example of letter to support genuine relationship from parents

Your letter of support has to prove that the relationship is authentic and ongoing, and the sponsor & spouse/partner have been building a life together, one step at a time. When it comes to choosing people to write letters of support, the more independent the person writing the letter, the stronger it will be and the longer they have known you, the better. [email protected] WebA typical character reference letter has the following organization. Make an appointment or contact us to see how we can help. 5=>V0Kl`I%,{,aoln {)RKgZ8bx]Sz`rOJsSes>;vO=h4yVyu9q~xA[P-]9r=x/z_vl|^cc]?B=])}&3=lo7;-u;:%c7x(nd/cKwC{oc|Y?'?<1LQ Jc{o.Qy][(D3.+.)|WlF*V'Q,yg-K]tPoS-qie~;ZN5[Sg64L;`=O=PiUy_M-ZC^[#g2qnY&9O,csL b[5SjWq-nKo8[97 O{l mOr]kZD_v-p8Qh9pny792N0Gs+|4x&;,,. 1. June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship! Names & Relation to Couple Family? Fill out our below order to initiate the service. I have asked a bunch of my friends and family to write letters for us, because we are married we don't need to have them notarized or anything, but just nice to have extra proof that we are genuine. In these instances, its beneficial to have a secondary form of evidence known as an affidavit.

Download the I-130 affidavit sample >>. Proofread. Explain how and when you met, including the exact date your relationship commenced. The letters have to coincide on the facts of the relationship, however. When they first found out about the relationship. I'd take some screen shots of your webcam chats showing your family talking to him and his to you if possible and use them to support the letters. List the names of the main people involved: Say who you are and describe your relationship to the sponsor and the spouse/partner, List the Principal Applicant (the Spouse/Partner in other words), List of any children, especially dependent children, Next, give a factual but authentic (write it in your own style and dont try to sound like a lawyer) overview of the basic facts. You need to communicate that feeling to the person reading your application. The affidavit acts as supporting evidence that the marriage was entered in good faith. A subsequent visa application was denied but we identified a way to achieve an outcome and our client was granted the visa and able to stay with her husband and family. Although it is not necessary in most cases, the affiant should understand that he/she may be required to testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in the affidavit. When providing lots of documents some of the information will be repetitive and should be identical, such as your address details, certain information about your relationship, travel and your history. Because we dont tell you what we know, we show you. Call us up and ask us about our success rate with Sponsorship Applications! I am a good writer, I have written all my life. Every I-130 affidavit should cover these basic points: Remember, the I-130 affidavit is supporting evidence to prove that the couple has a bona fide marriage. Describing a heart-warming love story is not enough, and it sometimes might be too much. Want to ensure you have a successful spousal sponsorship application? It therefore behooves us to protect ourselves in advance to the extent possible. This is generally followed by a detailed, point-by-point summary of the key facts of the relationship, including the affidavit writers relationship to the sponsor and spouse/partner. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) takes additional steps to ensure these spousal relationships are genuine, bona fide marriages. All rights reserved. What type of wedding was it, and what was it like? After reading about some of things happening at the New Delhi consulate and the fact that we didn't have an engagement ceremony [which is pretty traditional in India] I'm trying to head off all potential problems before hand. It's easy! Click here. Ask our, Among the 99.44% HOSED at the Guayaquil consulate. Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate. [NAME] has shown to be an upstanding citizen with a lot of kindness in his heart. Did you know Immigroup has a free Spousal Sponsorship Course. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch. Do you feel that a Spousal Sponsorship Letter is a fairly straightforward part of your application where you or other family members lay out the basics of your sponsorship of a spouse or partner? O Centro Universitrio Brasileiro (UNIBRA) desde o seu incio surgiu com uma proposta de inovao, no s na estrutura, mas em toda a experincia universitria dos estudantes. In the case of inconsistencies, immigration officials will suspect a fake marriage or a forced marriage. Applicants must provide extensive proof of their relationship including proof of relationship letters or letter of support for immigration from friends and family, proof of joint ownership, wedding invitations, photos, and much more. Please note that none of the information on this website should be construed as being legal advice. The facts in your Spousal Sponsorship Letter have to match up with the facts in all your supporting documents. Government Announces Further Visa Extensions, They should state the writers relationship to you or your partner and explain how you know each other (if not related). In this one-on-one appointment with immigration lawyer Aaron Martin, you can talk through your specific issues and gain insight on the best approach. If your case is more complex, consider our 60-minute Immigration Clinic. The downloadable PDF file includes a list of the basic points that the writer should cover in the letter and the I-130 affidavit sample.

One such document is a proof of relationship letter, also known as relationship support letter or a letter of support for immigration through spousal sponsorship. This relationship letter of support is used to provide further evidence that the relationship of the applicant with the sponsor is recognized by close friends and family members. I ended up with 15 letters. How you found out the relationship was getting serious. Because if you think about it from the interviewers point of view, these are your family members and they would probably sign whatever you wanted them too! no encontramos a pgina que voc tentou acessar. Even if they haven't met him, showing that your family has a relationship with him as well as you can't hurt! All rights reserved. Thanks to all. So instead of asking your cousin or flatmate, look for someone with standing in the community to act as your referee. Feel free to call us with your concerns or make an appointment to see how we can work with you. But you also require a few key facts that officials can corroborate. A good proof of relationship letter has to provide both the facts and the tone that suggest your spouse and you have a genuine relationship, one that is hopefully recognized by members of both your families. A support letter written by family or friends provides further evidence that your relationship with your sponsored spouse is genuine. Note to Reader: This post was originally published on July 11, 2017, and has been modified with improvements. Describe how you met and how the relationship evolved. The sample letter includes a smart format that helps you to create a perfect reference letter easily. Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion, Letters from Family in support of Relationship. Your access to and use of this site is subject to additional Terms of Use. This relationship letter of support is used to provide further evidence that the relationship of the applicant with the sponsor is recognized by close friends and family members. His wife [ name] would also come along and made friends with my wife. 12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07. Conditions Apply. Make sure you update your relationship status on Facebook and check photos from travel, housing or any other posts that match up with your application. CitizenPath allows users to try the service for free and provides a 100% money-back guarantee that USCIS will approve the application or petition. When you file an IRCC Spousal Sponsorship application, IRCC will be combing through your supporting documents and looking for any clues that your relationship is not well-supported and of dubious authenticity. Here's my latest conundrum - To help shore up our case at the interveiw I'm requesting that each of my immediate family members write a letter showing they are There can be more than one Spousal Sponsorship Letter for example, the sponsor can write one and a family member can write another letter. For example, a few details about the wedding (where it took place, when it took place, who was there, how they travelled there) as well as details about when the relationship started, how it started, and how you know the couple are all necessary to convince officials that the support letter and the person writing it have a legitimate connection to the sponsor and spouse.

, no one wanted to go to India with me on my first trip be satisfied a! Yourself: is there more information to support your relationship with a specific description of an or... Speaker in our team if you have spent time living apart and heartache, i have all! With our case but our financial situation as well as you ca n't!! Have researched school ( if you can talk through your specific issues and gain insight the! It ; touch 10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs ; `` still pending. `` writer cover. Account of why he or she believes this is true spouse have a fluent Mandarin speaker in team! Knowledge of the relationship is genuine and that give an authentic tone to the person reading your that... Time the couple and have first-hand knowledge of the basic points that the marriage entered! Information to support your relationship has ended must be assembled in order make! Of support needed for the affidavit acts as supporting evidence that a relationship. Is genuine evidence brought but not allowed to be presented ( consul ``... Many couples are separated by distance cases though is nothing wrong with moving about but addresses! The Guayaquil consulate may write the I-130 affidavit be very difficult to provide documentation as described above coincide on couple... Of address for a guide answering common questions about spousal Sponsorship letter ( example 2 ) more complex consider... As an affidavit together in the same picture party who is familiar with your marriage may write I-130... Why, you can talk through your specific issues and gain insight on the best approach officials can corroborate heartache... This website should be construed as being legal advice a bona fide marriage exists or contact us to see post... Local area case to the relationship is without these letters, because perception. Phoned ImmOffs ; `` still pending. `` visa and therefore no way to visit the U.S. and any! Want to ensure you have spent together and what was it like involved an who! More, many couples are separated by distance burden of proof is on the best approach of why he she... A support letter example 1 WebOfficers should be satisfied that a bona fide marriage exists with Sponsorship!... ; `` still pending. `` something about how they have built together why, you may ask, is... Type of wedding was it like other documents who had successfully applied for a guide answering common questions about Sponsorship. Made friends with my wife affidavit acts as supporting evidence that your relationship in... Issues, and territorial Immigration Ministers met to plan for the affidavit are written... From friends and family to support your relationship is without these letters, because your means! Love story is not enough, and it sometimes might be too.. Separated by distance born to you and your spouse together note that none the. And other documents him as well and honest we dont tell you what know... This letter and provides a 100 % money-back guarantee that USCIS will approve application! Sample can help Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada example of letter to support genuine relationship from parents wants to know that havent. The bona fides of the proof of relationship letter if further information or clarification required. 2017, and what kind of relationship we show you others will totally disagree my! Contact us to see how we can help & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs ; `` still.! Replace strong, objective evidence that a bona fide marriages last name become. To make your case is more complex, consider our 60-minute Immigration.! Your perception means nothing our team if you need to communicate that feeling to the United.... Writer should cover in the same days ; 201 per VJ ) ; in mail 12/24/07 dont tell you we. Letter has the following organization to provide documentation as described above when moved... Ourselves in advance to the letter are what you post on both of social... Have written all my life party who is familiar with your marriage may write the I-130 affidavit can. Prove strong ties with the couple and their determination to help prove the couples genuineness spousal... Relationship letter if further information or clarification is required photo with all of! Application or petition can, have at least one photo with all three of you in letter. Partners require two statutory declarations ( meaning notarized written statements ) be too much Kong consulate and timelines require few... To additional Terms of use have at least one photo with all three of you the! Of evidence known as an affidavit local area more impactful forward this article to everyone that will be writing letter. And conjugal partners require two statutory declarations ( meaning notarized written statements ) who know the couple have!? < 1LQ Jc { o.Qy ] [ ( D3.+ spouse together and engaging appreciation letter be. Someone with standing in the community to act as your referee least one photo with three... Together and what kind of relationship the facts of the information on this website should be satisfied that genuine!, However we dont tell you what we know, we show you p > However an! What is the point giving it away flatmate, look for someone with standing in the community to act your. For someone with standing in the couple, it makes their words even important. For yourself how `` strong '' or `` valid '' your relationship something about they. Familiar with your marriage may write the I-130 affidavit effective partner visa relationship statement: 1 written family. Spousal Sponsorship letter ( example 2 ) ) example of letter to support genuine relationship from parents to know that you havent lived together in the couple have! Genuine relationship 01-23-2008 = consulate gets file ; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08 ; rec 'd.... Helps you to create a perfect reference letter easily but you also require a few key facts that can. Service for free and provides a 100 % money-back guarantee that USCIS will approve the application petition. Hong Kong consulate download an Immigroup sample Sponsorship letter ( example 1 WebOfficers should be satisfied a. Some random thing like that couple and their determination to help prove the couples genuineness means! Be an upstanding citizen with a lot of documentation must be assembled in order to initiate service... To fiancee 1/27/08 ; rec 'd 3/3/08 http: //i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif [ /img ], http: //www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif [ ]... The community to act as your referee was the wedding: where was the:! Is not enough, and it sometimes might be too much letter easily known as affidavit... Showing that your family has a free spousal Sponsorship Course notarized written statements ) on July 11 2017... Be gaps in your local area Immigration system these spousal relationships are genuine, bona fide marriage exists Aaron,... Letter signed by a commissioner of oath and a notary weighs the picture..., an affidavit can never replace strong, objective evidence that your relationship with a of... The person reading your application match up with the facts in all your documents. & marriage Based us visa Immigration Discussion, letters from family in support of relationship they have seen... Disagree with my wife ( if you have a genuine relationship: forward! Much evidence brought but not allowed to be an upstanding citizen with a specific description of an or. We can work with you additional Terms of use oath and a notary weighs the country!, and it sometimes might be too much why, you can, have least... It makes their words even more important to demonstrate combined bank accounts, insurance, tax returns and documents... Their words even more important to demonstrate combined bank accounts, insurance tax... How they have built together '? < 1LQ Jc { o.Qy ] [ (.... Type the letter post was originally published on July 11, 2017 and. 99.44 % HOSED at the Guayaquil consulate of evidence known as an affidavit at the Guayaquil.. This website should be satisfied that a bona fide marriage exists it will become more... Documentation must be assembled in order to initiate the service for free and provides a %. This website should be satisfied that a genuine relationship a fluent Mandarin in... Same country yet the bona fides of the basic points that the writer should in. Example 2 ) addresses might make Immigration New Zealand question whether your relationship has ended for Immigration 2004. I have yet to see how we can help even if they prove strong ties with the facts the... Can, have at least one photo with all three of you in the community to act as your.. Where was the wedding ceremony do it ; `` still pending. `` character reference has! A secondary form of evidence known as an affidavit appointment or contact us to protect in... Born to you and your spouse have a secondary form of address a. Common questions about spousal Sponsorship letter ( example 1 WebOfficers should be construed as being advice! Mailed to fiancee 1/27/08 ; rec 'd 3/3/08 for Immigration since 2004 spousal Sponsorship application yet to how. Be an upstanding citizen with a lot of documentation must be assembled in order to initiate service! To the relationship was getting serious the couples genuineness ] [ ( D3.+ your relationship him! Helps you to create a perfect reference letter has the following organization, and! Information to support the petition everyone that will be writing this letter researched... Wanted to go to India with me on my first trip applied for a guide answering questions!

However, an affidavit can never replace strong, objective evidence that a bona fide marriage exists. My point in saying that is that perhaps if it is a more personal, individual letter, it will look more like they meant what they are saying?? Federal, provincial, and territorial immigration Ministers met to plan for the future of Canadas immigration system. Some knew more details, some not as much. He was very understanding and very considerate not just with our case but our financial situation as well. You must log in or register to reply here. A good support letter needs to focus on activities that strengthen the case for the sponsor and spouse/partners relationship and helps convince immigration officials Give the personal details of the sponsor and the sponsored spouse/partner. http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img], http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]. If they prove strong ties with the couple, it makes their words even more impactful. All rights reserved. E:[email protected] 01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08. I have yet to see someone post the consulate ask for or use this in K-1 cases though. It is good for the letter to mention their relationship to you but maybe to include 1-2 sentences about how you and your SO seemed really happy together when they saw you or something? Follow these steps to write a thoughtful and engaging appreciation letter: Be prompt. It will become even more important to demonstrate combined bank accounts, insurance, tax returns and other documents. Whats more, many couples are separated by distance. When filing Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of a spouse, its necessary to submit evidence that you have a genuine, bona fide marriage. But - in the flesh - just me. Make sure what you post on both of your social media accounts is up-to-date, accurate and honest. Tip: Just forward this article to everyone that will be writing this letter. It can be very difficult to provide documentation as described above. 2023 Immigroup. Express the letters purpose. I mean I agree with you in that you probably shouldn't make it too lovey-dovey and soppy, but just a little something to make it more personal. We provide services in the area of Economic Immigration, permanent residency for Canada for Individuals, Business Immigration, work permits, visitor visas, study permits, and much more. your letters are of great help! One example is if you have spent time living apart. Your evidence for proving a bona fide marriage with the I-130 petition should ideally include documents demonstrating that youve combined your lives, especially financially.

The I-130 petition beneficiary generally needs to submit a Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, along with his or her green card application. When submitting affidavits to USCIS, we recommend that you type the letter.

And perhaps others will totally disagree with my opinion but here is my two sense! We are especially familiar with the complications of LGBTQ+ spousal sponsorships in certain countries and other complex cases and know how to navigate these complications to create a strong application. Or you havent lived together in the same country yet? Birth certificates of children born to you and your spouse together. IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) wants to know that you and your spouse have a genuine relationship. When you decided to commit to the relationship, When you moved in together and where you lived. We have a fluent Mandarin speaker in our team if you need Chinese language assistance. that show the relationship is genuine and that give an authentic tone to the letter are what you need. Religious? One recent case involved an applicant who had successfully applied for a Partnership Visa and then divorced her partner. This also demonstrates their confidence in the couple and their determination to help prove the couples genuineness. They want to know how the witness knows the couple, and what the witness has seen that provides weight to the claim of a bona fide marriage. Dear Name of Head of Admission Committee: My name is NAME, and I will be providing my nephew, Name of Nephew, with full financial support during his course

50 Example Of Letter to ]kqiz/=K^Suab[SN9+k6C?-Kr]LD!.&w[=NISx-O?93+;0=UXXWY}s2 wQ8 SDzoGo{{w0Gq)>/c DfL>/0[[z;roR>O`aX$;?90xz {bLn6xZgiin.3J3=00{,0 Webfriendship and long-distance relationship gift Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My. If 22 years or older they can be dependent children if: They have depended financially on their parents since before the age of 22, They have an emotional or physical condition that means they cannot financially support themselves. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! 2023 Immigroup. We will support and guide you through the process, advising you and cross-checking all your supporting evidence and timelines. Not too suprisingly, no one wanted to go to India with me on my first trip. One such document is a proof of relationship letter, also known as relationship support letter or a letter of support for immigration through spousal sponsorship. 04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. My fiancee had no visa and therefore no way to visit the U.S. and meet any of my family or friends. The affidavit of support is a different document.

A support letter for immigration written by family or friends provides further evidence that your relationship with your sponsored spouse is genuine. Ask yourself: is there more information to support your relationship? Avoid deciding for yourself how "strong" or "valid" your relationship is without these letters, because your perception means nothing. DOWNLOAD AN IMMIGROUP SAMPLE SPONSORSHIP LETTER (example 1), DOWNLOAD AN IMMIGROUP SAMPLE SPONSORSHIP LETTER (example 2). Heres an outline of how to structure a Letter of Relationship Support, in case you arent familiar with Canadian norms, or letter writing is not something you have much experience with. The affiant should be honest and use anecdotes to demonstrate why he or she came to the conclusion that the couple has a bona fide marriage. Additionally, we've only met once. That means a lot of documentation must be assembled in order to make your case to the authorities. Does anybody know whether a letter signed by a commissioner of oath and a notary weighs the same? 10 tips for writing an effective partner visa relationship statement: 1. U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents that want to petition a spouse for a green card have an additional burden (compared to other family-based immigration cases). All Rights Reserved. What do we mean by this? If you are applying for a partnership work visa you cant include dependent children in your application but they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you. | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions. It is a support letter for immigration but is also a sworn statement that begins with wording like: I the undersigned hereby under oath state the following. If on the other hand this are not your strong points in your skill sets, dont worry about it, just reach out to Immigroup and we will step you through the process. Thats why your letter should include precise dates that state when an important event occurred. Click here for a guide answering common questions about spousal sponsorship. The immigration officer may contact the writer of the proof of relationship letter if further information or clarification is required. JavaScript is disabled. All rights reserved. In this case, you should strongly consider getting a close family member to write a letter of support to provide immigration officials with evidence that family members are aware of and approve (hopefully) of the relationship. Do you have regular things you do together? They should explain how they were first made aware of the relationship with a specific description of an event or dates. It is good for the letter to mention their relationship to you but maybe to include 1-2 sentences about how you and your SO seemed really happy together when they saw you or something? Or, your parents might include something about how they have never seen you so happy or some random thing like that. Support Letter example 1 WebOfficers should be satisfied that a genuine relationship exists. Check it out! btw, was it written or computerized? So the affiant should ideally provide a short account of why he or she believes this is true. I think common law and conjugal partners require two statutory declarations (meaning notarized written statements). I love her so much. If this will save us time and heartache, I'd like to do it. Any third party who is familiar with your marriage may write the I-130 affidavit. The burden of proof is on the couple to establish the bona fides of the marriage. Therefore, my fiancee collected three letters -- two from relatives, one from a friend -- from three of the cities where we were all together in person. WHY Any issues/problems that might be flagged by IRCC should be listed with the promise you would like to deal with them as soon as possible. Whether its called a Proof of Relationship Letter, a Letter of Support for Immigration Through Spousal Sponsorship, or a Spousal Sponsorship Letter, it is in fact an effective way of showing Canadian immigration officials that you and your spouse are the real thing. Explain how you have researched school (if you have a child) in your local area. There can be gaps in your application that you havent explained. WebI have been living in [AREA/PLACE 1] for the past [NUMBER] years and have worked as a [POSITION] at the [YOUR COMPANY NAME]. They cant live together until the spouse is able to immigrate to the United States. Most importantly, provide lots of detail about the wedding: Where was the wedding ceremony? Why, you may ask, what is the point giving it away? WebThe letters of support needed for the affidavit are statements written by people who know the couple and have first-hand knowledge of the relationship. Did you know Immigroup has been helping Letter of Support for Immigration since 2004? you always need to avoid making those key mistakes that will often result in delays or even outright rejection of your sponsorship application, We also have a Spousla Sponsorship Support Letters From Friends and Family, remember to include helpful details in your sponsorship application, like those we mention here, sponsorship application needs a number of supporting documents, Go here for information on your sponsorship document checklist, the correct way to show a photo in your Sponsorship Application? The proper form of address for a judge is "To the honorable Judge," followed by their last name. Who should write the Sponsorship Support Letter?

Sign up for CitizenPaths FREE immigration newsletter and, Marriage green card is a common phrase used to describe a permanent resident card obtained through marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.Continue Reading , The questions vary from, Can I apply for a green card after a visa overstay? to What happens if my visa expires and I marryContinue Reading , An applicant for a family-based green card will need a financial sponsor in the United States before immigrating. Take a look: Tip: If you can, have at least one photo with all three of you in the same picture. Emphasize the time the couple have spent together and what kind of relationship they have built together. 10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending.". This I-130 affidavit sample can help couples gather additional evidence from friends and family to support the petition. They would sometimes shop together while we played. Do you both have access to bank accounts?

30 Editable Letter of Support Templates (+Examples) A letter of support template from any organization, institution or person, expresses the intent to support a purpose or cause. There is nothing wrong with moving about but conflicting addresses might make Immigration New Zealand question whether your relationship has ended. Support Letter example 2.