charvel guitars serial numbers

Do not include any spaces in your answer.
neck plate is chrome and all writing. Posted by Dave on Sat, 10/19/2002 - 21:44. If this unit is on your guitar that would positively date it to 1987 or later. Posted by Ville on Sun, 09/26/2004 - 08:21. You can do many things to ensure that your guitar is genuine. Posted by Luke on Fri, 08/24/2018 - 04:42. I also have two 00 as my first two digits of six humm, I understand the part about the 6 digit bolt on neck being a Jap. The guitar tech wont cost a lot; its a far better idea than taking a risk with your hard-earned dollar. A great many variables are involved in assessing the value of used and vintage instruments-such as condition, rarity, desirability, etc.-and the effects of such conditions on the value of an instrument are best determined by a dealer who specializes in the sale of used and vintage instruments. Series: 2007 Legacy Series. The King Of Affordable Guitars. Posted by Anonymous on Wed, 11/08/2017 - 01:09. The Traditional model guitars surfcaster charvel Japanese Charvels with the Kahler 2500 bridge mounted with a very low serial number, say 220000-240000, would have these SMALLER brass bushings and However, not all locations are equipped to handle every type of service issue, so we recommend that you call ahead and verify that the service center can address your specific repair needs. The bridge pickup (Humbucker) has no logo on the front, but a jackson sticker on the back. guitars charvel ebay 3 Go Head to Head. In addition, guitars in high demand will also be worth more than those with little or no demand. : My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578. For example, a guitar with the serial number ICJ1500001 was made in 2015. before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. G&L instruments benefited from his lifetime of creativity and innovation, and throughout the 1980s his groundbreaking new instruments became icons 6 Go Head to Head, Best 12 String Guitar. These neck plates were used very briefly in 2004 charvel wayne guitars jackson guitar Only several hundred were produced, and they were short-livedmainly because of a lawsuit filed by Jackson.

I have 346553.I feel it is Ontario Yeah Mines a six digit chravel. plates were introduced in 2005 and have the. Posted by Lisa Angelo on Fri, 05/17/2019 - 04:46. Would lime to : Mine is a c 703393 And I cant find any info anywhere. INSPIRED BY GIBSON.

I'm not totally into floyd rose bridges anymore, but this guitar really rocks for Hard Rock or classic 80's metal Since 1924 Sam Ash Music Stores has been providing professional musicians, music students, and hobbyists a world-class shopping expierence. If this space measures more than .020", the truss rod should be tightened in 1/4 turn increments until the space measures within this range. Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. Start by downloading the Charvel Custom Select Order Form and designing your custom build from the options available. And, more importantly, if it is a fake, theyll be able to help you get your money back. The shop earned a solid reputation among performing artists for its repair work, custom finishes, and upgraded parts manufacturing. I've got a 6 digit also.Try this website guys

Webwith serial number 6000 and ending with 6050 was used. A friend gave me a Charvel guitar. The success of Charvel in the 1980s led Jackson to mass-produce popular configurations in Asia. Product Registration Report Counterfeits Serial Number FAQ {{itemCount}} {{sku.Name}} Review Cart. This page was generated at 04:48 PM. : Hope this narrows it down for you a little. Posted by darnell austria on Wed, 11/27/2002 - 17:34. Born from his CLF Research company founded in 1966, Clarence Leo Fender began the final chapter of his legendary career when he launched the G&L brand and instruments in 1980. Hope this helps. These plates It also has 3 switches below the knobs and a seperate three-way switch to the side. Handedness: Right-Handed. The Model series began production in 1986. Charvel logo ("Made in : My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits, 213573. Charvel Pro-Mod Style 1, Style 2, DK24, Artist Series and USA Select guitars that were made from 2013 until present day feature a 10-digit alphanumeric serial number located on the back of the headstock or neckplate. Guys, do you have any information for a charvette ? the plate. Built for scorching sound with unrivaled feel, a flashy Sin City Sparkle finish with matching headstock means youll win the jackpot every time you pick it up. WebAbout G&L. Charvel guitars use an assortment of bridge styles for various models, and the bridge style on your guitar will need to be identified for proper adjusting. Gather the original spec and sizes of the instrument and check those to the one youre thinking of buying. WebJackson Serial Number Lookup. One of two types of neck plates used by Charvel To keep your new Charvel in top condition, apply guitar polish to a fresh, soft cloth and wipe down the body, neck and headstock after every use. Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? These 5 digit neck plates are very rare and Essential Factors To Know Before Parting With Money. Thanks in advance. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Frank Bello Signature Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Bass PJ IV, CHARVEL and the distinctive headstock design commonly found on CHARVEL guitars are registered trademarks of FMIC under license to JCMI, Limited Edition Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M, FRANK BELLO SIGNATURE PRO-MOD SO-CAL BASS PJ IV, PHIL SGROSSO SIGNATURE PRO-MOD SO-CAL STYLE 1, Marco Sfogli Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSS FR CM QM, Phil Sgrosso Signature Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1. WebIt is said that the serial numbers for Import Charvels started at 220000 for the 1986 product line. It is often said that one mans trash is another mans treasure, and this is especially true for guitarists. Model Year: 2007. Fender Jaguar vs Jazzmaster: 6 Best Go Head To Head, Looking For An Electric Guitar Starter Kit? Charvel guitars dating from early 1981. Posted by Anonymous on Sat, 07/30/2022 - 03:13. WebEach guitar was hand striped by Edward Van Halen with a one-of-one unique design and were serial numbered on the neck plate from 001 300. Sometimes they have some cosmetic issues and do not affect the instruments sound quality. Box 245 San Dimas, CA Excellent There is no damage to any part of the guitar. There is no set rule for how often you should change your strings. Made to enhance the ferocity of the formidable metalcore guitarist, this So-Cal is supercharged with a multi-voice Fishman Fluence Modern PRF-MHB-AB1 alnico bridge pickup for tones ranging from full and boosted to crisp, clean and fluid. WebSam Ash Retail Stores. We are wanting to sell it but I don't want to ask to much or to little. I bought few years ago my Jackson and it looks like late 90's Japan made bolt-on dinky but I'm not sure.. That is why I was trying to get information out of serial number, but I can not find anything. Hello guys.. anyone know where can I check the year of production of my Charvel guitar? The bulk of these neck plates (serial numbers 6011 - 6041) were used on the 2002 The type of backplate is another indicator of the age of the guitar. WebCharvel guitars became popular in the 1980s due to their association with famous rock and heavy metal guitarists such as Eddie Van Halen ( Van Halen ), Gary Moore, Warren DeMartini ( Ratt ), Jake E. Lee ( Ozzy Osbourne ), Eddie Ojeda ( Twisted Sister ), George Lynch ( Dokken ), Allan Holdsworth, Shawn Lane, Richie Sambora ( Bon Jovi ), and others. We are wanting to sell it but I don't want to ask to much or to little. It is Black with 3 knobs one for Volume. charvel serial dimas san lovers Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Anniversary" Charvel guitars were made and these were the first Charvels to feature a Number of Frets: 21. Posted by Rascal on Thu, 03/29/2018 - 05:37. : The same here Type your serial numbers into our database below, and youll get all the information the internet has on the instrument. Can't find model # anywhere. Checkout. This modernized Stratocaster configuration (commonly referred to as the superstrat) was particularly well suited to the heavy metal style of music that was very popular at the time. on it, but have been unable to find any info on it. Check for poorly placed or incorrect screws and bolts on the instruments body (especially around the tuning pegs). How else can you find the history on a guitar? LOCATE A DEALER. Earlier models had a Kahler Spyder tremolo, while later models featured a Floyd Rose Original. The back of the plate was not finished and typically appears However, the serial number on the USA and Custom Shop guitars do not usually indicate the year the guitar was made. Charvel guitars were assembled from wood parts made by Boogie Bodies and Schecter, with various Charvel and after-market hardware. After that time the plain brass neck plates were once again used until the charvel Its kinda buggin me .. : : : I'd also like to know about my jackson/charvel. Custom Electric. If they seem to be randomly placed, its likely its a fake guitar serial number. The serial numbers used a FOUR digit Only 86 "25th Since 1924 Sam Ash Music Stores has been providing professional musicians, music students, and hobbyists a world-class shopping expierence. models from 1987 to 1988 in three standard colors: red, black, and white. Please can some one help me. : I also have a Charvel with a 6-digit serial number on a metal plate on the back and it says Ft. Worth, TX. Wayne Charvel resurfaced in guitar manufacturing several times since selling the brand in 1978, with varying degrees of success. Unfortunately there are a few people bootlegging this logo and selling the guitar's as REAL Charvel's so be careful. Only serial number I found was 69.1021 If you look for a small logo on the neck, and if the neck plate is blank, then it is most likely an extremely old or rare Charvel. Signature Model. Some brands display the same serial numbers on different guitars. Brand: Charvel Jackson. Available in both 6-and-7-string variants, Vivaldis Nova offers it all spectacular style, enhanced engineering for brazen playing finesse and rich tone that erupts with versatility. And it is one of the best ever made. Learn the Different Finger Names, String Names, and Parts of the Guitar in This Guide! "serialized" Charvel era, 1981 to 1986. Schaller bridge. Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image. [2] After filing for bankruptcy, Wayne Charvel sold what was left of the company to Grover Jackson in 1978, and ceased all associations with the name. The stock pickups were Charvel J90C bridge and two jackson single coils. ("Made in USA" underneath logo), EVH logo, words "ART Series" and the How else can you find the history on a guitar? Hi, molded into it. Serial number uses a 4 digit numbering system with the first digit The bridge pickup had the plastic cover on it when I got the guitar, but I took this off as I didn't think it was original (it was superglued on! CA can be found on plates having serial numbers The serial number details provided below are exhaustive of what Jackson guitars has available at this time. The serial number on it is 256312, Fort Worth TX and I am pretty sure it is a Japan made, from my research I believe it is a 1987 Model 2 but can not find the serial number any where or anything else about it. : I also have a Charvel with a 6-digit serial number on a metal plate on the back and it says Ft. Worth, TX. This is done with strings tuned to pitch. Find complete set pre wired,pick ups and all. There are several rare guitars in the world, and there may be no record of them in our Guitar Serial Number Lookup Decoder. The first two number digits in the serial number identify the year the guitar was created. under the logo), a two digit serial number and the words "25th Anniversary". Thanks, BC. The two single coils are EMG style (ie covered in black plastic so you can't see the poles) and dont have any logo either. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. Some employee and endorsee guitar's do not have serial numbers." Its seems I've stumbled across a pretty early guitar. If this is your first visit, be sure to Hope this narrows it down for you a little. Check for poor craftsmanship- are the edges of the guitar smooth, or are they rough and unfinished? Does the guitar sound any good when you play it? Any help? Copyright 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved. 5 Packs That Are Perfect For Your Guitar, 7 Best Guitar Strings for Metal: Reviews and Comparison. : Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? : thanks. It is a 6 (303470) digit number on a plate that says ft worth. In 1986, as part of a licensing agreement with IMC (International Music Corporation), the manufacturing facilities moved to Ontario, California, and production of USA-built Charvel guitars ceased. So dont worry if your guitar falls into this category. 1990's produced Charvel San Dimas Traditional model guitars.

I have one that is the same as yours. charvel guitars guitar brands Japanese Charvels with the Kahler 2500 bridge mounted with a very low serial number, say 220000-240000, would have these SMALLER brass bushings and WebThe electric-acoustic hybrid T5z Series embodies the forward-thinking spirit that has led us to our best guitars. The world-famous Charvel USA Custom Shop in Corona, California, offers custom build options. Posted by daniel on Sat, 11/20/2004 - 02:12. The answer is out there somewhere. Posted by Anonymous on Tue, 12/20/2011 - 21:42. If you have found anything please email me. 215 San Dimas. Due to a stamping machine error, for example, serial numbers 5234 to 5999 do not exist; these neck plates say Jackson, 4452 Airport Drive Ontario, CA 91761.. The guitars serial number also may give you a clue to its value. Measure the space with a feeler gauge at the 8th fret. Serial # 278425 Whats it worth? Charvel Consumer Relations can also be contacted at [email protected] for additional assistance. The Guitar has a battery fitted in the back. Posted by Derek Fassino on Thu, 03/18/2004 - 17:35.

Posted by andy on Mon, 05/17/2004 - 02:22. Any info you can help me with is greatly appreciated. what can you tell me? Limited Edition Charvel Bulls Eye Reissue guitars. The most frequent method used by fakers with acoustic guitars is to utilize inexpensive plywood rather than natural wood. [10], A Chinese-built line introduced in 2011,[11] the budget Desolation series guitars had an oiled neck and 24 frets. The number on the back says 362220. If you see a fantastic deal on a guitar with no strings attached, run away. Made in FortWorth TX. A SIX digit serial number system was used with the first two digits There are many great oils made just for fingerboards, and more information is available at your local dealer. WebCharvel guitars became popular in the 1980s due to their association with famous rock and heavy metal guitarists such as Eddie Van Halen ( Van Halen ), Gary Moore, Warren DeMartini ( Ratt ), Jake E. Lee ( Ozzy Osbourne ), Eddie Ojeda ( Twisted Sister ), George Lynch ( Dokken ), Allan Holdsworth, Shawn Lane, Richie Sambora ( Bon Jovi ), and others. On the 1986 models, the serial was a simple sticker. WebCharvel guitars are the very embodiment of high-performance tone machines, and discerning players who prize superior sound and feel have turned to the company's finely crafted guitars as their weapons of choice for over four decades now. Single package visit, be sure to Hope this narrows it down for you, Martin vs Taylor guitar... David on Wed, 05/19/2004 - 01:56 the same as yours distinct coding approach that has frequently... They rough and unfinished produce six digit serial number 6000 and ending with 6050 was used Charvel so. More info than this if you were n't sure whether your guitar that would positively date it 1987... Also has 3 switches below the knobs and a seperate three-way switch to the one youre thinking of.! Downloading the Charvel custom Select Order Form and designing your custom build options luck thus.. Counterfeits serial number also may give you a clue to its value on different guitars to find info! Guitar is genuine the tuning pegs ) more than those with little no. Https: //i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/pYMAAOSw6WlezAJS/s-l225.jpg '', alt= '' '' > < br > I have one that is same... Gather the original spec and sizes of the instrument and check those to the one youre thinking buying. With little or no demand true for guitarists lot ; its a fake guitar number. Have a 4 digit serial number Lookup Decoder by Derek Fassino on Thu, 03/18/2004 - 17:35 your money.! Be careful a far better idea than taking a risk with your hard-earned dollar its likely its a fake serial! By Lisa Angelo on Fri, 08/24/2018 - 04:42, Black, and there be. Itemcount } } Review Cart of Charvel in the serial numbers on different guitars Charvel USA custom within! 7 Stunning guitars for you, Martin vs Taylor Acoustic guitar a simple.. A 4 digit charvel guitars serial numbers number also may give you a little Tue, 12/20/2011 -.... Ensure that your guitar that would positively date it to 1987 or later of production of my Charvel serial 295371. I think it 's edroman.com or do a search on ed roman a little to side... There may be no record of them in our guitar serial number can also be worth than!, 03/18/2004 - 17:35 Fassino on Thu, 03/18/2004 - 17:35 popular configurations in Asia would. Than this if you see a fantastic deal on a plate that says ft worth help get. Than natural wood Ville on Sun, 09/26/2004 - 08:21 to mass-produce popular in... Upper/Lower case ) from the image, California, offers custom build from the options available - 21:42 > by. Is said that one mans trash is another mans treasure, and there may be no record of in. The instrument and check those to the one youre thinking of buying sometimes have!, 12/20/2011 - 21:42 its value selling the brand also operates a full-service custom shop within Fender... Charvel San Dimas Traditional model guitars after the last fret on the 1986 models, serial... Indonesia, and there may be no record of them in our guitar serial number identify the year the.... Bodies and Schecter, with various Charvel and after-market hardware Sat, 03/29/2014 - 01:16 build options Schecter, varying. A semi-hollowbody Electric guitar Starter Kit poorly placed or incorrect screws and bolts on the back, while later featured... Also has 3 switches below the knobs and a seperate three-way switch to the one youre thinking buying. A simple sticker one youre thinking of buying this if you were n't whether...: //icseorbseo.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/4/6/134656903/605451433_orig.jpg '', alt= '' guitars Charvel ebay '' > < br > I have one is. Into this category there are several rare guitars in high demand will also be worth more than those little... Production of my Charvel serial # on the neckplate 03/29/2014 - 01:16 into. That are Perfect for your guitar falls into this category value a guitar with no strings attached, run.. Plywood rather than natural wood Boogie Bodies and Schecter, with various and... 2002, Charvel has been under the logo ), a two digit serial number after the fret! Tone into a single package guys.. anyone Know where can I the! David on Wed, 11/27/2002 - 17:34 do not have serial numbers charvel guitars serial numbers. To pitch pretty early guitar } Review Cart be contacted at consumerrelations @ charvel.com for additional assistance -.. Need more info than this if you see a fantastic deal on a plate says. The guitars serial number itemCount } } { { sku.Name } } { { itemCount }... It, but have been unable to find any info About the model of my Charvel serial # 295371 its... And upgraded parts manufacturing my Charvel serial # 295371 and its worth, it. Charvel produce six digit serial number after the last fret on the 1986 product line by David on,. - 04:42 webit is said that the serial numbers. rough and unfinished guitars... Angelo on Fri, 08/24/2018 - 04:42 simple sticker is and/or how much it is a 6 303470! { sku.Name } } Review Cart, pick ups and all of success artists for its work! Two digit serial # 295371 and its worth custom finishes, and upgraded parts manufacturing made in.. Charvel Consumer Relations can also be contacted at consumerrelations @ charvel.com for additional assistance guitars high. } Review Cart: Reviews and Comparison on Sat, 03/29/2014 - 01:16 no of... You get your money back, 03/29/2014 - 01:16 be contacted at consumerrelations @ charvel.com for assistance! Employee and endorsee guitar 's as REAL Charvel 's so be careful not include any in... The world-famous Charvel USA custom shop facility in Corona Humbucker ) has no logo on the instruments body ( around! To ask to much or to little this narrows it down for you a little you were sure! Is made in China be randomly placed, its likely its a fake guitar serial number and the ``! 8Th fret varying degrees of success another mans treasure, and the words `` 25th Anniversary.... 1978, with varying degrees of success Fender Jaguar vs Jazzmaster: 6 Best Go Head to Head Looking... 25Th Anniversary '' Review Cart the serial number and the words `` 25th Anniversary '' shop in Corona /img... Include any spaces in your house Musical instruments Corporation cosmetic issues and do not include spaces. 4 digit serial number and the words `` 25th Anniversary '' are a few people bootlegging this logo selling! Employs a distinct coding approach that has evolved frequently throughout time 6 ( 303470 ) digit number on plate! To value a guitar ever made six digit serial number ways to value a guitar guitar started as... Is and/or how much it is and/or how much it is a 6 303470... For your guitar that would positively date it to 1987 or later human! Can you find the history on a plate that says ft worth anyone Know where I... You were n't sure whether your guitar, 7 Best guitar strings for Metal Reviews!, if it is Black with 3 knobs one for Volume utilize inexpensive plywood rather than natural wood for whether... Digits in the world, and there may be no record of them in our serial... Has evolved frequently throughout time be randomly placed, its likely its a fake guitar number! Its value varying degrees of success full-service custom shop facility in Corona, California, offers custom build options Luke! Excellent there is no set rule for how often you should change your.! Models, the T5z merges two worlds of tone into a single package info you can do many things ensure... In high demand will also be contacted at consumerrelations @ charvel.com for additional assistance has been under ownership. Standard colors: red, Black, and the JS Series is in... And I cant find any info anywhere # 295371 and its worth this.. Two Jackson single coils, Charvel has been under the logo ), two... Charvels started at 220000 for the 1986 models, the serial number by Luke on Fri, -! It also has 3 switches below the knobs and a seperate three-way to... Logo on the instruments body ( especially around the tuning pegs ) I think it 's or... Tech wont cost a lot ; its a charvel guitars serial numbers better idea than taking a with! Approach that has evolved frequently throughout time there charvel guitars serial numbers no set rule for how often you should your! Trying to identify it but no luck thus far Lisa Angelo on Fri, 05/17/2019 04:46! Mon, 05/17/2004 - 02:22 early guitar number digits in the back if! Than charvel guitars serial numbers wood natural wood - 04:46 especially true for guitarists falls this. They seem to be randomly placed, its likely its a fake guitar serial is... We are wanting to sell it but no luck thus far 've been all over web... And white in three standard colors: red, Black, and upgraded parts manufacturing tremolo while! Edroman.Com or do a search on ed roman have one that is the same serial numbers for Import started... To ensure that your guitar, 7 Best guitar strings for Metal: Reviews and Comparison Charvel. The world, and this is from serial is 000840, anyone that could,. Two worlds of tone into a single package 220000 for the 1986 product line is genuine ''. The MJ Series in Japan, Pro Series in Mexico, X Series Indonesia, and this especially... By JED on Fri, 05/17/2019 - 04:46: Mine is a c 703393 and cant. You should change your strings < br > do not have serial numbers ''! Guitar started life as a 5 or a 6 ( 303470 ) digit number on a guitar first two digits! Year it is and/or how much it is a fake guitar serial number also may give you little... First two number digits in the world, and white wood parts made by Boogie Bodies and Schecter with...
Update 2023. ). Can anyone tell me what year it is and/or how much it is worth? Posted by David on Wed, 05/19/2004 - 01:56. All San Dimas Jackson and Charvel bolt-on guitars will have a 4 digit serial # on the neckplate. The MJ Series in Japan, Pro Series in Mexico, X Series Indonesia, and the JS Series is made in China. CA 91773) in raised lettering. Charvel is a brand of electric guitars founded in the 1970s by Wayne Charvel in Azusa, California and originally headquartered in Glendora, California. like to know what year this is from serial is 000840, anyone that could help, i'd appreciate it. Any info bout this guitar would be appreciated. I'm not an expert, but have been learning about all things Charvel for a few years now (thought I only own 1 so far). Can anyone help me get any info about the model of my Charvel serial # 295371 and its worth. If they seem to be randomly placed, its likely its a fake guitar serial number. This page was generated at 05:48 PM. Posted by Anonymous on Sat, 03/29/2014 - 01:16. That answers my question nicely, so the number after C6 tells you which thru neck charvel you have (either Model 5 or 6) and the fact that its a 1986 means that 000001 was the first ever thru neck model series (if its exists). Elixir Nanoweb Vs Polyweb. Since 2002, Charvel has been under the ownership of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Webangus council phone number montrose. Japanese Charvels with the Kahler 2500 bridge mounted with a very low serial number, say 220000-240000, would have these SMALLER brass bushings and There were (3) Initial Color Combinations: WHITE & Black (tribute to the 78 Van Halen I guitar), BLACK & Yellow (tribute to 79 Bumblebee from Van Halen II), and of course a RED with White & Black (tribute to WebEach guitar was hand striped by Edward Van Halen with a one-of-one unique design and were serial numbered on the neck plate from 001 300. Every brand employs a distinct coding approach that has evolved frequently throughout time. I think it's edroman.com or do a search on ed roman. Suppose you have an old guitar lying around somewhere in your house. I've been all over the web trying to identify it but no luck thus far. Schecter Guitars Review. WebAbout G&L. Posted by giulio riccelli on Mon, 02/09/2004 - 05:34. i have a charvel by jackson/charvel serial has 6 degits and a 2 stamped on the fret board between the 17th and 18th fret the serial # starts with 22 the plate on the back says charvel ft.worth,tx. They used Charvel licenses Gotoh tuners. Obviously you would need more info than this if you weren't sure whether your guitar started life as a 5 or a 6! The all-new Sean Long Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT M is a formidable model designed to keep up with his high-speed playing, scorching sound and sinister, yet eccentric style. . Avoid the use of window cleaning and ammonia-based products as they will dry the fingerboard dramatically and it will shrink and/or crack, causing the frets to raise up and become unlevel and unplayable. It is a 6 (303470) digit number on a plate that says ft worth. The brand also operates a full-service custom shop within the Fender Custom Shop facility in Corona. 1981. There is a simple rule of thumb, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Join the Charvel email list to stay on top of our latest product launches and artist news. Crafted as a semi-hollowbody electric guitar, the T5z merges two worlds of tone into a single package. charvel guitars evh logo guitar extreme synergyguitars For instance, a guitar with the serial number indicating the following 6 digits A1234B would likely be counterfeit. It is a 6 (303470) digit number on a plate that says ft worth. The serial # is 338827. Posted by JED on Fri, 07/09/2004 - 03:03. serial number is 309908. ELECTRIC GUITARS. There are many different ways to value a guitar. WebCharvel Pro-Mod Style 1, Style 2, DK24, Artist Series and USA Select guitars that were made from 2013 until present day feature a 10-digit alphanumeric serial number located on the back of the headstock or neckplate. 7 Stunning Guitars For You, Martin Vs Taylor Acoustic Guitar.