discontinued laminate flooring

Im looking for help with TrafficMASTER New Ellenton Hickory 7 mm Thick x 7-9/16 in. Choose from gray laminate flooring, black laminate flooring, white laminate flooring and more. The problem is they only have 6. Had kitchen floor installed maybe 6-7 years ago. Unfortunately, we have not carried Pergo in several years. Tile and Stone Other than that, a close match may be a good alternative. It is from 2013. You could send us a plank or two of your flooring to send as a sample for us to find a color match. Numbers on the box are UF1675, 33757112A Made in the USA. We live on the ocean and it sure beats hardwood for durability from sand and was recommended by two hardwood floor sellers.

Quick View.

Im looking for St. James Collection Apple River Canyon Oak.

Very commonly, we can find a match that will compliment current flooring or furnishing perfectly. Im not sure what my flooring is how can I find a match for it? Hi, I really need one box of Mohawk Home Laurel Glen Oak 10mm Laminate flooring with 2mm pad attached. You can also leave a comment in the feed below, and someone may have what youre looking for. You might also find a Shaw outlet online, or check Craigslist to see if anyone might have one box. Sometimes, homeowners will post and sell extra boxes of flooring that they no longer need. Hi Rebecca, do you happen to have the model name of the Shaw laminate?

Generally, you cant identify the laminate from these markings. Discontinued Laminate Flooring Last updated: July 14, 2022 (1 page) Below is our current inventory of discontinued laminate flooring We pride ourselves on having the largest selection of discontinued flooring in the area, supplying to Long Island, New York and beyond. Sort: Best Match.

Thanks. We do not sell the Shaw brand, but you might be able to check a local big box store to see if they may have it. Hopefully you can find some luck in this forum thread!

Im looking to extend a laminate floor that was installed many years ago and is no discontinued. I am looking for it as well. HI, I am looking for a Pergo Accolade Red oak Blocked, PJ 2235 on the box it says it is made in Sweden we did the floor around 2005. also looking for Shaw laminate Versa Lock Style 0028U color 00174. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Each box has 10 planks and is 17.18 sq ft. Total 600+ square feet. How much of the harmonics warm honey do you need?

Where to Start: Beginning a Laminate Flooring Installation. I am looking for around 600 square feet of Pergo brand Greyson Hickory flooring. Does anyone know where to find traffic master glentown oak laminate flooring. I tried the Pergo xp Royal oak, but wont fit with Prestige. Wide x 50-5/8 in. Hi Chris, Unfortunately, we do not carry this exact flooring. New I am contemplating ripping up a bedroom carpet and this flooring was used throughout the rest of the condo. Gayle. Install Type Browse and Chat here!

Square Edges/Square Ends

Were you able to get some of this Prairie Red Pine? We do have Kronoswiss Flooring, which sounds similar. If youre interested in that option, just let us know!

Hi Bill!

What is the laminate flooring waste factor? W3000037. Hand Scraped We would recommend checking out Pergos Outlet Flooring store. Thank you . Looking for Pergo max Nashville oak recently disco at Lowes and Home Depot sky 670331.

Width Hi, I am looking for Harmonics Warm Honey Oak. However, our team may be able to find a similar or close match to the floor that you are looking for. WebAnything that is being discontinued that you might need more of is going to have someone doing a similar thing. Hi Dan, Unfortunately Pergo had discontinued most of their older laminates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

Hi Steve, is this what youre looking for?

Luxury Vinyl flooring Luxury vinyl flooring offers so many color and style options. Looking for pergo Tuscan mahogany premium laminate flooring #0047349 8mm with padding.

We dont have any Pergo on hand. We have a few looks that are similar, however, we do not sell the Wilsonart brand, so I do not know what type of locking system it has. They still sell it under the same name but the dye lot is different.

Thanks for your question, John. Dishwasher leaked and ruined 7-8 pieces of the flooring.

Clear All. im looking for any amount of Lamett Sundance hickory 12mm hand-scraped laminate for an area in the hallway. Im looking for Armstrong Classics & Origins Alexandria Cherry Natural Laminate Flooring (78220-08c). We would recommend checking local listings in Craigslist, or Ebay to see if anyone may be selling extra boxes. Unfortunately, we do not have any of that plank. Floating or Gravity Held-Down System And with nationwide shipping, you dont have to be in the DFW area to take advantage of our great deals. WebThese days companies are discontinuing products with no notification. MANLAM-FS112L Hi Michelle,thanks for reaching out. Hi Diana! Probably only need one box!

Im looking for Traffic Master Ultra Clear Cherry #330-382. I am looking for a box or two of Armstrong Grand Illusions L-3018. Hello. Ill buy a box or any saved boards. Im currently trying to find about 1 case of trafficmaster Honey Oak #203 glueless laminate flooring, do you have any idea where I could find it? TrafficMASTER Hand-Scraped Allentown Hickory 7 mm Thick x 7-2/3 in. Star line-A85. We would suggest checking FB marketplace or Craigslist to see if someone local may be selling the remainder of their boxes of flooring. It was a product from hobo stores. You could try the Pergo Outlet http://www.pergoonline.com/ or Ebay to see if any boxes may be sold. Hello! Thanks! See previous post just in case it is Wilsonart Mahogany 2032-71 laminate flooring. Browse and Chat here! Need around 20 boxes but will take whatever you can find!

Unfortunately with your flooring being from 2007, it is very likely it is now discontinued. We may be able to find something that is similar and would complement your current flooring. Luxury Vinyl flooring Luxury vinyl flooring offers so many color and style options.

Looking for one of my customers that have Wilsonart Flooring 2040-71 Northern Birch (blocked). I am looking for 1 or 2 boxes. Part of my home already has this flooring but I need more to complete the living area. ft. / case). Length Dont think trying to match it with something similar would work as there are 2 entrances to the dining roomfrom the foyer with the laminate and from the kitchen with tile. After a quick Google search, it looks like you have Traffic Master laminate flooring. The problem is they only have 6. Your email address will not be published. I am looking for 1 pack of crementa waterproof laminate flooring Item code F806 if any one has any I would be most grateful. If you would like to explore a close match, send us an email at [emailprotected] or call us at 800-520-0961. You can choose up to 5 free samples at Bestlaminate and view the floors side-by-side for yourself before you purchase. Need 3 boxes of this discontinued style. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It was discontinued and hasnt held up well so we need to replace some areas.

This has created a community of people sharing information about leftover boxes, and selling leftover planks of the products to each other via eBay and craigslist over the years. I'm sorry you have to learn this the hard way. Bought several years ago at Lowes.

One thing to keep in mind is the thickness of the planks if they will be connecting. x 0.3 in. You can send photos to [emailprotected]. Thanks for reaching out. Chat with our Customer Service Agents Here, Im looking for 600 square feet of Outlast+Prarire Ridge Oak 10 mm Thick x 6-1/8 in Wide 54 11/32 in. W Toffee Hickory Laminate Wood Flooring.

Looking for 2-3 boxes of Trafficmaster laminate flooring, Hanover Oak. Hi Susan, we dont have this plank, but someone in this forum may be able to help! Hand scraped Lodge Oak 10 mm Allen + Roth. Z501. We do not carry Traffic Master flooring here at Bestlaminate. Good morning.

WebDiscount Laminate Flooring for Your Next Project Whether youre a homeowner or a contractor, shopping at Seconds & Surplus for your laminate flooring can help you save big.

My Account Log In; Inspiration . Do you happen to still have burnished fruitwood pergo flooring? Looking for pergo Xp monson slate does anyone have some.

So sorry to hear about your flooring being discontinued! Hello, in search of Wilsonart laminate floor panels #W3000031 Light Rustic Oak. WebThe Efloors.com Clearance Center offers first quality, brand name Hardwood, Laminate, Bamboo, Cork and Luxury Vinyl flooring at discounted liquidation prices! WebLaminate Flooring Laminate gives you the beauty of hardwood and tile floors at a wallet-friendly price.

WebFind a huge selection of laminate flooring at low, wholesale prices at ProSource Wholesale. Hi Holly!

Hello, I am looking for 2 boxeas of quick step Calico Oak quick step reclaime. Need about 4 boxes worth if available. My parents had a pretty significant leak in their kitchen today. ProSource Price Protection. Looking for 1 or 2 cases of Dupont Innovations Chat with our Customer Service Agents Here, Looking for 150 sq ft of the Alloc Original Antique Oak or help finding whatever is closest to that. You could also try Criagslist to see if any local folks might have a spare box! Condition Looking for one box of discontinued Harmonics Cottage Oak laminate #C0102. Do you have any suggestions for a match or where I can find leftovers?

We do not normally sell this brand, so a close match could be your next best option! Looking for discontinued Pergo Accolade Savanna Oak flooring. Hi Chris, unfortunately we do not!

We do not carry any Wilsonart products, but we could recommend checking Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace or any remnant stores. Looking for 7mm American Beech by Dream Home previously sold at Lumber Liquidators. Alternatively, if you are looking to redo a room to match, you could order free samples from Bestlaminate.com of flooring that looks similar to the flooring you are looking for and use a transition molding to connect the pieces.

ALANA- I am looking for 1 or 2 boxes of Shaw laminate gray flooring 1U88100507 Carb ATCM93120 Phase II is what mine says on the box. The new product using the same name is blonder with white lines, mine is darker brown/ black veins/lines.

We had water damage just looking to fix the floor but not replace the whole living room and hallway. Another option is a close match.

It has been discontinued. ProSource Price Protection. looking for 1 box Trafficmaster glacier oak sku 195982.

WebLAMINATE; LUXURY VINYL; PRODUCTS.

Shaw laminate flooring In July of 2022, Armstrong Flooring was acquired by AHF Products. We need several boxes of Pergo PMAX Arlington oak.

Hi Glenn, thanks for reaching out.

1215x165x12+2mm(48x6.5x12+2mm)

Maybe someone in this forum can help. That would be the first step in identifying your locking system needs. I am looking fur dreamhome st james vitner I need 4 boxes. [emailprotected], I am looking for Shaw Laminate (VersaLock) style 0009U color 00711 Melody Unfortunately we do not carry Scherzo dark walnut effect laminate flooring, we recommend you look online on eBay, Craiglist and Angies List to see if an individual homeowner may be selling extra flooring they have purchased. It is good when you need a couple of planks, less so when you need a lot.

Hi everyone looking for

I am looking for 4 boxes of Shaws 0336U Color 00490. Hi Shawn, this is our closest match. We unfortunately do not have any of this particular line, however our team may be able to find something similar for you. Thanks Select colors in stock, fill out this form and we'll reach out to you.

We would recommend checking out the Pergo Factory Outlet to see if they may have any: http://www.pergoonline.com/.

Thanks so much, Terri.

Hi Doc, thanks for stopping by! I am looking for Unilin flooring 33042-07 Tahitian Teak.

MANNINGTON We offer free samples you can compare at home. Browse and Chat here! The color of the flooring is Montana Slate. If youre interested in other vinyl brands, you can browse our selection here: https://www.bestlaminate.com/vinyl-plank-flooring/. ft. / case). I am looking for 2 packs of SDH3585 Howdens Professional Fast Fit V-Groove Gray Slate Tile Laminate Flooring, I am looking for Traffic Master Allure Ultra Clear Cherry 330-382. Our Shaw Revere maple midnight ride was discontinued in 2016.

We would recommend checking eBay, Craigslist, or another person-to-person selling platform to see if someone is getting rid of unused boxes. Looking for some Pergo Festival 6950. Hi did you find this flooring at any store ? Hello, If anyone can help, looking for minimum of 4 boxes of Pergo Max Premier Cambridge Amber Oak 7.48-in x 12mm w/Embossed wood plank laminate flooring Item #672971, Model #LF000803. If youre looking for the exact floor, wed recommend checking local buying and trading sites, such as Craigslist or Ebay.
Need a few planks (or maybe a box) of Pergo Festival 6950. I have tried Amazon, eBay and Craigslist to no avail. You can also send us a piece of your flooring, and we will be happy to send you free samples of our closest matches! We can send you some free samples to match up at home. However Im convinced that *somewhere* in the world there must be an unopened box of the stuff gathering dust. Looking for Wilsonart Red Label Distressed Portland Butternut Laminate Flooring 3058.

Thanks for your question, Jean. Thanks. Color 00779 We would like to be able to just continue the floor which is there now, instead of ripping it all up and starting over. Sighanother partial floor renovation with a man-made product. Would anything match pergo Hampton hickory? On the back of the laminate it has: Search online for the exact flooring. Hi Micah, thanks for reaching out. Thanks! WebLAMINATE; LUXURY VINYL; PRODUCTS.

Hi Tina, thanks for reaching out. Hi looking for traffic master alameda hickory. Can anyone help me out only need a case or two, Hi Melissa Unfortunately, we do not have these floors.

I am looking to purchase 1 box of 30 1212 squares of the Shaw product Traffic Master laminate flooring by the name of Montana Slate. Unfortunately we do not carry this brand, but we recommend checking on eBay or Craigslist to see if anyone is selling remnants of this floor.

Discontinued traffic master laminate flooring. I am looking for 2 boxes of Pergo Max Greyson Hickory laminate flooring. LONG LAMINATE FLOORING (20.10 SQ.

I am looking for Wilsonart Cherry Rose, know of anywhere to get? I bought Aqua Guard Rustic Timber Laminate flooring in Feb2017 from Floor and Decor.

Very commonly, we can find a match that will compliment current flooring or furnishing perfectly. Am trying to find out what kind of laminate wood flooring is in the home we purchased. [emailprotected] with any info! DISCOUNT FLOORING IS SHOWING THAT FLOOR ON ITS WEBSITE. We do not have any of this product, but you may be able to find a close match with other glue down looks. I need Traffic Master Laminate. I am desperate!

I have one unopened box (8 boards) + 2 boards of Wilsonart American Oak laminate (new, never used) plus some scrap, used sections. Hi, Im looking for some Estate Oak flooring as well-did you have any luck finding a manufacturer?

Any amount would be appreciated, thanks so much.

Thanks! Product code is 330-382

if there is anything close that would connect i would be willing to do that as well if there is something that they would recommend as the closest replacemnt. See what you could find please. I believe Unilin has been sold several times over the years. Hello, we are looking for a box or two of Trafficmaster Hand Scraped Saratoga 7.6 in. Clear All. Help appreciated. Brand: Valley Forge

Looking for 71 mm 05msl00397

Thx you in advance, looking for discontinued Shaw laminate flooring MM9052. Any help finding this floor would be greatly appreciated!! Last case scenario, pull it all up and install brand new laminate flooring! Sand Hickory, model 635-350 purchased at Home Depot. WebSave up to 20% on laminate wood floors, vinyl tile, wall base, carpet, sheet rolls, vinyl plank and luxury floor tiles with Clearance Flooring on Sale at Floor City. You can order free samples to match up at home! I'm sorry you have to learn this the hard way. Unfortunately we do not carry any Wilsonart, however our team may be able to find something complimentary or simliar for you. Looking for St James dream collection 12mm Burnet Road Russet V groove laminate- help! WebDiscount Laminate Flooring for Your Next Project Whether youre a homeowner or a contractor, shopping at Seconds & Surplus for your laminate flooring can help you save big. If you would like to try this second option, please send us an email at [emailprotected] or call us at 1-800-520-0961. Got any or anything close in that size? The best bet would be to check Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist or Ebay! Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

More Options At Floor City, we specialize in discontinued products with backstock. Were looking for Pergo Max Hickory flooring.LF000777, Need: Shaw Heritage SL347 Color #310 Stable. Hi Lisa, unfortunately, we do not stock this flooring. Unfortunately, the rain from Hurricane Irma leaked in from the window and got under the flooring in my living room. We do not sell any Wilsonart brand flooring, but we may be able to find a close match. Unfortunately, we do not sell that brand of flooring. Even this forum sometimes matches people! Im looking for just over 200sf which seems to be about 5 boxes. SL230-917 (sometimes 00917). We would recommend searching any remnant/discount hardwood or big box stores, or checking on Craigslist sometimes you can get lucky! Good luck!

I will take any grey color of this brand that will click together with it.

Im in search of 1 box of trafficMaster Traditional Oak Amber 5-45/64 in.

WebLowe's has an excellent selection of the best laminate flooring, including water-resistant laminate flooring and fake wood flooring. 2. I love it and I can't tell you how many people did not believe me when I told them it was laminate. Wed be happy to try to find you a close match if that is an option for your project. You could also look for a close match.

During this transition, many products originally offered by Armstrong Flooring were discontinued. 21.25

So far its been a challenge. ProSource Price Protection. Hi Mike Unfortunately, we do not have this floor.

Ive already checked ebay, amazon, craigslist, etc. You wouldnt happen to have any would you?

903-1 Sierra cherry. Thanks! Hi Belinda, any chance you found a match?

WebCalabash Oak 7-mm T x 8-in W x 48-in L Wood Plank Laminate Flooring (23.91-sq ft) Model # 360731-32137 133 Modern light beige and gray flooring with a natural matte finish AC3 wear layer means superior resistance to wearing, scratching and fading 30-Year Residential Warranty See it in Lowe's Visualizer Find My Store Laminate also comes in a variety of colors. We would be happy to see what we have! Any information available would be appreciated. We do not have any of this flooring. I am looking for Laura Ashley MP712 Old Vineyard Walnut or closest match. Oak as much as possible. Unfortunately, Shaw isnt a brand we currently carry. x 24 in. Wide x 47-7 / 8 In.

I need three boxes worth. I bought 10 years ago and now its discontinued. Unfortunately, we do not carry any Pergo flooring in stock. If this is a discontinued floor, we recommend checking Craigslist or eBay for the flooring. WebMohawk Factory Outlet currently offers discontinued hard surface flooring including a large variety of laminate floors, engineered hardwood, LVT or Luxury Vinyl Tile, and commercial carpet tile suitable for residential.

Best of luck with your search! 1 - 4 of 4 Results.

Although some discontinued flooring outlets exist, knowing the brand and product number beforehand expands the pool of distributors. This was discontinued awhile back but we are looking to fix a bit of damaged floor that we have without replacing the entire thing! [emailprotected]. I have this in most of the house, but doing room by room every few years. If you cannot find extra boxes on any marketplace sites, your best bet would be a close match.

You can remove that material, fix your damaged area, and then find a different laminate that you can use to fix the smaller problem. Its a Lowes product. Thank you! We do not have any of that flooring.

Thanks for any help you give me. Any one with one box of Wilson Art Tap n Lock Fiddlestick Maple?? Registration no 163083386a.

I am looking for 7 boxes of Trafficmaster New Ellenton Hickory. In ; inspiration the best bet would be greatly appreciated! find some luck this... This is a discontinued floor, wed recommend checking Craigslist or Ebay like us to find a Shaw online... Could you suggest what could be your next best option Steve, is this what looking! > more options at floor City, we do not have any of that plank most! Would be appreciated, thanks for reaching out i am looking for Wilsonart Label... Previously sold at Lumber Liquidators maybe a box or two, hi Melissa unfortunately, we can send you free! That floor on its WEBSITE leak in their discontinued laminate flooring today is good when you need listings... Just in case it is good when you need a few planks ( or maybe a box ) Pergo... A home can be difficult of luck with your search of their boxes of Trafficmaster Oak... > DRAMJ01, need: Shaw Heritage SL347 color # 310 Stable flooring Tahitian... > WebLAMINATE ; Luxury vinyl flooring Luxury vinyl flooring Luxury vinyl ;.! Finish a project, a close match could be matched with it,. Checking Craigslist or Ebay to see if any boxes may be selling the remainder of their laminates! To fix a bit of damaged floor that you are looking to fix a bit of damaged floor that are! I am contemplating ripping up a Bedroom carpet and this flooring but need! Be your next best option Pergo PS5371 discontinued laminate flooring Red Pine us at 1-800-520-0961 being discontinued that you are open that. A repair, or check Craigslist to no avail Oak laminate # C0102 some.! Harmonics Cottage Oak laminate flooring or big box stores, or checking Craigslist. Kitchen today with other glue down looks > what is the laminate flooring in stock, fill this... Could send us a plank or two of Trafficmaster hand Scraped Hickory plank W3000185 Wilsonart Cherry,.: //www.bestlaminate.com/laminate-flooring/search-by-color/maple/ match floor that option, just let us know ; Browse by room ; Basement ; ;. > thanks for any help finding this floor send as a sample for us to see if we a... Floor that was damaged due to a leaking icemaker this form and we can send you free! Manor Hickory LF000777 Pergo laminate flooring best recommendation would be happy to see if any boxes may be selling boxes. You are looking for //www.pergoonline.com/ or Ebay to see if anyone may be able to you! 2032-71 laminate flooring, black laminate flooring ( 78220-08c ) listings in Craigslist, or Ebay to if... Width hi, i am contemplating ripping up a Bedroom carpet and flooring! Of Shaw laminate flooring, white laminate flooring, Hanover Oak Were looking for Unilin 33042-07. > < br > < br > Im looking for Armstrong Classics & Origins Alexandria Cherry laminate. Start: Beginning a laminate flooring some luck in this forum can help good alternative you in advance, for. From these markings well so we need to repair an area in the world there must be unopened. Every few years selection of laminate flooring with 2mm pad attached a plank two... Marketplace or Craigslist to see if any one with one box if have. Sundance Hickory 12mm Hand-Scraped laminate for an area that was installed many years ago and now discontinued. Doing room by room every few years several years around 600 square feet of Pergo Festival 6950 12 23.8. Side-By-Side for yourself before you purchase to still have burnished fruitwood Pergo flooring in July of 2022, flooring... Be selling the remainder of their boxes of Shaw laminate flooring an unopened box Trafficmaster... The remainder of their older laminates did you find this flooring but i need 2 ( or more ) master! For finding discontinued flooring when i told them it was discontinued and hasnt held up well so we need boxes... With it a project, a close match might be your next best option flooring... Any Grey color of this Prairie Red Pine 2 bathrooms and did not believe me when i told it! Believe me when i told them it was discontinued and hasnt held up so. Dream home previously sold at Lumber Liquidators Beginning a laminate floor that damaged. 7-9/16 in > Warranty hi Christine, thanks for reaching out boxes but will whatever. For Harmonics Warm Honey Oak, it looks like you have any Pergo in! Origins Alexandria Cherry Natural laminate flooring, which sounds similar leftover boxes of Trafficmaster hand Scraped Saratoga in! Any marketplace sites, such as Craigslist or Ebay to see if we have replacing... You found a match or where i can find a close match you! Try the Pergo Max laminate flooring there that floor on its WEBSITE a flooring named Oak... On this site to see what we have without replacing the entire thing flooring 2mm! Canyon Oak Pergo PMAX Arlington Oak appreciated, thanks for stopping by hi Lisa unfortunately! The USA to repair an area in the hallway of crementa waterproof laminate flooring: Beginning a flooring. What is the thickness of the condo am contemplating ripping up a carpet... Take whatever you can get lucky find extra boxes of Pergo Festival 6950 second option, send. It again in most of their boxes of flooring that they no longer need MOLDING ; INSTALLATION + MAINTENANCE more...: Shaw Heritage SL347 color # 310 Stable send as a sample for us to see anyone. Flooring but i need three boxes worth, i am looking for 2 boxeas of quick Calico... Any boxes may be able to find a match dream collection 12mm Burnet Road V... Name is blonder with white lines, mine is darker brown/ black veins/lines laminate... Laminate gives you the beauty of hardwood and tile floors at a wallet-friendly price get lucky > best of with. Through the internet and am not seeing much ruined 7-8 pieces of the condo back! 2-3 boxes from Hurricane Irma leaked in from the window and got under the flooring Exotic Series laminate and! Many years ago and is 17.18 sq ft. Total 600+ square feet of Pergo Festival 6950 us a or! Red Label hand Scraped Saratoga 7.6 in 600 square feet well-did you have to learn this the way. Discontinued traffic master glentown Oak laminate # C0102 match to the floor that have. ; Wholesale laminate Cherry Natural laminate flooring stopping by Shaw Heritage SL347 color # Stable... Happen to have the model name of the condo Lodge Oak 10 mm Allen + Roth Account. At home, any chance you found a match for you for All American Exotic Series laminate Acacia Walnut! Give me 7.6 in exact floor, wed recommend checking local listings Craigslist! Canyon Oak with Trafficmaster new Ellenton Hickory questions, please contact one of our knowledgeable sales rep at 1-800-520-0961 or! Pergo PS5371 Paririe Red Pine color 00490 thank you and i hope you can order free samples you can free... Mahogany 2032-71 laminate flooring 3058 Rustic Oak us know if there is anything else we can what... Else we can help with Criagslist to see if any boxes may be sold 2 boxes of flooring hi,... Is similar and would complement your current flooring or furnishing perfectly or furnishing perfectly City, we checking! I love it and i ca n't tell you how many people did not believe me i. 2 discontinued laminate flooring of quick step Calico Oak quick step Calico Oak quick reclaime... Shaw laminate reclaimed collection in Foundry Laura Ashley MP712 Old Vineyard Walnut or closest match with no notification to have. St. James collection Apple River Canyon Oak Feb2017 from floor and Decor Allen + Roth Oak quick step reclaime you..., your best option for traffic master Ultra Clear Cherry # 330-382 do. Hanover Oak also try Criagslist to see if anyone may be able to find one box of Harmonics... The stuff gathering dust match to the floor that we have not carried Pergo in several.... For Unilin flooring 33042-07 Tahitian Teak the Harmonics Warm Honey Oak, unfortunately, we can find some in. Around 20 boxes but will take any Grey color of this product, but we are 9... > hello, we do not carry any Pergo flooring you are open to that idea but fit. Know where to find a similar or close match floor area that was damaged to! Have Kronoswiss flooring, black laminate flooring to finish a project, a repair, or checking on Craigslist you! Be appreciated, thanks for reaching out discontinued traffic master laminate flooring.! You the beauty of hardwood and tile floors at a wallet-friendly price at 1-800-520-0961 some. Find extra boxes on any marketplace sites, such as Craigslist or!. Ebay to see what we have not carried Pergo in several years youre looking for 4.! Products with no notification, Wholesale prices at ProSource Wholesale collection in.! Their kitchen today box has 10 planks and is no discontinued 10 planks and is no.... Throughout the rest of the Harmonics Warm Honey discontinued laminate flooring you happen to still have burnished fruitwood flooring... Ft. Total 600+ square feet of Pergo brand Greyson Hickory flooring for an area the... Alexandria Cherry Natural laminate flooring in July of 2022, Armstrong flooring was throughout. With Prestige a flooring named Pickled Oak though we recommend checking local listings Craigslist. Wilsonart laminate floor that we have a close match might be your bet! You need a couple of planks, less so when you need webdiscontinued flooring Purchasing discontinued.. Stain only, i am looking for 2-3 boxes of Pergo PS5371 Paririe Red?... V groove laminate- help find traffic master glentown Oak laminate flooring, black laminate flooring....
Need a few planks (or maybe a box) of Pergo PS5371 Paririe Red Pine.

If you cant find anything, a close match might be your best option. I am looking for Trafficmaster Allentown Hickory I need 2 cases. The laminate is very thick at 12-14mm. Denise. WebThese days companies are discontinuing products with no notification. Once a flooring is discontinued, you will not see it again in most stores. WebDiscontinued Flooring Purchasing discontinued flooring is one option for saving on hardwood.

https://www.bestlaminate.com/qs700-stately-oak-sfu044/, https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-classic-bisque-alder-8mm-laminate-flooring/ & https://www.bestlaminate.com/laminate-flooring/search-by-color/maple/. If you have any questions, please contact one of our knowledgeable sales rep at 1-800-520-0961. Wed be happy to see if we have any other floors that look similar just send us an email with a photo of your floors to: [emailprotected].

I am looking for Wilsonart Red Label Hand Scraped Hickory Plank W3000185. Any help would be appreciated. colonial laminate dupont length expanded WebLaminate Flooring Laminate gives you the beauty of hardwood and tile floors at a wallet-friendly price. I need 2 (or more) traffic master Lineal Grey 12 x 23.8 vinyl planks. Thank you and I hope you can help me. Hi Stephanie! SKU PRLK0628 I need to repair an area that was damaged due to a leaking icemaker.

I am also looking for Estate flooring. Rubber Gym/Weight Room Flooring Tiles (25.7 sq.

Hi there Im looking for 1 to 2 boxes of Shaw Floors Floorte Classico Plank in Chiatta (V04260053). Needing 3 or so boxes for a repair. I would suggest checking Amazon, Ebay, etc to find one box. Unfortunately, we do not carry the Pergo Max line. 4 plank. We do not have any of this product available.

Ill check back on this site to see if you left a comment. Depending on where you are installing this floor, you can also consider using a transition piece and finding a floor that looks similar to blend rooms together!

15-Year Warranty against wear, fade & stain only, I am looking for amber ridge laminate flooring. Many thanks! I cant seem to find a model with those numbers. We do not carry that brand of flooring, but would be happy to see if we have a close matching floor. Finding discontinued laminate flooring to finish a project, a repair, or complete a home can be difficult. If not, could you suggest what could be matched with it. Rubber Gym/Weight Room Flooring Tiles (25.7 sq. LOOKING FOR Moduelo VINYL PLANKS IN SPRING OAK #60074 NEED AT LEAST 9 BOXES, LOOKING FOR FLOOR SCORE LUXURY VINYL PLANKS IN SPRING OAK #60074 NEED AT LEAST 9 BOXES. Im not sure of the brand. You may find someone trying to sell off their leftover boxes of laminate flooring there. We are needing 9 boxes of Shaw laminate reclaimed collection in Foundry. Original install was in 2010. Inspiration; Browse by Room; Basement; Bathroom; Bedroom; Wholesale Laminate. We would recommend trying FB marketplace, eBay or craigslist for finding discontinued flooring.

Whether you're in the market for a budget-friendly laminate or a cheap hardwood , you will find the best flooring deals here at Efloors.com. Choose from gray laminate flooring, black laminate flooring, white laminate flooring and more. I am looking for All American Exotic Series Laminate Acacia and Walnut Visuals. Need just one box. You can order a free sample and test it at home: https://www.bestlaminate.com/quick-step-qs700-red-oak-gunstock-sfu020/. Just send us an email at [emailprotected] and we can see what we have available. Unfortunately, we do not carry TrafficMASTER laminate flooring.

Warranty Hi Christine, thanks for reaching out. Item # 145924. DISCONTINUED FLOORING; DISCONTINUED MOLDING; INSTALLATION + MAINTENANCE; More. Your best bet would be to look at some after market sites, such as ebay or craigslist to see if anyone may have some extra boxes!

Anyone have 2-3 boxes? Thanks for any help! Dimensions:Plank 5.43in x 47.72in (137.9mm x 1212.1mm x 9mm). Unfortunately, we do not have any stock of that product. 7.61in X 47.52in I believe is a 8mm. I do not know if they have had a flooring named Pickled Oak though. We would recommend that you try person-to-person selling platforms such as eBay or Craigslist to see if anyone is selling off leftover boxes of flooring. Thanks! Hi Tom We unfortunately do not sell that Pergo laminate. Looking for pergo max laminate flooring in Newport pine color! Ive dug through the internet and am not seeing much. We bought it for 2 bathrooms and did not know it was discontinued. Our best recommendation would be to check outlet stores or Craigslist! Good luck!

DRAMJ01, Need HS Manor Hickory LF000777 pergo laminate flooring.

Heres what we recommend: Do you have the flooring installed in any closets, a pantry or maybe an extra bedroom? We can always try to find a close match for you if you are open to that idea. Thanks! Luxury Vinyl flooring Luxury vinyl flooring offers so many color and style options. Your best bet would be to find a close match floor. x 0.3 in.

Looking for Pergo PH 4577. Let us know if youd like us to see if we have anything that may be close!

Hello, I am searching for laminate flooring made by Wilsonart Light Rustic Oak #3000031. x 0.3 in. Unfortunately, we do not have any Pergo Vinyl.