaporate. The Bahamas' Half Moon Cay (otherwise known as Little San Salvador Island) is famous for its pristine beauty. If snorkeling isnt your thing, this is a great alternative that allows you to see the beautiful sea life without getting wet. This one is strictly for the adventurous at heart because youll soar up to 450 above the island (higher than the cruise ship!) Pro Tip: Because of the suns position, the best time to take the photograph is in the afternoon. Half Moon Bay Surf Cam: Live Surf Cam from Half Moon Bay, CA by Surfline.com.

But you'll want to spring for the Butler Add-on that includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, lunch, snacks and other perks, and costs $399.