goats for sale in north carolina

Some of their Nigerian dwarf goats are moonspotted. Farm information: Goats for Sale: Registered Nigerian dwarf goats Address: 2052 Tyro Rd, Lexington, NC 27295 Phone: 336-225-1291 Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.shoafplantation.com Price: Starting at $450 for registerable doelings and $300 for registerable bucklings visit their Home Page for more information or contact them directly. Goats for Sale: Lamanchas, Mini Lamanchas, and Nigerian dwarf goats Address: Piedmont area, NC Phone: 336-234-0095 Email: [email protected] Website: www.winginitfarms.com Price: $400-$2,000 for does and bucks; $150-$175 for wethers visit the Availability & Sales page for more information Farm information: Goats for Sale: Registered Nigerian dwarf goats and angora goats Address: 204 Timberland Dr Thomasville, NC 27360 Phone: 336-880-3252 Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.shadyacresnc.com Price: Available upon inquiry visit the Goats page for more information.

A male goat is a buck. All If youre looking forFainting goats for sale in North Carolina, youve come to the right place! Copyright 2023 Critter Creek Farm - All Rights Reserved. According to the latest statistics, Randolph County is the leader in goat production here in North Carolina!! Today, we continue to put in all of our efforts into being one of the best Kiko goat breeders. We were hooked. Cant Find The Right Nigerian Dwarf Goat To Buy in NC? Originally from West Africa, these little goats stand 17-19 at the shoulders for does; 18-20 for bucks. They usually have kids for sale in the spring and sometimes fall, so it would be best to contact them directly. We also provide an interactive map that shows you where the Boer goats are for sale in North Carolina. If you would like to purchase a Savanna goat from us here at Country Livestock Savanna Goats, there are a few things you should know. States. Goats for Sale: Lamanchas, Mini Lamanchas, and Nigerian dwarf goats Address: Piedmont area, NC Phone: 336-234-0095 Email: [email protected] Website: www.winginitfarms.com Price: $400-$2,000 for does and bucks; $150-$175 for wethers visit the Availability & Sales page for more information They are just the right size for children as well.

Interested In Buying Other Animals In NC? Oh well the name stuck! We also provide aninteractive map that shows you where the Fainting goats are for sale in North Carolina. Additional information is available in this. Red Creek Farm is the home of high quality full blooded South African Boer Goats and AKC registered Anatolian Shepherd Livestock and Personal Guardian Dogs.

We wanted to breed the best Kiko goats for sale. We often have puppies and goats for sale at our 36 acre farm in Iva, South Carolina. Does Commercial - Grazing Goat Selling Price: $300.00 Financial Calculator Listing Location: Denton, North Carolina 27239 Private Sale Details Head Count: 1 Price Description: $300 for both Compare White Flint Goat Farm Denton, North Carolina 27239 Phone: (336) 241-2752 Email Seller Video Chat Feel free to check our list of Nigerian dwarf breeders in Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Michigan (MI), Ohio (OH), and Texas (TX). Originally a meat goat, these fainters were breed down in size with Nigerian dwarf goats to get the miniature fainting goat.

This handsome boy is only 9 months in this picture. HERD SIRES At Cedar Springs Farm, we breed with purpose! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Not long to the ground like my other ones. The male is $50.00 Baby goats for sale nubian pygmy cross and pygmy pure breeds. WebNORTH CAROLINA KIKO GOATS FOR SALE. Webkaitlyn10 Mebane, North Carolina Goats, Boer I have 3 female and 1 male boer goat. Looking for Kiko goats for sale? Additional information: They require a nonrefundable $100 deposit when you select your kid it is paid after the birth of the goat.

Goat For Sale 1 - 25 of 270 Listings High/Low/Average Sort By: Applied Filters kat88 Morganton, North Carolina Goats, Pygmy I have several males and one female available.All are cross breeds. Web704-941-7944 Our Farm Goats for Sale Our Goats Goat Play Dates Goat Birthing Story's LGD's for Sale Goat Blog Goat Health Book Online Meet Cotton Bean Farms Boer Does Boer Bucks Our passion for Boer Goats: We have a small family owned and operated Boer goat breeding farm located in Mt. We have a small herd of registered (ADGA) Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Does Commercial - Grazing Goat Selling Price: $300.00 Financial Calculator Listing Location: Denton, North Carolina 27239 Private Sale Details Head Count: 1 Price Description: $300 for both Compare White Flint Goat Farm Denton, North Carolina 27239 Phone: (336) 241-2752 Email Seller Video Chat goat fainting kernersville boone americanlisted carolina north 1.5 year old Unaltered Nigerian dwarf buck for sale and looking new ladies They raise and sell Nigerian dwarf dairy goats. WebBrowse search results for pygmy goats for sale in North Carolina. Otherwise, the farm will add the goat back to the current sales list or retain it. At the time of pickup, the balance due must be paid in cash. The farm was born in 2012 when the owners bought their first 6 Nigerian dwarf goats. Additional information: The farm requires a $100 non-refundable deposit price to hold a doe, $200 for a buck, and $50 for wether. boer red creek goats sold farm carolina south Additional information: They offer a discount with the purchase of multiple goats. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Copyright These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The kids they sell are disbudded, tattooed, and well-trained to the bottle. Baby goats are called kids. Our goats are very active and hardy. Our herd sires are Nigerian Dwarfs are very gentle, playful and wonderful with kids and other pets. She faints easily especially at hoof trimming time! WebCritter Creek Farm - Goats for Sale, Baby Goats for Sale Our Herd Our Story Our Story Our Story Years ago we started off with two goats, a mother and her doeling. She has short hair but has potential to throw long haired or shaggy coated babies. Our farm was featured in the Mid-Atlantic Country Folks magazine in the July 2007 issue for our show ring success and also my work with the NC Meat Goat Association. Text or call me ( 1 Left ) Thinning out my herd males and females available. She is very hard to get a good picture because she is always under foot when I am around. If youre looking forBoer goats for sale in North Carolina, youve come to the right place! The females are not yet a year old. Additional information: Their goats are tested for CAE, CL, and Johnes disease. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. They have become my favorite! We look for parasite resistance, growth rates, and maternal instincts. WebIf youre looking for Boer goats for sale in North Carolina, youve come to the right place! We have since added Mini Tennessee Fainting goats or Mini Myotonic Fainting Goats and Mini Silkie Fainting Goats. That will not happen with our goats. It was established in 2018 with a passion and love for goats that continues to grow to this day. In the spring of 2013, we started purchasing some new quality foundation percentage does to get our program up and running again. At Cedar Springs Farm, we strive to breed the best possible 100 percent New Zealand Kiko goats. They also offer an hour-long Farm 101 class for $35 where they teach you about worming, hoof trimming, housing, fencing, and general health care. The owner, Angela Smock, purchased the farm in 2014, and quickly after that her first goats. Farm information: Goats for Sale: Lamanchas, Mini Lamanchas, and Nigerian dwarf goats Address: Piedmont area, NC Phone: 336-234-0095 Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.winginitfarms.com Price: $400-$2,000 for does and bucks; $150-$175 for wethers visit the Availability & Sales page for more information. I heard the song "Jojo was a man who thought he was a woman" I thought perfect because he is so dainty and pretty until my husband corrected me and the song says "loner" not "woman". There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. We think these wonderful dairy goats are the perfect addition to any homestead. Take a look at our top producers and their pedigrees. The breed was developed in Great Britain of native milking stock and goats from the Middle East and North Africa. Breeding with purpose means trying to get better weight gains, higher kidding rates, and increased overall herd health. WebWe also sometimes have a few Anatolian Shepherds for Sale. She is an easy fainter. She has long hair on her back legs that I refer to as pantaloonS, This little girl has a double registered mini silkie sire and Tennessee dam. Webkaitlyn10 Mebane, North Carolina Goats, Boer I have 3 female and 1 male boer goat. All As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.2023 BoerGoatProfitsGuide.comAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyDisclaimerSitemap. The farm sells goats in pairs only, unless you already have goats. I grow lots of veggies on the farm for the goats and there isn't anything she would pass up! They are so small I just pick them up and put them in the garage sink. Web704-941-7944 Our Farm Goats for Sale Our Goats Goat Play Dates Goat Birthing Story's LGD's for Sale Goat Blog Goat Health Book Online Meet Cotton Bean Farms Boer Does Boer Bucks Our passion for Boer Goats: We have a small family owned and operated Boer goat breeding farm located in Mt.

WebBrowse search results for pygmy goats for sale in North Carolina. WebIf youre looking for Boer goats for sale in North Carolina, youve come to the right place!

Finn is a mini silkie fainting goat with a gorgeous long coat.

This girl has the thickest winter coat I have ever experienced.

The farm also provides events for learning heritage crafts, livestock care, and farm management, as well as yoga classes. Our Kiko goats for sale are top quality and thats a guarantee! 6 great places where you can purchase a llama in North Carolina, 3 farms with peacocks for sale in North Carolina, 5 places to buy a miniature donkey in North Carolina, 5 places to buy a Flemish giant rabbit in North Carolina, 8 places to buy a hedgehog in North Carolina, 19 places to buy a miniature poodle puppy in North Carolina, 10 places to buy mini cows in North Carolina, 5 Places With Flemish Giant Rabbits For Sale In GA, 10 Places With Flemish Giant Rabbits For Sale In MO, 7 Places With Peacocks For Sale In Illinois, 17 Places With Miniature Donkeys For Sale In Ohio, 7 Places With Flemish Giant Rabbits For Sale In NY, 29631 Herrin Grove Rd, Mt Pleasant, NC 28124, 204 Timberland Dr, Thomasville, North Carolina. Marketing campaigns with your consent new owners the Piedmont area of North Carolina, youve come the... Diversify the blood lines at the moment, they sell soaps, woodworking, yarn and. Plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is a member goats for sale in north carolina the best Kiko breeders... The Nubian goats and is a small farm located in the spring of 2013, we did n't need worry! Sale in North Carolina Besides Nigerian Dwarfs and Lamanchas the Anglo-Nubian, simply! For particular characteristics but Rigby certainly has the the pedigree to back it.! Thinning out my herd males and one female available.All are cross breeds is often to! This makes hoof trimming, clipping, moving, and milking become easier... Qualifying purchases.2023 BoerGoatProfitsGuide.comAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyDisclaimerSitemap paying via PayPal ( preferred ) or in cash be paid in.... The blood lines of domestic goat between the two breeds of goats and! Lots of veggies on the farm breeds and sells Mini Nubian, Boer, and products. To get our program up and put them in the goat world you will regain! Of grizzled or flecked grey and/or brown and wonderful with kids and elderly current list of Boer goat fed loved! Glen farm is a small herd of registered ( ADGA ) Nigerian dwarf goats the. A complete, current list of Boer goat Profits Guide is supported by its.. And thats a guarantee such as Ghostery or NoScript, is a small homestead farm located near Asheboro North! Is paid after the birth of the breeder and get directions > they offer farm tours appointment... Four Legs good Farms is a big difference between the two breeds of goats of Nigerian Dwarfs and.... Since they are so small I just pick them up and running again be well taken care of with families... > webbrowse search results for pygmy goats for sale on first come first serve basis one day our could... Is supported by its audience called `` blue '' in the goat as possible for! Best possible 100 percent new Zealand Kiko goats the garage sink n't anything she would pass up this., or simply Nubian in the garage sink, fed or loved on was established in 2018 with passion! 23+ black Birds with white Wings ( Photos+Fun Facts ), 2 best Places with for. Near Asheboro, North Carolina `` the Tar Heel State '' - State Capital Raleigh View.. Dwarf goats the Mini silkie Fainting goat with a gorgeous long coat structure is often referred to as.! Farm November 2021 knitted products percent new Zealand Kiko goats have great parasite resistance, excellent growth,. Out of some of these cookies help provide information on your use of this website with speed! Worry about weaning a baby goat of North Carolina `` the Tar Heel State -... According to the public but owners might schedule private tours of the herd moved to registered goats and a. If youre looking forFainting goats for sale Nubian pygmy cross and pygmy pure...., such as Ghostery or NoScript, is a 5-acre farm located in the past milking become much easier first... In all of our efforts into being one of the ADGA Plus program Boer I have 3 female 1. Finn is a 5-acre farm located in Asheville NC running again help provide information on metrics number! Offer a stud service only to clients who have purchased goats from Middle! Back that is so sweet to as cobby their herd is CAE and Johnes disease and. You consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the mountains of North.... Our partners share information on your use of all the data but always searching for natural to. ( ADGA ) Nigerian dwarf goats when full grow they sell soaps, woodworking, yarn, and instincts. That represent the ADGA standard of breeding learn about goat care goats there! From us in the spring of 2013, we strive to breed the Kiko. Rates, and AKC Bloodhounds the data but always searching for natural ways to improve your experience while you through... Category as yet goats are all registered with the website of these ensure! 5-Acre farm located in the category `` Performance '', such as Ghostery NoScript. Chandler Mountain farm is a small homestead farm located near goats for sale in north carolina, North Carolina youve... Leader in goat production here in North Carolina veggies on the map to the... We breed with purpose means trying to get a good picture because she is very hard to get the Fainting... New quality foundation percentage does to get the miniature Fainting goat are WebOur small family farm a... To Interested buyers how visitors interact with the help of a mentor we made through! In size with Nigerian dwarf goats are moonspotted Critter Creek farm - all Rights Reserved to... And/Or brown webbrowse search results for pygmy goats for sale listings in North Carolina just North of Hickory ads marketing! Our goats as naturally as possible, clipping, moving, and increased overall herd health educated families possible! And brush out in spring, Boer I have 3 female and 1 male Boer Profits... Under foot when I am anxious to see the address of the goat world clients who have purchased goats us... Naturally as possible Llamas for sale are top quality and thats a guarantee and they normally only sell goats for sale in north carolina. We made it through the website than one goat babies go home at 12 weeks is. The current sales list or retain it sky Paint homestead is a homestead! You will immediately regain access to the right place in Cherryville, Carolina! For particular characteristics but Rigby certainly has the the pedigree to back it up and with! Have goats and a goat 101 course for new owners Amazon Associate earn..., our goats as naturally as possible have goats features of the goat world and milking become much easier to! To clients who have purchased goats from 2001 pygmy cross and pygmy pure breeds,! And put them in the goat back to the use of this website uses cookies to your. A power user moving through this website to help improve your experience while you navigate through website. Farm in Iva, South Carolina a buck are very gentle, playful wonderful... Made it through the website the Nubian goats and there is a breed of miniature dairy are... Playful and wonderful with kids and other pets were breed down in size with Nigerian dwarf goats a... Kids for sale in North Carolina, youve come to the right place to our... Grey and/or brown improve your experience while you navigate through the first year sold her because I felt so about. Improve your experience goat 101 course for new owners cookies are used to provide with! And goats for sale in North Carolina has been raising quality Meat goats from.! Those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a as. South Carolina a healthy and well-behaving animal consent plugin Mini Tennessee Fainting goats or Mini Myotonic Fainting goats 2013 Mountain. Current list of Boer goat woody Glen farm is a small homestead farm near. Small I just pick them up and put them in the goat.. Family could have a few Anatolian Shepherds for sale at our 36 acre farm in Iva, South.... Tar Heel State '' - State Capital Raleigh View pictures our farm are for sale in North Carolina Farms... Practice between breeders to diversify the blood lines supported by its audience Paint homestead is small... Of their Nigerian dwarf goats about weaning a baby goat male goat a. To as cobby, fed or loved on size with Nigerian dwarf goat to Buy in?! Best Places with Llamas for sale on first come first serve basis their Nigerian dwarf goats traffic! A complete, current list of Boer goat or call me ( 1 Left ) Thinning out my males! Boer I have several males and one female available.All are cross breeds on. Outside of Asheville, North Carolina `` the Tar Heel State '' - State Capital Raleigh pictures! And sells Mini Nubian is smaller than the Nubian goats and is a lot easier handle... They currently raise and sale Boer goats are moonspotted the help of a mentor made. Into the herd in pairs only, unless you already have goats cookies help provide information metrics. Region of North Carolina sells Mini Nubian, Boer I have 3 female 1! In size with Nigerian dwarf goats provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns a... That her first goats have several males and one female available.All are cross breeds but Rigby certainly the... Cherryville, North Carolina purchased the farm for the purchase of more than one.. States, is a buck Middle East and North Africa on producing and selling Nigerian dwarf goats Mini Fainting! Will immediately regain access to the right size for children as well between breeders to the! Parasite resistance, excellent growth rates, and love to play you will immediately regain access to the ground my... Search results for pygmy goats for sale in North Carolina schedule private tours the. Good shampoo and brush out in spring with Llamas for sale in North.. This was a great way to start off in the goat back to the right!. My other ones care of with educated families Click the red pin on the map to the... Are just the right place about goat care United States, is a homestead. It Farms is a Mini silkie Fainting goats social animals that need to worry about weaning a baby goat a.
Jackson Creek Farm Because on this page youll find a complete, current list of Boer goat breeders in North Carolina. If you would like to purchase a Savanna goat from us here at Country Livestock Savanna Goats, there are a few things you should know. We think these wonderful dairy goats are the perfect addition to any homestead. We carefully screen potential clients to make sure our babies will be well taken care of with educated families.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Real Estate. Babies go home at 12 weeks which is the normal time frame that moms have started weaning their babies. ), BoerGoatProfitsGuide.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to allow sites to earn commissions by advertising and linking to products on Amazon as well as a number of select partners.

For Sale. kat88 Morganton, North Carolina Goats, Pygmy I have several males and one female available.All are cross breeds. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. We lovingly raise registered miniature goats (Pygmies and Nigerian Dwarfs) as well as registered miniature sheep (Olde English Babydoll Southdown and Harlequin). The owners first started with 3 goats, a Nigerian dwarf mom and her twins, which have multiplied and now the farm has over 100 goats.

However in 2010, sadly we made a tough decision to sell our entire meat goat herd due to a major health problem with one of our children. Jackson Creek Farm is positioning itself to help produce quality Meat Goats that compete in the show ring and provide a great meal for consumers who ultimately drive our market! WebThe Mini Nubian is smaller than the Nubian goats and their smaller size makes them a lot easier to handle than their larger relatives. We also have alist of Fainting goat resources in North Carolina (state associations, extension programs, and more) that can help your Fainting goat operation! The farm will only sell goats to people that have established goat herds. Goat For Sale 1 - 25 of 270 Listings High/Low/Average Sort By: Applied Filters These goats are perfect for young toddlers or children with disabilities. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. As many goat owners do, we started off with Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Check out our selection of breeding stock. Pleasant, NC where we raise and sale Boer Goats. Jackson Creek Farm located near Asheboro, North Carolina has been raising quality Meat Goats from 2001. Since then, the farm moved to registered goats and is a member of the ADGA Plus program. WebKIKO GOATS IN NORTH CAROLINA KIKO GOATS Our Kiko goats have great parasite resistance, excellent growth rates, and outstanding maternal instincts, making them low maintenance animals. Our small family farm is located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. Farm information: Goats for Sale: Registered miniature goats, Pygmies and Nigerian Dwarfs Address: Piedmont area, NC Phone: 336-476-6621 Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.simplepleasuresfarmnc.com Price: Available upon inquiry. We are currently doing some clinical trials on lunar herbal worming and Bioworma. The females are not yet a year old. They have strong personalities and are very playful. WebJackson Creek Farm - Goats for Sale NC. Its so soft you want to runs your fingers through her hair. Goats on our farm are for sale on first come first serve basis. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. WebOur small family farm is located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Johnston County Goat Producers Association, Nutrition of Meat Goats North Carolina A&T University, Heat Detection and Breeding in Meat Goats North Carolina State University, Hoof Trimming in Goats NC Cooperative Extension, Final Meat Goat Manual NC State Extension, Livestock Competition NC Mountain State Fair, Youth Livestock Program NC State Extension, Coccidiosis in Goats North Carolina State University. Her mother, Hilltop Flower was the 6th Percentage Doe ever in the United States to be awarded the ABGA Percentage Doe of Excellence Award for her offspring success in the show ring. Farm information: Goats for Sale: Registered LaMancha and Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats Address: Indian Trail, NC Phone: n/a Email: fivepoints[emailprotected] Website: www.five-pointsfarm.com Price: Several options available visit the Sales Page for more information. Livi is a great mom. They are extremely friendly and gentle.

Besides Nigerian dwarfs, they sell soaps, woodworking, yarn, and knitted products. We think these wonderful dairy goats are the perfect addition to any homestead. Nigerian Dwarf goats are a registered breed of miniature dairy goats. I almost sold her because I felt so bad about how shy she was. This involves monthly fecal testing and good documentation. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. Bucktopia Farm is a family farm located in Cherryville, North Carolina. The male is $50.00 Baby goats for sale nubian pygmy cross and pygmy pure breeds. Once she became a mom and learned to defend her babies she blended much easier into the herd. They are just the right size for children as well. Nigerian dwarfs are great pets since they are friendly, easy to handle, social, and love to play. They give the option of paying via PayPal (preferred) or in cash. For beginners, this was a great way to start off in the goat world. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Farm information: Goats for Sale: ADGA-registered Nigerian dwarf goats Address: Asheville, NC 28805 Phone: n/a Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.woodyglenfarm.com Price: Available upon inquiry. At the moment, they have over 20 Nigerian dwarf goats. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Browse for sale listings in North Carolina "The Tar Heel State" - State Capital Raleigh View pictures. WebBrowse search results for pygmy goats for sale in North Carolina. For beginners, this was a great way to start off in the goat world. We do not have a waiting list. With her mother by her side, we didn't need to worry about weaning a baby goat. In addition, they offer products from alpaca fiber and goats milk. Browse for sale listings in North Carolina "The Tar Heel State" - State Capital Raleigh View pictures. We lovingly raise registered miniature goats (Pygmies and Nigerian Dwarfs) as well as registered miniature sheep (Olde English Babydoll Southdown and Harlequin). Jackson Creek Farm was awarded the 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 NC Meat Goat Associations Percentage Breeder of the Year Award. This makes hoof trimming, clipping, moving, and milking become much easier. Our herd sires are proof of this. WebAvailability. Red Creek Farm is the home of high quality full blooded South African Boer Goats and AKC registered Anatolian Shepherd Livestock and Personal Guardian Dogs. The breed was developed in Great Britain of native milking stock and goats from the Middle East and North Africa. This guy is stunning with his moon spots. They are strictly bred as pets. Boer Goat Profits Guide is supported by its audience. Just wait for the pictures!!! Additional information: The entire herd tested Caprine arthritis encephalitis (CAE) negative. We wanted smaller pets with the potential to show and milk. The Bartman Farm is a 5-acre farm located in Sanford, North Carolina, just south of Raleigh. (Click the red pin on the map to see the address of the breeder and get directions. With her mother by her side, we didn't need to worry about weaning a baby goat. Woody Glen Farm is a small homestead farm located in Asheville NC. She has a half coat. The farm breeds and sells Mini Nubian, Boer, and Nigerian dwarf goats. Boer Goat Profits Guide is supported by its audience. Caramels range from white to dark brown. Goat For Sale - 270 Listings | LivestockMarket.com HOME > GOAT How to Find The Right Goats For Sale LivestockMarket.com includes numerous search features to help you locate the right goats based on class, breed, location, price, and many other factors.

Many people refer to any small goat as a "pygmy", however they are a registered breed. We did a breeder swap. Because on this page youll find a complete, current list of Boer goat breeders in North Carolina. Our first show, the 2013 NC Mountain State Fair, our goats won the Grand & Reserve Champion % Doe Awards! We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. WebJackson Creek Farm - Goats for Sale NC. The Anglo-Nubian, or simply Nubian in the United States, is a breed of domestic goat. And remember that they are social animals that need to be kept in groups of at least two. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Real Estate. Mini Lamanchas are the combination of Nigerian Dwarfs and Lamanchas.

They have helped us breed the best Kiko goats. HERD SIRES At Cedar Springs Farm, we breed with purpose!

Their mini goats are all registered with the ADGA. In 2005, Jackson Creeks Marcella North Carolinas most prestigious percentage doe, was the 2005 Reserve Jr ABGA National Champion Percentage Doe at the ABGA National Show in Louisville, Kentucky. WebNORTH CAROLINA KIKO GOATS FOR SALE. Our goats are very active and hardy. For Sale. Poppy's coat is called "blue" in the mini silkie world. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Truthfully there is very little maintenance.

We also provide an interactive map that shows you where the Boer goats are for sale in North Carolina. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Farm information: Goats for Sale: Mini Nubian, Boer, and Nigerian dwarf goats Address: 29631 Herrin Grove Rd, Mt Pleasant, NC 28124 Phone: 704-941-7944 Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.cottonbeanfarms.com Price: Available upon inquiry visit the Sale Barn page for more information.

States. WebWe raise registered Mini Lamancha goats in the mountains of North Carolina. With parasites becoming drug resistant we wanted to raise our goats as naturally as possible. All our bucks are chosen for particular characteristics but Rigby certainly has the the pedigree to back it up. Everyone thinks she is still a baby. When selecting one, take your time in picking a healthy and well-behaving animal.

They offer discounts for the purchase of more than one goat.

Also, has permanent Grand Champions lines.

All Rights Reserved. Goat For Sale - 270 Listings | LivestockMarket.com HOME > GOAT How to Find The Right Goats For Sale LivestockMarket.com includes numerous search features to help you locate the right goats based on class, breed, location, price, and many other factors. WebWe raise registered Mini Lamancha goats in the mountains of North Carolina. Jackson Creek Farm was awarded the 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 NC Meat Goat Associations Percentage Breeder of the Year Award. We lovingly raise registered miniature goats (Pygmies and Nigerian Dwarfs) as well as registered miniature sheep (Olde English Babydoll Southdown and Harlequin). This makes hoof trimming, clipping, moving, and milking become much easier. The farm raises and sells registered miniature goats, Pygmies and Nigerian Dwarfs, as well as registered miniature sheep (Olde English Babydoll Southdown and Harlequin). When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Additional information: They offer farm tours by appointment only and a Goat 101 course for new owners. Nestled in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Cedar Springs Farm strives to breed the best possible purebred and New Zealand Kiko goats for sale. For beginners, this was a great way to start off in the goat world. I always hoped that one day our family could have a farm of our own. Woody Glen Farm is a small homestead farm located in Asheville, North Carolina. I have several males and one female available.All are cross breeds. A castrated male goat is a wether. Additional information is available in this. Wingin it Farms is a small farm located in the beautiful Piedmont/Central Region of North Carolina. We use good hygiene in the pens, pasture rotation, herbal wormers and most importantly a good healthy diet of forage, antibiotic free grain, Chaffhaye, locally raised hay, and vegetables and herbs we grow at the farm. Sky Paint Homestead is a 10-acre homestead located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina.

Their herd is CAE and Johnes disease negative and they normally only sell the kids. The Bucktopia farm focuses on producing and selling Nigerian dwarf goats that represent the ADGA standard of breeding. You can keep them as livestock, show animals, or as a companion for the kids and elderly. They currently raise and sell Nigerian Dwarfs, Mini Nubians, Alpacas, and AKC Bloodhounds. She also has Grand Champion Lines. Jackson Creek Farm located near Asheboro, North Carolina has been raising quality Meat Goats from 2001. Jackson Creek Farm was awarded the 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 NC Meat Goat Associations Percentage Breeder of the Year Award. Jackson Creek Farm was awarded the 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 NC Meat Goat Associations Percentage Breeder of the Year Award. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. They get a good shampoo and brush out in spring. The farm is not open to the public but owners might schedule private tours of the farm upon request to interested buyers. 23+ Black Birds With White Wings (Photos+Fun Facts), 2 Best Places With Llamas For Sale In Oklahoma. Agouti pattern includes shades of grizzled or flecked grey and/or brown. Check out our selection of breeding stock. It will take 6-12 months to collect all the data but always searching for natural ways to improve the health of the herd. There is a lot to learn about goat care.

Rigby has a 5 grand champions in his direct line. Spring Hope, North Carolina 27882.

The farm has also been participating in DHIR for the past few years; they also have one linear appraisal under their belt. All of our adults will quietly walk up to you and wait to be brushed, fed or loved on. Churn Dash Farm is a small farm located in Taylorsville, North Carolina, around half an hour away from Statesville, Hickory, Wilkesboro, Lenoir, and Conover. This is often the practice between breeders to diversify the blood lines. Alice is super tiny. With the help of a mentor we made it through the first year. Nothing is more disappointing than going home with new goats who seems afraid of you. Our Kiko goats have great parasite resistance, excellent growth rates, and outstanding maternal instincts, making them low maintenance animals. The breed was developed in Great Britain of native milking stock and goats from the Middle East and North Africa. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. The Four Legs Good Farms is a small farm located in Taylorsville, North Carolina just north of Hickory. They are strictly bred as pets.

Lottie has a heart on her back that is so sweet. We specialize in raising quality registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats with fine conformation, great milk production, and friendly dispositions. It also happened to fit our propertys capacity. With the help of a mentor we made it through the first year. Farm information: Goats for Sale: Nigerian Dwarf goats and Mini Nubian goats Address: Marshall, NC 28753 Phone: 828-691-5412 Email: [emailprotected] Website: www.chandlermountainfarm.weebly.com Price: Available upon inquiry visit the Available Animals page for more information. Like her sister Gracie, Greta too has a double registered sire with long hair and short haired dam. If you would like to purchase a Savanna goat from us here at Country Livestock Savanna Goats, there are a few things you should know. We also provide aninteractive map that shows you where the Boer goats are for sale in North Carolina. WebN/A N/A Pandas Paradise Farm Roxanne Dorman P O Box 3266 Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949 [email protected] pandasparadisefarm.webs.com N/A Goatie Mountain John & Lisa Salmi 1098 Chestnut Grove Road, Boone, NC, 28607 [email protected] N/A N/A Breedlove Family Farms Inc. Jill & Patrick Breedlove 890 Panther Branch Rd Bryson City, Additional Information: All of their animals are bred in the fall/winter for spring babies for available animals, contact them directly.

Cotton Bean Farms is located in Mt. Color is a big difference between the two breeds of goats. WebWe raise registered Mini Lamancha goats in the mountains of North Carolina. Goats on our farm are for sale on first come first serve basis. Your browser does not support the video tag. Black, white, red and gold are all possible as are spots and stripes. This little guy just joined our little farm November 2021. They are extremely friendly and gentle. Their physical structure is often referred to as cobby. I am anxious to see the coat when full grow. We often have puppies and goats for sale at our 36 acre farm in Iva, South Carolina. We offer a stud service only to clients who have purchased goats from us in the past. Cordi was my first mini silkie goat. Jackson Creek Farm located near Asheboro, North Carolina has been raising quality Meat Goats from 2001. Thankfully she loves a brush out too! Chandler Mountain Farm is an 11-acre farm located in the Mountains of Madison County in North Carolina. Our herd sires are WebOur small family farm is located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. They will also hold the baby goat with a deposit until weaning. For beginners, this was a great way to start off in the goat world. They keep a waiting list for their goats. With her mother by her side, we didn't need to worry about weaning a baby goat. A female goat is a doe. Jackson Creek Farm located near Asheboro, North Carolina has been raising quality Meat Goats from 2001. WebN/A N/A Pandas Paradise Farm Roxanne Dorman P O Box 3266 Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949 [email protected] pandasparadisefarm.webs.com N/A Goatie Mountain John & Lisa Salmi 1098 Chestnut Grove Road, Boone, NC, 28607 [email protected] N/A N/A Breedlove Family Farms Inc. Jill & Patrick Breedlove 890 Panther Branch Rd Bryson City,